rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Guys Asking About Girls you Banged

I just wanted to see you guys opinion on situations like this.

My FB for the summer and I was texting and then when she took her shower her friend takes the phone.

So he started asking me about banging her on the beach, but I tried to change the subject while still keeping cool with the dude. He's known the girl for years but I did not want him knowing all about all the sexual details.

I dunno man, but when it comes to this my first instinct is to avoid the subject. What do you guys do when bros you either know or don't know ask you on shit like this?

Nope.

Her friend or her beta orbiter? Watch out for that dude. I don't ask guys about any specifics; that is weak. If a friend of mine met up with a girl, I might ask if they banged, but I certainly would not be going through his phone. Only bitches do that.

'A gentleman never tells'

Generally I would avoid talking at length about your bangs with guys. If they must know, tell 'em you banged the girl and what you have going on with the girl. If she is your girl friend, tell him so he knows not to go for her.

In your situation, I would avoid talking about banging the girl with him as much as possible to avoid any potential drama. It sounds like you don't know him or what kind of "friend" of hers he is, so limiting the flow of information should avoid setting off any potential landmines. You don't owe him any explanation.

In short, keep things on a need to know basis.

Wald

If you know its the dude especially if he's using her phone or fb don't even bother replying he'll end up threatening you or some bs. This dude sounds whack. I probably would have said "why aren't you in the shower with her she loves that"

OR
She could be posing as the dude to see how you'll talk to another guy about her. Bitches be sneaky like that with technology.

If it's my friend asking what's the deal with us I'll say "were not dating or anything or I'll dance around the subject. Dudes get jealous and will tattle especially if you're banging one or more girls he wants to bang. Had a dude tell my then gf I was dancing with some other girl at he club. My gf came over all mad and I jokingly told her I was trying to get another girl for a threesome. Couldn't tell if I was joking or not so she let it slide

This is all young guy baggage that you simply need to delete out of your system. Fast.

Real players are only friends with other players.

Real players don't even talk to people who have no game and or don't want to believe in game etc.

You shouldn't even be talking to people like that.

If guys ask me about my sex life i tell them all the same stupid ass lines "Ah don't worry about it, girls will be girls"
"Still shopping around"

If someone confronts me about a "specific girl" I would just say "Oh if you like her go for it dude, i never know what the deal is with her"

The best thing about truly not caring is even guys get confused.

Your instinct was correct-the guy sounds like a creepy jealous beta orbiter

Seems like he's digging for info from you so he can run back to the girl and tell her you were bragging about banging her in order to ruin your relationship with her.

As a general rule i never talk about banging a girl to anyone that might know her or in a way that could get back to her. I have some player friends I talk to about this stuff but no names are used.

Girls appreciate discretion- if you get the rep of bragging about your conquests this will get around and girls won't want to bang you. If you are known to keep you mouth shut they will bang you even if they suspect or know you have banged other girls they know

"If anything's gonna happen, it's gonna happen out there!- Captain Ron

Quote: (07-15-2012 10:08 PM)WesternCancer Wrote:  

If you know its the dude especially if he's using her phone or fb don't even bother replying he'll end up threatening you or some bs. This dude sounds whack. I probably would have said "why aren't you in the shower with her she loves that"

OR
She could be posing as the dude to see how you'll talk to another guy about her. Bitches be sneaky like that with technology.

If it's my friend asking what's the deal with us I'll say "were not dating or anything or I'll dance around the subject. Dudes get jealous and will tattle especially if you're banging one or more girls he wants to bang. Had a dude tell my then gf I was dancing with some other girl at he club. My gf came over all mad and I jokingly told her I was trying to get another girl for a threesome. Couldn't tell if I was joking or not so she let it slide

I didn't think about that. I have not run into this situation often.

I would go with this.

Wald

Only a select few friends, and certainly no one outside the circle, gets the real nitty gritty.

The extent to which I will ask a friend about a girl he fucked?

'So how was that?'
'Pretty decent.'
'Cool...'

