rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Bucaramanga, Colombia: 1st Impressions

Been in Bucaramanga, Colombia for almost 5 days now and these are several of my 1st impressions of this city of over 1,000.000 people:

1) It is a nice,compact, clean city
You can get around by taxi, pretty much anywhere you need to to go, from $2.50 to $4. They have a nice and efficient bus and metro bus system (like the trans millenium in Bogota) Though the population is about half that of Medellin it seems 4 times smaller. The city is the cleanest I have seen in Colombia and the people are as friendly as in Medellin.

2) The girls are not as pretty as Paisas or Calenas
The average girl in the mall or on the street is a 5 or 5.5, where in Medellin I would give the average girl a 6. There also seems to be more chubby girls than in Medellin or Cali, but this could be a nationwide trend (last time I was in Colombia was a year and a half ago). Though, the high end is very good and almost on par with the other 2 cities.

3) The girls have bigger booties than those in Medellin or Bogota and are more natural
Not at the level of the Dominican Republic or even Cali, but you do see alot of girls with big booties and natural curves. The level of plastic surgery is way lower than other major Colombian cities.

4) The girls are a bit more conservative than the rest of Colombia. No first date lays like in the Philippines or even sometimes in Medellin. Expect a 2nd or 3rd date lay by cooking them something nice in your pad. 60 percent will put out by the 2nd date but expect LMR or a 3rd date to seal the deal from the other 40 percent.

5) Dates are pretty fun with the girls here
Though they are a bit more conservative, expect the usual flirty and sexual vibe that you get from girls, in most of Colombia. Also, they are more interesting than their Paisa counterparts and the conversations seem to flow smoother. Almost no english speakers here, so having decent spanish is a must.

6) Exotic factor is very high here.t
I have seen only 3 gringos on the street here, not including the 6 or 7 I saw in the youth hostel(kasa guane....the only one in town). So if you are a blond blue eyed gringo YOU will do well here. Im a Latino American so my exotic factor comes in with my accent in Spanish and with my travel experience. I have had no bad dates so far, and every girl I have met has wanted to meet again. Note: most girls have not been to Medellin or even Bogota. So they have been pretty isolated.

Can you break down some logistical information:

Hotels
Apts
Neighboorhoods
Bars
Restaurants
Nightclubs?

That is the sh*t I need to know.

Any "danger" factor there?

Have you been rolling out at night?

Quote: (07-15-2012 09:16 AM)thegmanifesto Wrote:  

Can you break down some logistical information:

Hotels
Apts
Neighboorhoods
Bars
Restaurants
Nightclubs?

That is the sh*t I need to know.

Any "danger" factor there?

Have you been rolling out at night?

G, Bucaramanga is as safe a city as I have been to in Colombia. Safer than Medellin for sure. This was not meant as a data sheet as I have been here 5 days. But, will stay here 5 more weeks...so a Data Sheet will be forthcoming soon.

Glad to see someone is on the ground in Bucara.

Looking forward to your data sheet.

PS. I would suggest taking a weekend excursion to the near by city of Cucuta and banging out a weekend of partying and slaying women. Would love to hear about that city as well.

Buena suerte

nice looking forward to the datasheet

Looking forward to the data sheet as well....I'd love a bi weekly update if you have the time

Update: Banged 2 girls this weekend...both 2nd dates. One was 27 and a 6 and the other one 24 and a 7, in my book. But it wasn't that easy. Took making dinner for the one and for the other shaving some of my pubic hair. All over Colombia, most women prefer men who shave their private parts and I have always known that it is a big preference in Medellin and Cali. I never did it before, but I'm sure the girls I have banged in these cities would have preferred it that way, but I didn't care. Here in Bucaramanga, I am starting to understand why the women are considered the most "bravas" in all of Colombia. They like things done their way and aren't so flexible. In the end it doesn't matter, as I am always moving on to the next one.

Thanks for your post choche. I wouldn't mind at all if the girls are conservative, but it's a little disheartening to hear that the average one is ony a 5 or 5.5. Then again I have weak spot for latinas so maybe I would rate them higher than you. I want to check out Bucaramanga on my next trip to Colombia but maybe I won't stay that long then.

Quote: (07-16-2012 01:19 AM)chochemonger1 Wrote:  

Update: Banged 2 girls this weekend...both 2nd dates. One was 27 and a 6 and the other one 24 and a 7, in my book. But it wasn't that easy. Took making dinner for the one and for the other shaving some of my pubic hair. All over Colombia, most women prefer men who shave their private parts and I have always known that it is a big preference in Medellin and Cali. I never did it before, but I'm sure the girls I have banged in these cities would have preferred it that way, but I didn't care. Here in Bucaramanga, I am starting to understand why the women are considered the most "bravas" in all of Colombia. They like things done their way and aren't so flexible. In the end it doesn't matter, as I am always moving on to the next one.

You mean clean as a baby or just trimming your pubic hair? Did she demand it upfront or something ?

PS, well done on scoring two Colombianas. I had massive difficulties in Colombia and the rest of South America with them. Even with Colombianas in NY. I kissed and boob/ass touched three but never got a bang out of them.

Book - Around the World in 80 Girls - The Epic 3 Year Trip of a Backpacking Casanova

My new book Famles - Fables and Fairytales for Men is out now on Amazon.

