rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Olympic Fuck Fests

Olympic Fuck Fests

There was some discussion in this thread about just how much of a fuck-fest olympic villages are. This is hardly a surprise, given the collection of people in the prime of their lives, in prime shape, put together in tight quarters, half-naked, with the adrenaline and testosterone rushes of spectacle and competition.

I'm sure you guys have run into some of these articles--since this rather old, well-known fact has really made the rounds this Olympic season--but they serve as powerful reminders of some important game lessons, at least for me:

1. Get into, and stay in, good shape.
2. Ugly and average girls are the prudes, hot girls, with nice bodies, tend to love--and seek out--sex.
3. Even seemingly prudish, nice girls get horny and slutty around alpha males with DHV.
4. Young girls want sex.
5. Girls will bang like crazy given the right, comfortable environment, especially if their peers are doing the same thing.

Articles:

Athletes Spill Dirty Secrets

Olympic Village Sex Fest

Highlights:

Quote:Quote:

Even Hope Solo, a soccer star and Olympic gold-medalist, copped to the raucous nights, when sex comes as either a celebratory act or a "consolation prize."

"I've seen people having sex right out in the open. On the grass, between buildings, people are getting down and dirty," Solo told ESPN The Magazine.

And on it went for eight days as scores of Olympians, male and female, trickled into the shooter's house -- and that's what everyone called it, Shooters' House -- at all hours, stopping by an Oakley duffel bag overflowing with condoms procured from the village's helpful medical clinic. After a while, it dawned on Lakatos: "I'm running a friggin' brothel in the Olympic Village! I've never witnessed so much debauchery in my entire life."

Many Olympians, past and present, abide by what Summer Sanders, a swimmer who won two gold medals, a silver and a bronze in Barcelona, calls the second Olympic motto: "What happens in the village stays in the village." Yet if you ask enough active and retired athletes often enough to spill their secrets, the village gates will fly open. It quickly becomes clear that, summer or winter, the games go on long after the medal ceremony. "There's a lot of sex going on," says women's soccer goalkeeper Hope Solo, a gold medalist in 2008. How much sex? "I'd say it's 70 percent to 75 percent of Olympians," offers world-record-holding swimmer Ryan Lochte, who will be in London for his third Games. "Hey, sometimes you gotta do what you gotta do."

On the way to practice fields, "the girls are in skimpy panties and bras, the dudes in underwear, so you see what everybody is working with from the jump," says Breaux Greer, an American javelin thrower. "Even if their face is a 7, their body is a 20." In Beijing, even the adolescent female gymnasts got sassy with the water polo and judo boys who shared their training room. "That's where most of my socialization took place -- in a tub, up to my chest in ice water," says silver medalist Alicia Sacramone, then 20, who served as den mother to her teammates. "The younger girls would try to flirt with stuff like, 'Look at that butt on him!' I'm like, 'Excuse me, did that just come out of your mouth? Don't pay attention to his butt!'"

The Germans were hoping for some group fun, which is not uncommon in the village. One skier tells a story from the Vancouver Games in 2010, when six athletes -- "some Germans, Canadians and Austrians" -- got together at a home outside the Whistler village. "It was a late-night whirlpool party. It turned into a whirlpool orgy."

Tuthmosis Twitter | IRT Twitter

Olympic Fuck Fests

this is the swimmer Kobe is fucking...
[Image: stephanie-rice6.jpg]
[Image: 026373-stephanie-rice-twitter.jpg]
[Image: 30szxue.jpg]

Olympic Fuck Fests

The uglier girls are ashamed of their bodies, so they don't want to expose via sex. I think this is the same kind of rejection fear that beta men deal with.

Alpha men and women have nothing to hide and are down to celebrate what they got.. with each other.

Olympic Fuck Fests

Note to self: Become Olympic athlete

Olympic Fuck Fests

I wonder if there's any way to get in on the action.

Olympic Fuck Fests

"That's where most of my socialization took place -- in a tub, up to my chest in ice water," says silver medalist Alicia Sacramone, then 20, who served as den mother to her teammates. "The younger girls would try to flirt with stuff like, 'Look at that butt on him!' I'm like, 'Excuse me, did that just come out of your mouth? Don't pay attention to his butt!'"

Damn even the olympics have cockblockers.

Olympic Fuck Fests

Id have no issues taking down that mother goose.

[Image: Alicia+Sacramone+8.jpg]

Quote: (07-19-2012 09:01 PM)houston Wrote:  

The Olympic Village is locked down like Fort knox I cant imagine it would be easy to get in unless your a volunteer or some peasant worker doing laundry.

Olympic Fuck Fests

Quote: (07-19-2012 09:17 PM)kosko Wrote:  

The Olympic Village is locked down like Fort knox I cant imagine it would be easy to get in unless your a volunteer or some peasant worker doing laundry.

Sounds more like being a glorified pool boy - only there's no angry husband to deal with if you "get caught" and the milf is now a flexible 18 - 30 year old.