This just in!

Dude told me that he knew her for about 8 years. He got a blowie from her but never got in her oven. We shot the shit for a while and he's a chill dude but I do not need to extend our friendship too far.

I'm going back to Philly in a few days to be a dishwasher boy and learning tricks of the online business life. I need to use the last half of my summer to stack up my green soldiers.

Then I gotta get back in college and actually do well this time around so my parents can chill.

But man, I don't know what the hell I'd do without this forum. Love you guys (no homo).

Nope.

Wald were you referencing my point on the girl pretending to be the guy? If so don't get super worried about it only the craziest do it. They were all online girls back in the day.

When I was like 13 this girl wanted to be my internet girlfriend. She pretended to be some dude trying to threaten me. Either way I had no idea what was going on.

Hell I even had a girl pretend to be her sister to try and see if I would stray from the relationship. Bitches be Cray.

Quote: (07-16-2012 12:55 AM)WesternCancer Wrote:  

Wald were you referencing my point on the girl pretending to be the guy? If so don't get super worried about it only the craziest do it. They were all online girls back in the day.

When I was like 13 this girl wanted to be my internet girlfriend. She pretended to be some dude trying to threaten me. Either way I had no idea what was going on.

Hell I even had a girl pretend to be her sister to try and see if I would stray from the relationship. Bitches be Cray.

I have not run into the situation often where a guy is asking me about how I am involved with a girl. I've never encountered a girl pretending to be a guy.

Considering what you said, I would avoid talking about a girl I banged with a guy who asks at all unless I had a reasonable idea of what his deal was.

Wald

you were suppose to drop this girl a long time ago.

I am the cock carousel

Let me explain why I decided to keep her a little bit longer.

My older cousin who was somewhat good at game tell me I should keep her around due to the lack of options and ability to get down ocean city and back home without public transportation.

After I deleted her number after we talked, I went out to the club a few weeks later. The chicks I was approaching on the dancefloor were acting flaky and uninterested. So when I saw her again, I decided out of lack of other options to go at her again.

She's not hot, hell shes a fattie but out of desperation I went for it.

Nope.

Quote: (07-16-2012 02:20 AM)Rosca Wrote:  

Let me explain why I decided to keep her a little bit longer.

My older cousin who was somewhat good at game tell me I should keep her around due to the lack of options and ability to get down ocean city and back home without public transportation.

After I deleted her number after we talked, I went out to the club a few weeks later. The chicks I was approaching on the dancefloor were acting flaky and uninterested. So when I saw her again, I decided out of lack of other options to go at her again.

She's not hot, hell shes a fattie but out of desperation I went for it.

Always be fucking. Man's gotta eat. Can't be a sirloin steak every time.

I'd rather jerk it than fuck a fatty. Hell, my dick would never get hard for her in the first place.

Contributor at Return of Kings.  I got banned from twatter, which is run by little bitches and weaklings. You can follow me on Gab.

Be sure to check out the easiest mining program around, FreedomXMR.

Thanks to a combination of alcohol and anti-anxiety pills, the the second to last girl I banged was a fatty. A couple of days later her and some guy she was talking to became boyfriend girlfriend. I had to work at 6 am and in the middle of fucking her I wondered what time it was. I looked at my phone and it was something like 6:10 am. Didn't finish and didn't get to take a shower until that evening.

Quote: (07-15-2012 09:42 PM)Rosca Wrote:  

I dunno man, but when it comes to this my first instinct is to avoid the subject. What do you guys do when bros you either know or don't know ask you on shit like this?
fuck those guys i NEVER tell. and i don't even try to be remotely nice about it, i look at the guy and say "huh, it's not your business, what the fuck is wrong with you?" with weird look on my face. end of discussion. they never ask again.

it's also beneficial later. either this dude will gossip about what he got from me or for example girls sitting with us hear my point of view and it stuck in their head that i'm super discreet

If someone asks me about some broad I hold my finger under their nose and ask; "Like how she smells?"

That's generally the end of it.