rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Girl adds up how much guys buy for her over one weekend

More beta guys who get nothing out of it

This girl in my hometown added up how much guys bought for her over a weekend.

Cubs game tickets - 125
Sushi dinner delivered to her
Bottle service at one of the premiere clubs - 700ish

All because she's a girl.

Quote: (07-16-2012 10:58 AM)at350zguyy Wrote:  

More beta guys who get nothing out of it

This girl in my hometown added up how much guys bought for her over a weekend.

Cubs game tickets - 125
Sushi dinner delivered to her
Bottle service at one of the premiere clubs - 700ish

All because she's a girl.

Ha.

This is small time.

I swoop a super fly girl in Chicago that is getting from some cat:

Dope Apartment paid for
Clothes + Shoes + Jewelry
College Tuition paid for
Spending money
Travel

Now that is a H U S T L E R, Hustler.

This is why I refuse to spend anything on women. It's really not hard to seperate yourselves from the rest of the guys out there when the rest of the guys are lame as shit like this.

Just another data point showing how game isn't mainstream.

If anything, it may be getting LESS popular as those who tried it gave up once they didn't get immediate results.

I think game is the ultimate subversion, so it will never be mainstream.

% of guys who know about game and want to learn game? 100

% of guys who actually get any good at it? 5

And if you look at the mainstream version of game discussed on Reddit (http://www.reddit.com/r/seduction/ ), you'll see it's really a beta male support group that refuses to swallow the red pill.

Damn Roosh, just checked your twitter feed, you rate this girl a "4 at the most"...? I certainly don't think she's hot, but I think she's easily a 6, you must have some really high standards, I'd be curious to see what the average girl you bang looks like and how you'd rate her. I thought most of those Eastern European 7's you posted a while back were easily in the 8-9 range. I guess your location really has a lot to do with how you rate women, if you're in a spot like Estonia loaded with hot women it will change your standards. Sadly, the girl from this post would be considered by most guys to be a 7 in my town.

My Uncle- "Never buy a woman a pair of shoes".
12 year old me- "Why"?
My Uncle- "Because when she leaves for another man she'll probably be wearing those same shoes".
I've expanded this to a lot of other things.

"Feminism is a trade union for ugly women"- Peregrine

She's 4?

Roosh your to generous.

in an interesting turn of events, she took that post down. i read some of the comments and they were rather hilarious. i knew the players here would get the hamster spinning!

Quote: (07-16-2012 12:37 PM)vinman Wrote:  

12 year old me- "Why"?
My Uncle- "Because when she leaves for another man she'll probably be wearing those same shoes".

Also don't pay their rent, as they will be fucking other guys in the place you are paying for, and don't pay for their car as they will be doing the same thing in that.

Quote: (07-16-2012 01:20 PM)esperar Wrote:  

Quote: (07-16-2012 12:37 PM)vinman Wrote:  

12 year old me- "Why"?

Also don't pay their rent, as they will be fucking other guys in the place you are paying for, and don't pay for their car as they will be doing the same thing in that.

My buddy fucked a girl in her boyfriends Porsche. He's a rich lawyer, but the only guy who doesn't pay for her pussy.

at350zguyy , I think you drove a lot of traffic to that blog by posting it here (wow, this forum really IS popular), look at this post:

http://www.sarahlagen.blogspot.com/2012/...mment-form

2 comments, one (hilarious) from KidStrangelove and the second one looks RVF-style as well...

She took the post down. Here's a cache version: http://www.city-data.com/forum/relations...-girl.html

Quote: (07-16-2012 11:51 AM)Roosh Wrote:  

Just another data point showing how game isn't mainstream.

If anything, it may be getting LESS popular as those who tried it gave up once they didn't get immediate results.

Yeah, I remember first thinking, "Should I share my game knowledge with the masses?"

Then realized that, like with weight training or anything else hard, the vast majority of guys are such losers that they won't put the work in.

Helping other guys with game, rather than producing a bunch of sharks waiting for me to bleed, has enriched my life by helping me developing personal relationships with guys who aren't fucking loser pussies.

Quote: (07-16-2012 01:48 PM)SVK Wrote:  

at350zguyy , I think you drove a lot of traffic to that blog by posting it here (wow, this forum really IS popular), look at this post:

2 comments, one (hilarious) from KidStrangelove and the second one looks RVF-style as well...

i think its pretty hilarious that guys started calling her out on this. im curious to see how she responds, if she does at all.

Quote: (07-16-2012 01:48 PM)SVK Wrote:  

This forum is EXTREMELY popular in certain cities. If you are in a mainstream city in the usa get ready for the competition bro. For fun I used the pet shop line last week girl response "You're the third guy to ask me that".

This is why you need some serious deep introspective game.

Everything flows to the top. You need to be the best you and fast. BE DIFFERENT.

