rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

How to ensure you can bang her again next time you're in her country?

For example, if you met a hot girl abroad and you hooked up with her like 3 times while you were there. And you wanted to have an easy lay waiting for you next time you're in her country, but you know you wouldn't be back for like 9 to 12 months, what would your game plan be?

Also, what can I expect a good "re-banging rate" to be?

I want to have this situation set up in multiple cities across the world over time. Lumiere and the other frequent travels, I'm looking to you guys for some good advice [Image: smile.gif]

I suppose myspace and facebook is the most common way but here are a few other ideas:

1) Leave something that a girl would think is very important with her "accidentally"
Call a month or so after you leave and make sure she still has it. I used to do this with a Navy uniform and had a 100% re-banging rate.

2)Ask if she can receive mail for you while you are away. Better yet, get a box at a UPS Store type place. Give her the key. Make sure to get the caller service. They will email you and call her since she has the local #. If they don't grt ahold of her they'll email you again. Just send back an email telling them to keep calling her. Sign up for a bunch of stuff in the area that will send junk mail to either the box or her house just to stay on her mind. About three weeks before you arrive you could even send something that is really important. Give her a heads-up call so she's on the look out. That used to work about 1/2 of the time.

3)Give her a kitten before you leave and call every 30 days or so to check on it as it grows into a cat. I re-banged 50% of the girls I tried that on but only did it twice.

Mabuhay!

Two words.

Lover frame.

Never let yourself fall into girlfriend / boyfriend frame (in the traditional sense) with any girls. If you do this they will tell themselves that you "broke up" because you are away for so long and you will have trouble re-initiating when you are in the same city again.

That does NOT mean you don't act in a loving boyfriend way when you are with her. Be every bit as caring and loving as you would be when you are with her.

Just be clear that you are lovers.

There are plenty of way of doing that but the key is to treat them great and never give them the "I like enough to fuck you but I don't like you enough to want you to be my girlfriend" vibe.

Easy ways are keeping in touch on MSN and saying things like "hiya lover" or telling them that you don't believe in monogamy because monogamy is what men have always used to subjugate women and you want her to be free and happy.

This frame is great because you never "break up" with any girl that you bang. Ever !

There is no reason to. Girls break up with guys because they are either :

a) Sick of them (usually for reasons of jealousy and possessiveness)
b) Want their single life / freedom to see other people

If you are not the jealous / possessive type and you treat her great then there is never any break up and never any "adios". Just a "hasta luego".

What to do if she gets a boyfriend (in the traditional sense) while you are away :

If she gets a boyfriend then tell her "great, I am happy for you" that she is a great girl and that you want her to be happy. The last girl I told this to (my Argentinian regular just before I arrived back BA) changed her mind about not meeting me when I gave her that reaction specifically because I gave her that reaction. I banged her 5 mins after arriving at her place for "dinner".

Often when they get a boyfriend they will not even put up an objection to seeing you again when you are in town. Make it clear that you are not a threat to her BF / GF relationship because you are not interested in replacing it or him.

Bear in mind that you are in this for the "long game". Doesn't even matter if she gets herself a boyfriend and refuses to meet you and have sex with you when you are in town. Traditional relationships are fundamentally flawed because they are based on sexual possession. They will break up and, when they do, you will still be there.

Doesn't even matter if she gets married. That's another flawed paradigm. How many marriages end in divorce or with one or more partners getting sex elsewhere? Pretty much all of them.

Of course if she won't meet and have sex with you when you are in town for that reason then you have to put her on what I call "outer orbit" and keeps the chicks that you are currently banging on "inner orbit". But either way, keep her in orbit.

Quote: (12-16-2009 01:05 AM)PartyTime Wrote:  

Also, what can I expect a good "re-banging rate" to be?

For girls that don't have a traditional boyfriend when you return?

My rate there is pretty much 100%.

For girls that do have a traditional boyfriend when you return?

My rate there is about 50%

I have about 15-16 girls in orbit like this at the moment. It would be a hell of a lot more but I often, in the past, made the mistake of falling into boyfriend / girlfriend frame and doing the jealousy / possessiveness thing and breaking up.

The longest ongoing sexual relationship of girls in my orbit is more than 8 years (which is longer than her marriage lasted) and the most recent one is about a week old.

really intersting reply, lumiere
id like to get your thoughts on how i can apply it to my current situation. ive been trying my best to get this brazilian girl here in rio to break up with me but it just isnt in me to treat girls like shit and she still wants to come with me to argentina even though i told her shes paying for her own transportation and when she has to go back to school im staying in argentina or moving on to somewhere else. ive even had the whole "i dont believe in marriage" conversation with her and she fucking agreed with me. i told her i was worried that she was quitting her job to travel with me because what if she got really jealous one night when we were out and just left?
the point is, i'd love to parlay my being with her into landing other girls, and maybe even some 3somes. i just dont know how without totally breaking it off with her and earning some really bad karma.
thoughts?

p.s.
shes much more possessive/jealous than i am, but when i confronted her about it last night she really to back off ("deixa deixa") so it seems as though shed rather let my eyes wander than lose me. as for the dick, i think thats another matter.

mojo, tell her "Look, I think you might have the wrong idea about us. Sorry if I didn't make this clear but I don't believe in monogamy."

Then tell her why.

When telling her why - be honest.

I have my own reasons and they are numerous. For example :

A) Because monogamy is what men have always used to subjugate women and I don't like that.
B) Because I like variety.
C) Because monogamy promotes the two most powerful and destructive emotions in relationships. Jealous and possessiveness and I don't subscribe to those emotions.

Don't use my reasons (unless you totally agree with them). Use yours.

For example if you tell her reason C and she says "ok cool" and makes out with some other guy to make you jealous and you DO get jealous then it's totally in-congruent.

Also at the end. Tell her if she is not cool with having a non-monogamous relationship with you then that's totally ok and maybe you should just be friends.

Girls hate being "lets just be friended" more than guys do.

thanks bro

great pointers here!

Quote: (12-16-2009 02:32 PM)mojodrew Wrote:  

so it seems as though shed rather let my eyes wander than lose me.

In Brazilian culture, its common for women to let there men wander and get some ass on the side as long as they know he'll always come back. I say set up a frame of " my heart is yours, but my dick I share with other women. You are the most special and I'll always come back to you, but monogomy is not on the table"

check out this video:
http://www.vimeo.com/1409836

Lumiere, wow, some REALLY great info.

one question: Do you find that there is a best frequency to contact them, like once every couple weeks or once a month? Is there a "silence period" that's too long?