rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Girls and Short vs. Long Stays Abroad

I'm curious what others have done or think about the two scenarios in the subject. Staying in one place for a long time (>1 month) vs. short time (1 week). Do those who have been to one place for one week think it's better to lock down one local girl and bang her for the duration, or try to squeeze in as many girls as possible. I guess it depends on how much free time she has, or claims to have.

Knowing myself, I think I'm more inclined to do the former, simply because I don't have that killer drive for always new pussy that some others have. I think there is some appeal in enjoying where you are (assuming nice weather and things to do) with a local that you're guaranteed to bang rather than all out gaming hard every day to turn over new pussy. However, I'd like to hear other opinions.

I never book a return flight. I go somewhere with a view to stay there for 2 -3 weeks. I take things easy the first week and wait to see if anything falls on my lap. If nothing happens but I think the place has potential I'll stay another week and turn up my game to 11. If I really feel the place has nothing to offer and the chicks are not biting I'll get out of there asap and put it down to experience. I could never commit to anywhere for a month without getting a feel for the place first.
The downside of this is committing to accommodation and available flights, costings etc. But if you are prepared to spend a bit extra and take a few gambles it's a far better way to travel.

Well I'm going doing a series of basically 1 week trips. Don't have the luxury of not booking return.

Quote: (07-16-2012 03:24 PM)Richie Wrote:  

I never book a return flight. I go somewhere with a view to stay there for 2 -3 weeks. I take things easy the first week and wait to see if anything falls on my lap. If nothing happens but I think the place has potential I'll stay another week and turn up my game to 11. If I really feel the place has nothing to offer and the chicks are not biting I'll get out of there asap and put it down to experience. I could never commit to anywhere for a month without getting a feel for the place first.
The downside of this is committing to accommodation and available flights, costings etc. But if you are prepared to spend a bit extra and take a few gambles it's a far better way to travel.

That's kind of hard to do, because almost in every place they will pretty much always ask you for the return ticket in order to enter to the country in question.

Rubbish... of course they don't.

Quote: (07-16-2012 05:58 PM)Byzzy Wrote:  

Quote: (07-16-2012 03:24 PM)Richie Wrote:  

That's kind of hard to do, because almost in every place they will pretty much always ask you for the return ticket in order to enter to the country in question.

Even if you need proof of exit to get a visa for a given country, you can just write a letter saying that you intend to exit the country by bus at [border city] on [date]. I did this in lieu of a ticket for proof of entry to Brasil.

When I flew to Colombia from the States, the Spirit Airlines ticket agent at the airport in Tampa asked me for proof of return ticket, which I had, because I read that travel to Colombia requires one, not sure if this appliess to other countries.

As for the original question, it depends on where I'm going. Some places I go, I plan on covering a lot of the country to see and do things that appeal to me. Travel for me isn't always about hooking up with as many women as I can, although if the opportunity presents itself, I go for it.

When I get to a new country that I"m staying in for awhile, I prefer to post up in one city, typically the capital because those cities are usually the biggest and most vibrant. I get a feel for the country, and if need be, get a grasp of the local language. I'll usually shack up with a missus because that's the best way to learn the lingo, then head out from there for little 1 week or more excursions.

That's what I did in Colombia last winter, spent 1 month in Bogota, then 2 weeks in Cali, 2 weeks on the Caribbean coast, then once I was tired of hard partying and chasing tail, went back to Bogota to finish up my 3 month stay in Colombia, the girl took me back with open arms.

In other trips of less than two weeks, I'm more likely to just be in party mode and hook up with other tourists or, I'll usually have a couple chicks pipelined before I get there then I'm good to go.

I can't wait to get the fuck back to Colombia

Quote: (07-16-2012 09:28 PM)scotian Wrote:  

When I flew to Colombia from the States, the Spirit Airlines ticket agent at the airport in Tampa asked me for proof of return ticket, which I had, because I read that travel to Colombia requires one, not sure if this appliess to other countries.

As for the original question, it depends on where I'm going. Some places I go, I plan on covering a lot of the country to see and do things that appeal to me. Travel for me isn't always about hooking up with as many women as I can, although if the opportunity presents itself, I go for it.

When I get to a new country that I"m staying in for awhile, I prefer to post up in one city, typically the capital because those cities are usually the biggest and most vibrant. I get a feel for the country, and if need be, get a grasp of the local language. I'll usually shack up with a missus because that's the best way to learn the lingo, then head out from there for little 1 week or more excursions.

That's what I did in Colombia last winter, spent 1 month in Bogota, then 2 weeks in Cali, 2 weeks on the Caribbean coast, then once I was tired of hard partying and chasing tail, went back to Bogota to finish up my 3 month stay in Colombia, the girl took me back with open arms.

In other trips of less than two weeks, I'm more likely to just be in party mode and hook up with other tourists or, I'll usually have a couple chicks pipelined before I get there then I'm good to go.

I can't wait to get the fuck back to Colombia
Bump or make a new thread when you're ready. I may come see you this time to compare it to the DR.

Short time is much better.If you get to a place for longer than one week you risk illness,getting robbed,run out of money,getting scammed and of course exhaustion after several nights out.By shorter time one can concentrate his resources and spend them in intense for maximum effect.(better live like a king for one weekend than like a beggar for two weeks with the same amount of money).