rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

So where are you going on your next trip?

Just curious to where people are going and why?

Is it for the women, culture, food, scenery,relaxtion etc.

Our New Blog:

http://www.repstylez.com

My next trip is for 3 months and I will either go to Colombia or Costa Rica. I prefer the company of colombianas but I have a lot of good friends in Costa Rica. I can't wait for December to come. I just got back from Costa Rica. In the last 9 months I have been to Curacao, Peru and Costa Rica.

I would love to go white-water rafting in Karelia, Russia.

"The great secret of happiness in love is to be glad that the other fellow married her." – H.L. Mencken

I will be back in Sweden for a couple of weeks at the end of August, followed by a week in Budapest.

My next trip is to go downstairs and talk shit to the girl at the bar. She's seen me parade girls through, and went from bitch to hard eye contact. Then Imma gonna make her order me a fucking pizza in Spanish and not give her none.

I'll let you mofo's know what happens. And next time I fucking use Spanglish and she tells me "Spanish" I'll tell her she needs to learn fucking English because everybody I know speaks it. Dumb bitch.

Quote: (07-18-2012 08:51 PM)Laner Wrote:  

I will be back in Sweden for a couple of weeks at the end of August, followed by a week in Budapest.

Laner where in Canada you from?

I might be in Sweden (not Malmo) end of August.

Our New Blog:

http://www.repstylez.com

I'm wanting to go back to Brazil in January
Went for Carnival in 2011 and it was too touristy for me.

Turkey, then Bosnia. Good times.

Thailand so far for New Years, but I will probably hit Latin America and/or Europe before then. I'm looking at Colombia or Argentina and/or Berlin. Going to hang out with friends, take some photos, and chill with a few ladies.

Merida, Mexico for 5 months for school.

Colombia Aug 10th for 24 days if debauchery!

Quote:Quote:

Laner where in Canada you from?

I might be in Sweden (not Malmo) end of August.

I am from Vancouver. I will be in Malmo for the most part with a trip up to Are to see some friends.

Most likely Colombia early 2013 and then a little travel around South America until I decide to work again...maybe a year or maybe I'll
Get back into online poker

New York, Montreal then Costa Rica. Cant wait!

Cote d'Azur on Saturday for a week followed by Belarus and Russia.

Quote: (07-19-2012 12:12 AM)20Nation Wrote:  

That sounds really cool. What are you going to study?

I'm flying to Seoul, South Korea on the 3rd October for two weeks.
It'll be my first time there. Met a korean chick some years back in Trinidad, Cuba. She have been telling alot of korean culture, land and food.
We have been keeping in touch all these years. Korea looks awsome to me, I also find the girls are very femine and sexy in an innocent way - what ever the fuck that means!.
SA has been on my to go list for a while now.
I feel I already have one fot inside since knowing this girl.

Then for late March next year I'll hit the Island of Malta for some two weeks. This mostly based on the reports I have been reading here and the ones of Naughty Nomad. Also I found dirt cheap tickets from Norway to Malta in that period.

Good things coming up.
Been looking into Cape Verde for xmas, New Year. Fuck being around xmas here, people goes nuts spending dollars , getting fat , while others starve.
Cant stand that time of the year.

My holiday poosy paradise - Ibiza in last days of July, than Serbia.

Quote: (07-18-2012 08:29 PM)johnw28 Wrote:  

My next trip is for 3 months and I will either go to Colombia or Costa Rica. I prefer the company of colombianas but I have a lot of good friends in Costa Rica. I can't wait for December to come. I just got back from Costa Rica. In the last 9 months I have been to Curacao, Peru and Costa Rica.

No datasheet on Curacao? My dad has been there with his squadron. Never asked him about it. I think he said it was expensive. I'm a Braves fan so the only thing I know about Curacao is that Andruw Jones reps that spot. Isn't it Dutch?

If you cant drop a datasheet on it. How do the women look? What are they mixed with? You smash anything? I probably would never go there but if I made a trip to Veneuela, you never know. Flight from Caracas has to be cheap huh?

The cycle of disrespect can start with just an appetizer.

Will be hitting the DR soon if/when work allows me. Busy busy busy and it's not good to turn down work if I want them to keep feeding me with more.

Combining some dental tourism with some pooosy tourism.

Belarus in September. Planning on doing sightseeing (Brest Fortress, Pripyat Marshes) a spot of fly fishing, chilling, clubbing and a bit of smashing.

No datasheet on Curacao? My dad has been there with his squadron. Never asked him about it. I think he said it was expensive. I'm a Braves fan so the only thing I know about Curacao is that Andruw Jones reps that spot. Isn't it Dutch?

If you cant drop a datasheet on it. How do the women look? What are they mixed with? You smash anything? I probably would never go there but if I made a trip to Veneuela, you never know. Flight from Caracas has to be cheap huh?
[/quote]

Curacao is a Dutch Island and there is a wide mix on the island. The natives speak 4 languages, Papimentu, Dutch, English and Spanish. There are a lot of colombia girls working on the island. And a lot of Dutch girls topless on the beaches. Mambo beach is the place to party. I'll get an actual datasheet up on Curacao and San Jose Costa Rica soon. Peru has been covered greatly. Yes I smashed a pair of girls there One american and one colombian chick. Failed with the dutch girls and the locals. Just needed more time to get the local I think. There is a wide range in looks on the island from dark black to ivory white. Worth a trip. On a side note the largest brothel in the carribean is also on this island. Worth a walk through at night as it can get pretty wild with the strip shows and ocassional lesbian show at night.

Either back to Asuncion, Paraguay, or across the pond to Baku, Azerbaijan.

Quote: (07-19-2012 07:01 PM)polymath Wrote:  

Either back to Asuncion, Paraguay, or across the pond to Baku, Azerbaijan.

I'll be headed back to Asuncion in 2013 also...don't know why but I like that place

Quote: (07-19-2012 05:56 AM)JayMillz Wrote:  

Quote: (07-19-2012 12:12 AM)20Nation Wrote:  

That sounds really cool. What are you going to study?

I'll be taking business classes there. It's kind of an exchange program.