rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

WC's Guide to Starting Game

I got a few PMs on how you start out in game so I am going to throw up what i think should be done to learn "game". I'm going to be gone for a while so i hope this helps you guys.

Step 1. I got a lot of PMs from virgins. That's fine at least you admit you are one. Starting tomorrow morning this is what you're going to do.

Stand up. Go to a Mirror. Repeat after me. I am going to be the best me I can possibly be today and if anyone tries to bring me down I will ignore them.

Anyone who says you "cannot" do something is dead weight. Bouncing ideas back and forth is NOT the same as dragging you down.

Step 2. Choose your biggest weakness. For most of the "smart" guys out there your biggest weakness is you are insecure.

"I want a girl to like me for me" translation "I care what she thinks of me, wrong mindset"

"I will never try/do XYZ" translation "I'm unwilling to live" Here is a laundry list of stuff i have done that I thought i would "never do" and absolutely anyone can do that is not illegal at all.

Sky diving, Dance Class, singing classes, music classes, yoga, 100 mile bike race, learn a new language, have sex with an ugly girl, have sex with a super hot girl, sleep in a car, pull an all nighter, eat grass hoppers, pick up a snake, quit a job. I have bolded the stuff I enjoyed, maybe you'll enjoy something else NO ONE IS THE SAME.

Laundry list of "dangerous" shit.
Cocaine, xtac, weed, shrooms, black out, run from the cops, sneak into a world reknown museum, drag racing in public. I don't do drugs anymore I still do drink alcohol, but again who knows if i find myself in one of those "situations" again.

Step 3. Accept you will fail, a lot. Think about it like this there are 7 billion people in the world, 3.5 billion women if only 350 million are "hot enough for you" you're telling me all 350 million don't want to fuck you? Come on. That girl you really want to get is mathematically not the hottest or best girl you can get if you've just begun. That I Guarantee.

Step 4. Try to help everyone around you be happier. Are you a cockblocker and asking people to "hook you up with a cutie". You're an entitled bitch. I have done a lot of things in my life and not a single one of the things I will remember for the rest of my life involved a hand out. If someone gives you the glimmer of an opportunity, you take that chance. On the flip side, if someone is making you better try to return the favor be generous to those who are worth your time don't denegrate those who aren't simply ignore them.

Step 5. Stop reading shit about rules. The only rule you should have is you're going to have fun and live in the moment. When you see me in a club or bar you know i am having a great time. When you see me in the gym you know i am having a good time. When you see me at work you know i love my job. No one wants to be with someone who complains and worries all the time. The only way to fix it is by acting now. Today.

There will be TONS of roadblocks. You'll slip and start "falling for a girl" this is a trap. You'll injure your arm/leg. Go see a doctor get back to that weight room. You'll buy a girl a drink at the "wrong time" or fuck up on a date a couple of times, maybe even make the same mistake twice. It's okay. No one is perfect. Acknowledging your own flaws is the first step to fixing them.

Step 6. Accept criticism from people who have your best interests in sight. Look in a mirror. You have acne? start taking fish oil change your skin care, change change change till it clears. You happy with your hairstyle? Find someone to change it for you.

Take off your shirt. Now would i fuck this guy? The answer should be a +1 instead of a -1 or a 0.

Look at your wardrobe try every color of the rainbow in all shapes and sizes. You'll find one that gives you more contact than others. Use it.

Step 7. LOVE HARDWORK. This is the last step. Once you are here its game over and it will be hard to go back. If you love working hard all 6 steps continue going over and over and over and over again. The other thread had an example of my weekend 2 night outs 50+ approaches, hit the gym, did some reading and practiced a foreign language.

I'll be honest, I still slip into being a pussy now and again, the difference is if you've had enough success its too late to turn back you know its just another 10, 20, 50, 100 more people to talk to away from success so you keep going. Hard.

Finally, it is well disclosed that i have no interest in marriage HOWEVER lets say you do want to get married. Ask yourself this.

Do I want to KNOW for certain I CHOSE my partner or that I got lucky?

If you have no game you'll NEVER know for certain.

Did you read this to completion? You're not working hard enough.

You are the man.

+1

Reading that literally gave me a little broner.

Feel the fear..then do it anyway.

Thank you for this motivation WestCoast!

Quote:Quote:

Step 7. LOVE HARDWORK. This is the last step. Once you are here its game over and it will be hard to go back. If you love working hard all 6 steps continue going over and over and over and over again.

Love this step. Effort is the key to success gentlemen.

Reporter: What keeps you awake at night?
General James "Mad Dog" Mattis: Nothing, I keep other people awake at night.

OKC Data Sheet