rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Thank god for this site

Thank god for this site

Not really trying to start a thread - just wanted to say- Thanks for this site.

I am a 48 yo physician. Married the very first girl I ever dated, divorced in my 30s with only one notch on my belt. She married the family's priest (did I hear someone say bitch?)

I had no game then - zero - none and was painfully shy. I am still shy, but only a touch better, and my game has gone from a zero to a two. I hope by studying Roosh's books I just bought and reading this site I can elevate my game to a respectable level.

I actually get a decent amount of sex in the USA, anywhere from 18 to 26 mostly, not bad for a decent 48 year old Irish white guy. I have have 6 such girls in the last month, but they tend to be foreign women living in orlando- from Colombia, DR, South Africa, etc. but damn - I love foreign women and despise american women. The girls who never gave me time of day now want to date me because they are single parents and I am a millionaire? Fuck no.

The nearly seven figure income helps a lot I am sure but I dont buy chicks presents - dinner, drinks is it. I have a baby face but need to hit the gym and lose 10-15 pounds and get hard. A full head of hair, nice blue eyes and straight super white teeth definitely are my calling cards.

However, I am almost 50 and I LOVE clubbing, but I know the action is falling off so I need to hit the gym, the botox, retin-A and when I am in better shape, sharpen the waredrob as so many on here suggest.

Its been a bit depressing but this site and your stories have given me hope and confidence to get out there and start working it, particularly day game. I am strictly internet now and use my real age which does hurt my response rate. I am an honest person by nature so I dont lie about it but WTF, the game is the game so I might as well give an age I can pull off - 30-35 (I have great genes and a baby face). What are your thoughts about this? I am at the point of saying fuck finding my soul mate, I will just lie, lie and lie some more about age, why I am town, how much I make, promise them trips to whereever they want to go and continue to fuck the 18-21's until my dick stops working at which time I will just settle for a hot 40 milf (I will be 60).

My secret - I become their buddy and best friends as well as lover. They rely on me for my advice to guide their path in life. I take control of their big decisions. (I am a doctor, lawyer and engineer) so I usually know more than they do on any topic. I always have ex's call me,even when they are remarried, because they miss our friendship. When you have their heart, you have them for life.

Ok - I was side tracked. I seriously need to up my body, my game (the bankroll is enough) so I can start hiting it hard. 8 and above 18-30. I am shit in second languages so I am not even going to try, but my smile is disarming and will get me pussy just for the mean reason that I dont look like a player at all. I am going to hit the second and third tier cities with colleges. I am doing a LOT of pipelining for I have a LOT of women lined up waiting for me.

THis site is incredible. I am working on the tricks for escalading, no more my nice guy. My day game is a total zero and that needs the most improvement of course.

But, I just wanted to thank all the contributors for bringing hope to my game and i promise much more data sheets in the future.

Thank god for this site

[Image: troll.gif] no physician composes like a woman and misspells *escalating*

Thank god for this site

Quote: (07-16-2012 12:18 AM)docinsc Wrote:  

Not really trying to start a thread - just wanted to say- Thanks for this site.

I am a 48 yo physician. Married the very first girl I ever dated, divorced in my 30s with only one notch on my belt. She married the family's priest (did I hear someone say bitch?)

I had no game then - zero - none and was painfully shy. I am still shy, but only a touch better, and my game has gone from a zero to a two. I hope by studying Roosh's books I just bought and reading this site I can elevate my game to a respectable level.

I actually get a decent amount of sex in the USA, anywhere from 18 to 26 mostly, not bad for a decent 48 year old Irish white guy. I have have 6 such girls in the last month, but they tend to be foreign women living in orlando- from Colombia, DR, South Africa, etc. but damn - I love foreign women and despise american women. The girls who never gave me time of day now want to date me because they are single parents and I am a millionaire? Fuck no.

The nearly seven figure income helps a lot I am sure but I dont buy chicks presents - dinner, drinks is it. I have a baby face but need to hit the gym and lose 10-15 pounds and get hard. A full head of hair, nice blue eyes and straight super white teeth definitely are my calling cards.

However, I am almost 50 and I LOVE clubbing, but I know the action is falling off so I need to hit the gym, the botox, retin-A and when I am in better shape, sharpen the waredrob as so many on here suggest.

Its been a bit depressing but this site and your stories have given me hope and confidence to get out there and start working it, particularly day game. I am strictly internet now and use my real age which does hurt my response rate. I am an honest person by nature so I dont lie about it but WTF, the game is the game so I might as well give an age I can pull off - 30-35 (I have great genes and a baby face). What are your thoughts about this? I am at the point of saying fuck finding my soul mate, I will just lie, lie and lie some more about age, why I am town, how much I make, promise them trips to whereever they want to go and continue to fuck the 18-21's until my dick stops working at which time I will just settle for a hot 40 milf (I will be 60).

My secret - I become their buddy and best friends as well as lover. They rely on me for my advice to guide their path in life. I take control of their big decisions. (I am a doctor, lawyer and engineer) so I usually know more than they do on any topic. I always have ex's call me,even when they are remarried, because they miss our friendship. When you have their heart, you have them for life.

Ok - I was side tracked. I seriously need to up my body, my game (the bankroll is enough) so I can start hiting it hard. 8 and above 18-30. I am shit in second languages so I am not even going to try, but my smile is disarming and will get me pussy just for the mean reason that I dont look like a player at all. I am going to hit the second and third tier cities with colleges. I am doing a LOT of pipelining for I have a LOT of women lined up waiting for me.

