rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

What Country did Day Game Lead to the Most Bangs?

In which country did day game work best for you in terms of bangs, not numbers?
In Medellin, Colombia for example, out of every 10 girls I approached, I got maybe 8 numbers. Out of those, 2 or 3 numbers led to dates and 1 led to a bang. Internet dating was way more efficient.
In the Philippines day game was more money...leading to 40 to 50 percent bang ratio on girls I approached.

The Philippines, by far. You can basically bang half of waitresses you come across.

im gonna go with philippines too. One time I waved to two girls riding by on a scooter in the afternoon. They pulled over, we exchanged numbers, had a mini-date and I pulled both back to my hotel room with ease. I banged the cuter of the two.

"I'm not afraid of dying, I'm afraid of not trying. Everyday hit every wave, like I'm Hawaiian"

For me, Philippines.

Quote: (12-10-2012 10:15 AM)JJ Roberts Wrote:  

For me, Philippines.

Seems like the Philippines wins by a knockout.
In Brazil you can get a lot of numbers on the street and malls, but it usually leads to nothing.
Day game might be getting harder and harder all around the world.

Hmmmmm.... Maybe the country where light skinned latinos with fluent spanish did well????

Quote: (12-10-2012 01:17 PM)rationalize_this Wrote:  

Hmmmmm.... Maybe the country where light skinned latinos with fluent spanish did well????
Am I still getting trolled by this one lol. Dont you have a girl who will suck your cock, so that all your trollish tendencies will fade away?

Quote: (12-10-2012 01:32 PM)chochemonger1 Wrote:  

Am I still getting trolled by this one lol. Dont you have a girl who will suck your cock, so that all your trollish tendencies will fade away?

I'm actually getting head AND trolling at the same time. Win Win.

Quote: (12-10-2012 04:31 PM)rationalize_this Wrote:  

I just like getting head and banging. But some dudes like you have weird fetishes.....like trolling. I dont want to be the object of your fetish. So like a mosquito, fly away.

Quote: (12-10-2012 04:37 PM)chochemonger1 Wrote:  

I just like getting head and banging. But some dudes like you have weird fetishes.....like trolling. I dont want to be the object of your fetish. So like a mosquito, fly away.

Fun Fact: Most mosquitos are attracted to lighter skinned people. I'm told they have sweeter blood....

Quote: (12-10-2012 04:44 PM)rationalize_this Wrote:  

Quote: (12-10-2012 04:37 PM)chochemonger1 Wrote:  

Fun Fact: Most mosquitos are attracted to lighter skinned people. I'm told they have sweeter blood....

As a mosquito you must be quite an expert on sucking. Just fly to another spot.

It also depends on whether or not the sun is out. During the day, the sun shines on your skin and you look lighter. At night, not so much. However, too much daygaming and its possible the tan could affect you negatively...

Quote: (12-10-2012 05:58 PM)rationalize_this Wrote:  

It also depends on whether or not the sun is out. During the day, the sun shines on your skin and you look lighter. At night, not so much. However, too much daygaming and its possible the tan could affect you negatively...

Roosh...ban me or him. I tell him to stop trolling and to go away and he still keeps on going. If you are the fair man that I know you are, I expect a fair decision.

We're all joking? You're getting more worked up than the IRT. What's the last thing you contributed? My contributions speak for themselves, and transcend beyond "light skinned and speak perfect Spanish."

What kind of bullshit thread is this? What does it contribute? Everyone knows you can get laid in the Phillip. with one leg. Its disguised as a mini brag to stroke your ego, and justify yourself. Just like your posts in the DR thread. "40 to 50 percent bang ratio on girls I approached."

Why do you need to prove yourself and build yourself up? Why are you qualifying? There are some deeper issues here.

Funny you play the victim card after being a "proud banned member of rooshv". Accept that you're letting your emotions get the best of you and that's why Mech, Fisto, Ali, and everyone else is on your case. Where do your loyalties lie?

How can we trust data your posting when as soon as your banned you run over to the troll forum and start shitting up threads of how you're getting ganged up on and victimized?

WTF is going on here? I was under the impression this was a forum for men...

