rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

any info about poltava / ukraine

Dear All,

I will visit Poltava shortly.
It is middle sized city with 300,000 polpulation in Ukraine and close to Kharkov (100 km).
Anyone have any info about nightlife and girls???
Thanks in advance,,,

I've played both Kharkov and Sumy and both were good. Seems like a lot of those marriage agencies like AFA and Ananstasia are going there. They tend to go to places where the girls are fresh and not so bored with old foreign guys.

Please post your report, because I'd love to visit there in the future!

I was there for 3 weeks in June. Nice city. pretty smart girls. Night life is Ok for a small Ukrainian town. I imagine you are using agencies? It works, but there is a lot of social pollution that comes with the agency thing. I think it is best to drive bye, meet. Set up for a come around. NOTHING will happen with a worthy woman in 3 - 10 days in this situation. If so, something is fishy IMO.

I have some good contacts if needed PM me

is anastasia date a complete scam? I know old dudes going on dates with super hot 9 out of ten girls. They charge per message (four dollars each) and charge 15 bucks an hour for an in person translator.

Quote: (10-03-2012 07:51 PM)Rurik Wrote:  

is anastasia date a complete scam? I know old dudes going on dates with super hot 9 out of ten girls. They charge per message (four dollars each) and charge 15 bucks an hour for an in person translator.

When I dealt with them it seemed scammish. I got letters fom women clearly indicating they did not know the contents of previous letters, meaning different phony correspondents were writing posing as the same person.

With EE just get out and approach. If she's squirming naked in bed and you haven't paid her, that's the only thing that's real.

yeah, I'm have NO PLANS to use anastasia date. I just know a sucker whose getting scammed by those people and it's just sad.