THis site is incredible. I am working on the tricks for escalading, no more my nice guy. My day game is a total zero and that needs the most improvement of course.

But, I just wanted to thank all the contributors for bringing hope to my game and i promise much more data sheets in the future.

Engineer, Lawyer, and Doctor? wtf

So Engineer-Lawyer makes sense. Engineer-Doctor makes little sense. And Engineer-Lawyer-Doctor makes absolutely zero sense.

Was your schooling paid for and you had a change of heart? It sounds like you basically wasted 7-8 years of schooling as the engineering degree probably didn't even include any medical credits.

Were you a patent attorney who decided randomly to go to school for another 10 years in something completely unrelated.

Something doesn't add up here.

Thank god for this site

Quote: (07-16-2012 01:50 AM)Kissinger Wrote:  

[Image: troll.gif] no physician composes like a woman and misspells *escalating*

Genre: Informal
Female = 1988
Male = 1130
Difference = -858; 36.24%
Verdict: FEMALE

You may well be right.

Thank god for this site

Quote: (07-16-2012 01:51 AM)_DC_ Wrote:  

Engineer, Lawyer, and Doctor? wtf

So Engineer-Lawyer makes sense. Engineer-Doctor makes little sense. And Engineer-Lawyer-Doctor makes absolutely zero sense.

Was your schooling paid for and you had a change of heart? It sounds like you basically wasted 7-8 years of schooling as the engineering degree probably didn't even include any medical credits.

Were you a patent attorney who decided randomly to go to school for another 10 years in something completely unrelated.

Something doesn't add up here.

Yeah this sounds faker than a $3 bill. Unless he is a phd "doctor".

I've heard of engineers changing heart and becoming doctors and obviously patent lawyers who are engineers and lawyers but all three is just stupid. That's something like a million on tuition.

That's something an idiot college freshman plans to do.

Thank god for this site

Yeah the 3 designations sort of threw it away.

Besides, shouldn't this belong in the "Introduce yourself" thread?

Thank god for this site

The doctor-lawyer-engineer thing is kinda suspicious.

Who were your parents?

[Image: attachment.jpg6867]   

Tuthmosis Twitter | IRT Twitter

Thank god for this site

Nah, I'm not too concerned he's a troll. I'm a nuclear scientist/race car driver/part time dinosaur hunter.
The secret is proper time management.

Thank god for this site

Are you here to show appreciation or brag about yourself? You need some validation?

Contributor at Return of Kings.  I got banned from twatter, which is run by little bitches and weaklings. You can follow me on Gab.

Be sure to check out the easiest mining program around, FreedomXMR.

Thank god for this site

Quote: (07-16-2012 02:27 PM)Samseau Wrote:  

Are you here to show appreciation or brag about yourself? You need some validation?

Could be Deb's dad joined?

Thank god for this site

I also find it odd that this guy would claim being:

1) Painfully shy
2) Have weak game
3) Be somewhere around 50 or older

Yet claim he can pull 6 new young, attractive girls a month.

[Image: acs-bs.gif]

Thank god for this site

This forum deserves a better class of troll.

Haters, you're slippin...

Thank god for this site

"He" says "physician" so he can't be referring to a Ph.d in Philosophy if he's an engineer....

And I get sort of a foreign English vibe. Notice he's talking about the SA countries and Latin girls in Miami.

I think this is one of our first bitch Couch Surfing trolls.

Thank god for this site

"God" is just an alpha male.

Next time you are about to slip it in, take a quick prayer break and say "thanks, alpha."

Thank god for this site

Seven figure income baby.

Thank god for this site

Quote: (07-16-2012 12:18 AM)docinsc Wrote:  

I actually get a decent amount of sex in the USA, anywhere from 18 to 26 mostly, not bad for a decent 48 year old Irish white guy. I have have 6 such girls in the last month, but they tend to be foreign women living in orlando- from Colombia, DR, South Africa, etc. but damn - I love foreign women and despise american women.

What a beautiful and inspiring story. Take heed, young virgins - if you continue to work hard in Engineering Medical Law School, at the age of 48 you too will be able to sleep with 6 beautiful young foreign women per month, no game necessary.

Thank god for this site

He probably isn't even Indian. He doesn't deserve RooshV forum troll stamp...

Thank god for this site

Quote:Quote:

What a beautiful and inspiring story. Take heed, young virgins - if you continue to work hard in Engineering Medical Law School, at the age of 48 you too will be able to sleep with 6 beautiful young foreign women per month, no game necessary.

[Image: lol.gif]

Thank god for this site

Wow - I havent been online for a while but the replies have been interesting. Ok - first of all - I shouldnt post when I have been out clubbing and buzzed. Not sure if I should reply but I will. Everything was accurate, although a stream of consciousness and not well composed. I am as white as you can get. Engineering was 4 years (grad at 22). Straight to law school, out at 25. Patent attorney was good guess by some. Went back to MD school (4 years - had prereqs from engineering school) and then residency. Easy to accomplish by 40. $250K in student loans sucked though. Not going to comment on the troll part - I dont need validation. I think once you are about a certain threshold, maybe a 7, and get your foot in the door, its where game and other factors make a big difference. A bad US economy does help and I work the internet sites pretty hard. For me, its a numbers game. Cast a wide net and you catch more fish.