Canned lines, openers, closers whatever are all DEAD. In 5 years I would not be surprised if we're in full caveman zone where it's just "hey you want to fuck?". Would not be shocked if people end up getting to that level in major cities.

Look how fast things are moving! I've seen so many "RVF newbie pua's" at some spots I just go extremely direct, "hey I like you, you're cute [Image: smile.gif]"

The room for error is dying and fast! So better get out there and get to work guys.

Roosh is doing great work you can see it in the type of person he is becoming, this is also having a largely negative impact on our lives as well. The more "game knowledge" sent out there, the more interesting attractive sexy fun doifferent you MUST be.

Happy for roosh's book sales, not so happy for
the amount your average man must work!

Game to me is like being ripped or in otherwise great shape. Relatively small percentage of men who are in that status, and then the rest of the guys who want it but are rationalizing why they can't/shouldn't/won't.

"I'm not that shallow"
"I'm not that insecure that I have to worry about my body"
"I've got nothing to prove"
"I don't have the time"
"Why would I want to be a douchebag meathead?"

...and on and on. Same with game:

"It's creepy."
"I've got nothing to prove."
"I'm not that shallow."
"I don't have the time."
"I don't want to be 'that guy'".

...and on and on.

In response to the OP, I'll echo G: that shit is small time. One of my dad's friends is a very highly paid anesthesiologist. He gets flown across the country for major operations. He just divorced his golddigging trophy wife for a younger model. He told me he'd take his ex wife to boutique shops on Rodeo drive and the store manager would CLOSE THE STORE for an hour just so she could shop there because she'd drop 15-25k in a single clip.

"...so I gave her an STD, and she STILL wanted to bang me."

TEAM NO APPS

TEAM PINK

in retrospect, it definitely is small time compared to some of the things you guys are describing, but i came across this post and had to put it here. i think this is the kinda thing that the new members of the forum who are trying to break this mold need to see so they realize what kinda nonsense women will pull.

that being said, i agree with what westcoast has pointed out. i havent heard any roosh openers, but i just see a ton of wannabe PUA types now. get ready to go to war, players.

Quote: (07-16-2012 02:02 PM)MikeCF Wrote:  

Yeah, I remember first thinking, "Should I share my game knowledge with the masses?"

Then realized that, like with weight training or anything else hard, the vast majority of guys are such losers that they won't put the work in.

That was my biggest conflict with starting a blog.

Then I realized most dorks (90% of guys) won't believe what you are talking about.

And the ones that it can actually help will read it.

Yup I agree entirely with this. Most guys will give up in about a month or 2. Hell maybe even faster. Only guys in my life believe in game ad want to get better.

This again is why I absolutely hate "lines" and openers.

Quote: (07-16-2012 02:23 PM)thegmanifesto Wrote:  

Quote: (07-16-2012 02:02 PM)MikeCF Wrote:  

That was my biggest conflict with starting a blog.

Then I realized most dorks (90% of guys) won't believe what you are talking about.

And the ones that it can actually help will read it.

I have to wonder. What if girls started doing this en masse? Would it make it easier or harder for players? I wonder if these dudes would get lulled into this phony satisfaction and thus give up trying to fuck other girls. Obviously the ideal is some average chick leading on multiple men simultaneously, making the ratios better for all the other men.

I have encountered a cute girl or two who simply will not pay for dates, at least early on, which isn't a big deal. Beyond that, I've never had to buy girls stuff.

I'm gonna reference that "gaggle" article where that dumb cunt author recommends keeping a "gaggle" of men in a girl's life to serve specific purposes.

Most girls want a sugar daddy. They want the car, Louboutins, and Gucci. It's my belief that most women are not actually attracted to guys that provide this.

ALL girls want to be ATTRACTED to a man. This is much different. All women want to be fucked by a real man who makes them FEEL. It's the thing that money cannot touch.

Even if a girl is paid for, that doesn't ensure that the guy is satisfying her.

Game exists to build attraction, for us to be the guys that girls want to get down and dirty with.

Any girl can have her sugar daddy, her snuggle partner, her coffee date companion, her shoulder to cry on. She can keep as many guys in her life as she needs to satisfy this horseshit as far as I'm concerned.

I'll be the guy she wants the deep dickin' from.

"...so I gave her an STD, and she STILL wanted to bang me."

TEAM NO APPS

TEAM PINK

I'm a born and raised Chicagoan, and I live downtown. Reading this kinda shit makes me sick, but I absolutely know its true! Chicago is a wealthy city. There are some beautiful women, but plenty of wealthy single guys that will throw money at women in this "4's" league. Her blog post is something all men should read and learn from. Hopefully they learn to stop throwing money at PIGS like that. Its amazing that girl thinks shes all that. I'd say the ratios in Chicago are 60-40 men to women. Better than DC but nothing great. there are also plenty of pigs in that 40% So as we know, the men will be slugging it out for the 20% of doable chicks...