Beyond All Seas

"The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the tribe.
To be your own man is a hard business. If you try it, you'll be lonely often, and sometimes
frightened. But no price is too high to pay for the privilege of owning yourself." - Kipling

Quote: (12-10-2012 06:24 PM)rationalize_this Wrote:  

We're all joking? You're getting more worked up than the IRT. What's the last thing you contributed? Im dropping valuable info that transcends im light skinned and speak perfect Spanish.

funny you play the victim card after being a "proud banned member of rooshv". Accept that youre letting your emotions get the best of you and that's why mech,.fisto, Ali, andeveryone is on your case. Where do your loyalties lie?

I am no victim. I just dont like trolls and mosquitos. It takes away my time from posting threads and data sheets.

Quote: (12-10-2012 06:41 PM)Beyond Borders Wrote:  

WTF is going on here? I was under the impression this was a forum for men...

Whats going on is a repeat of the G manifesto problem.

Members can't take a little prodding when what they post is suspect, and then they run to Uncle Roosh to handle it for them.

This was an honest thread about where men could day game best. But you trolled it completely. So anytime I post a thread are you gonna come back to troll? Do you get pleasure out of that?

Quote: (12-10-2012 06:49 PM)chochemonger1 Wrote:  

This was an honest thread about where men could day game best. But you trolled it completely. So anytime I post a thread are you gonna come back to troll? Do you get pleasure out of that?

I only have one question for you.

What does posting a thread saying "I approach 10 girls in Colombia and get 1 bang, and approach 10 girls in Phil and get 5 bangs" contribute?

Maybe you've been spending too much time at the troll forum with Dash and Mixx so most of your posts by default have to include some bragging, and little to no data.

Whose the [Image: troll.gif] ?

Quote: (12-10-2012 06:55 PM)rationalize_this Wrote:  

Quote: (12-10-2012 06:49 PM)chochemonger1 Wrote:  

I only have one question for you.

What does posting a thread saying "I approach 10 girls in Colombia and get 1 bang, and approach 10 girls in Phil and get 5 bangs" contribute?

Maybe you've been spending too much time at the troll forum with Dash and Mixx so most of your posts by default have to include some bragging, and little to no data.

Whose the [Image: troll.gif] ?

What it does trolli is give real information on how the situation is on the ground in both countries....so that any man here can make an informed decision on where he plans to spend his time and money.
Can you do the same? Where have you been? How long have you stayed? How many languages do you speak?
So you think this kind of info is useless lol. Well maybe for a man who just loves to troll and suck blood and energy it is.

Choche if you feel you're getting trolled why not just not reply? Rationalize-this is one of the finest trolls on the net you're not going to get anywhere with this. Go down to the bar and have a few drinks and get some phone numbers.

Quote: (12-10-2012 07:07 PM)el mechanico Wrote:  

Choche if you feel you're getting trolled why not just not reply? Rationalize-this is one of the finest trolls on the net you're not going to get anywhere with this. Go down to the bar and have a few drinks and get some phone numbers.

I have a soft spot for trolls....just like retarded children. I want to help them. Today is monday in Natal and dead after their Carnatal.
You are the voice of reason Mech. I will go down to the beach and have a beer or 2. Fisto, Elbayarde, Ali, El Mech peace. You are solid guys and without your info, I wouldnt have thought of the DR. I will just ignore the troll.
The Mixx thing.....is nothing.

3 day time out for rationalize_this. Unprovoked trolling is unacceptable.

Quote: (12-10-2012 02:20 AM)azulsombra Wrote:  

im gonna go with philippines too. One time I waved to two girls riding by on a scooter in the afternoon. They pulled over, we exchanged numbers, had a mini-date and I pulled both back to my hotel room with ease. I banged the cuter of the two.

As in, you banged the cuter one a couple of hours after meeting while her friend chilled in the next room? That would really blow my mind...

Dr Johnson rumbles with the RawGod. And lives to regret it.

Quote: (12-11-2012 08:07 AM)RawGod Wrote:  

Quote: (12-10-2012 02:20 AM)azulsombra Wrote:  

As in, you banged the cuter one a couple of hours after meeting while her friend chilled in the next room? That would really blow my mind...

Nice.

This seemed like a nice question that was asked and it got TROLLED.

Can we delete the troll posts and then ask which places are Day Game Bang positive.

The point of modern propaganda isn't only to misinform or push an agenda. It is to exhaust your critical thinking, to annihilate truth.
- Garry Kasparov | ‏@Kasparov63