Yes please.

Olympic Fuck Fests

Quote: (07-19-2012 05:31 PM)Tuthmosis Wrote:  

2. Ugly and average girls are the prudes, hot girls, with nice bodies, tend to love--and seek out--sex.
3. Even seemingly prudish, nice girls get horny and slutty around alpha males with DHV.
4. Young girls want sex.

It's like going to an all you can eat buffet. You can go to one so bad you leave hungry. Or you can go to one so good that you keep going back for more, even after you're full.

You see two different guys, with each going to a separate buffet. You see them eating, and you might think "this one has a tiny appetite and this other one eats like a horse!" In reality, they could have the *same* appetite, they just went to different buffets - their appetite is just bigger when tastier food is available.

Same goes for chicks. Libido varies, sure, but plenty more girls would be having plenty more dick if there were more attractive men around to service them, in scenarios amenable to it. Odds are though, the reason they aren't getting it already is because they're shutting themselves in, they're ugly, or they've priced themselves out of the market.

Olympic Fuck Fests

Quote: (07-19-2012 09:17 PM)kosko Wrote:  

Alicia Sacramone, my favorite!

Olympic Fuck Fests

Exhibit C

Someone is probably stuffing this mercilessly--maybe even out on the grass between some buildings--as we speak.

Olympic Fuck Fests

I wonder what the easiest olympic sport to get into is.. I can just imagine the conversation:
"So what made you choose __?"
"Honestly? I just wanted something easy so I could get into the olympics and bang fit, young women the whole time"
Might have to get into shooting or archery or something.

Olympic Fuck Fests

Quote: (07-19-2012 05:31 PM)Tuthmosis Wrote:  

1. Get into, and stay in, good shape.
4. Young girls want sex.
5. Girls will bang like crazy given the right, comfortable environment, especially if their peers are doing the same thing.

6. World class athletes often have greater opportunities for sex. Especially at the olympics
7. Become an olympic athlete.

Duhh [Image: bash.gif]

It no different then any other male/female dormitory except that almost everyone has a great body, you are on an all expenses paid trip in a world class city, and many people are famous.

I can see how inhibitions are lowered.

Olympic Fuck Fests

Quote: (07-19-2012 11:09 PM)Tuthmosis Wrote:  

Exhibit C

Someone is probably stuffing this mercilessly--maybe even out on the grass between some buildings--as we speak.

Two words: Confirmed Squirter

Olympic Fuck Fests

would not bang 4/10.

Olympic Fuck Fests

Just watched that vid - glad we have some real talent reppin' our country.

Olympic Fuck Fests

Quote: (07-19-2012 11:20 PM)basilransom Wrote:  

Exhibit C

How can you tell??

Olympic Fuck Fests

Quote: (07-19-2012 11:56 PM)houston Wrote:  

Exhibit C

How can you tell??

She couldn't be anything else...

Olympic Fuck Fests

Exhibit C

How can you tell??

Squirter Smile (Very NSFW).

Lol honestly have no clue.

Olympic Fuck Fests

Incidentally, between my last post and this one, I did a quick workout I wasn't planning on doing tonight. Gotta get my shit tighter, man. I'm motivated.

[Image: biggrin.gif]

Olympic Fuck Fests

Quote: (07-20-2012 12:09 AM)basilransom Wrote:  

Exhibit C

How can you tell??

Squirter Smile (Very NSFW).

Lol honestly have no clue.

Sudden interest in the tantric arts just developed.

Olympic Fuck Fests

I wonder if the real agenda of the Olympics is to secretly breed a race of superhumans.

I'd also bet that Special Olympics is a fuck fest.

These are all people with very common interests and similar lifestyles. It makes sense that they are going to mate.

Olympic Fuck Fests

Quote: (07-19-2012 11:13 PM)Architekt Wrote:  

I wonder what the easiest olympic sport to get into is.. I can just imagine the conversation:
"Honestly? I just wanted something easy so I could get into the olympics and bang fit, young women the whole time"

For a long time skeleton was known as the easiest olympic sport to get into. Not sure if its still the case as I've heard it's gotten a bit more popular.

I can't have sex with your personality, and I can't put my penis in your college degree, and I can't shove my fist in your childhood dreams, so why are you sharing all this information with me?

Olympic Fuck Fests

Quote: (07-20-2012 02:22 AM)Soma Wrote:  

Quote: (07-19-2012 11:13 PM)Architekt Wrote:  

For a long time skeleton was known as the easiest olympic sport to get into. Not sure if its still the case as I've heard it's gotten a bit more popular.

Easiest as long as you have a complete disregard for your body and/or life.

Saying that, I've always thought it would be fun to give it a roll. Can't be much different than taking a flexible flyer down an ice covered hill head first, right. [Image: biggrin.gif]

Olympic Fuck Fests

Those of you with fetishes may wish to consider the Paralympics.

[Image: screen-shot-2012-07-07-at-09-41-11.png]