Thanks for the info choche, I will be in Columbia at the end of the year for around 6 months and am more interested in the less visited cities like Bucaramanga. I did the twig and 2 berries shave once, its itchy as for a few weeks, but I guess when in Rome.... Sorry if this sounds naive but Im guessing all the chicas must shave/wax also if they expect it?

Quote: (07-16-2012 04:11 AM)Neil Skywalker Wrote:  

You mean clean as a baby or just trimming your pubic hair? Did she demand it upfront or something ?

PS, well done on scoring two Colombianas. I had massive difficulties in Colombia and the rest of South America with them. Even with Colombianas in NY. I kissed and boob/ass touched three but never got a bang out of them.
She wanted clean as a baby but I left a little. Had to go to the shower and shave for about 15 minutes because she said that seeing hair in a man's private parts was such a turn off for her aesthetically. Because I left a little, she refused to start by blowing me at the beginning. We had drinks so wanted to raw dog, but this demanding wench made me call the 24 hour pharmacy for a condom. That's the last time I will see this ho. The other was from Bogota and wasn't demanding at all, but did offer a bit of LMR.
Neil, the key is my Spanish ability. Most Colombian men are dull and generic. So with my stories, a bit of cockiness, flirting, jokes, accent, etc I am able to kino pretty quickly with Colombianas. As a white and blond foreigner you should be able to kill it, especially in 2nd tier cities. But next time take an intensive 3 or 4 month Spanish course, before you come. You will be rewarded handsomely for it.

Quote: (07-16-2012 03:17 AM)solo Wrote:  

Thanks for your post choche. I wouldn't mind at all if the girls are conservative, but it's a little disheartening to hear that the average one is ony a 5 or 5.5. Then again I have weak spot for latinas so maybe I would rate them higher than you. I want to check out Bucaramanga on my next trip to Colombia but maybe I won't stay that long then.

Don't be disheartened. There are still plenty of girls who are 6 and above and you will have access to them, because being foreign is so exotic over here. Just don't forget to study spanish before you come, as the girls here love conversing and it will only add to your value. Bucaramanga is a nice city to live in because it is clean, modern, compact and the people are friendly. The weather is a bit warmer than Medellin but with less rain. Which makes for good daytime weather for exercise, day game and sporting activities and great nighttime weather for going out.

I have never been to "la ciudad bonita" but I dated a girl from there, and you're definitely right. Santanderianas are bien bravas. They like to get their way. That said, the ones I have met are super fun. I'm interested in the logisitics of how you initially met these girls. I've found that the best places to meet girls in Colombia are shopping malls. Lots of girls go there to hang out with their friends, and not just really young girls. There's usually a Juan Valdez or other coffee place centrally located where people sit and chat. I've found that's one of the best ways to meet them. Also, like other guys here, I've had success on colombiancupid. What did you use?

Quote: (07-16-2012 12:56 PM)Nom_De_Guerre Wrote:  

I have never been to "la ciudad bonita" but I dated a girl from there, and you're definitely right. Santanderianas are bien bravas. They like to get their way. That said, the ones I have met are super fun. I'm interested in the logisitics of how you initially met these girls. I've found that the best places to meet girls in Colombia are shopping malls. Lots of girls go there to hang out with their friends, and not just really young girls. There's usually a Juan Valdez or other coffee place centrally located where people sit and chat. I've found that's one of the best ways to meet them. Also, like other guys here, I've had success on colombiancupid. What did you use?
Yes, Nom de Guerre I have started out with colombian cupid and Badoo. Most university girls don't come back from summer break here,until the end of July, so I am waiting a bit for day game in the malls and universities. Places are a bit empty, relatively speaking, because this is a university city. As you said, most girls here are fun and have alot to talk about unlike paisas, for example. Though banging them is a little bit trickier than in Medellin.

Quote: (07-16-2012 08:25 AM)chochemonger1 Wrote:  

Quote: (07-16-2012 03:17 AM)solo Wrote:  

Don't be disheartened. There are still plenty of girls who are 6 and above and you will have access to them, because being foreign is so exotic over here. Just don't forget to study spanish before you come, as the girls here love conversing and it will only add to your value. Bucaramanga is a nice city to live in because it is clean, modern, compact and the people are friendly. The weather is a bit warmer than Medellin but with less rain. Which makes for good daytime weather for exercise, day game and sporting activities and great nighttime weather for going out.

Well i have been in Colombia, Brazil, Hungary...everywhere there will be more ugly ones than real pretty ones. When you see like 10 girls...there will be maybe 1x 9, 1x 8, 2x6, 1x7, 3x4 a three and a 1.....average of 5.2....don't be discouraged by a low average, but visit the places with the stunners.

Nice info Choche...always been curious to the region of Santander and the hidden gems of Colombia. With some decent spanish you really can do some damage there.

Quote: (07-16-2012 08:14 AM)chochemonger1 Wrote:  

She wanted clean as a baby but I left a little. Had to go to the shower and shave for about 15 minutes because she said that seeing hair in a man's private parts was such a turn off for her aesthetically. Because I left a little, she refused to start by blowing me at the beginning. We had drinks so wanted to raw dog, but this demanding wench made me call the 24 hour pharmacy for a condom. That's the last time I will see this ho. The other was from Bogota and wasn't demanding at all, but did offer a bit of LMR.
Neil, the key is my Spanish ability. Most Colombian men are dull and generic. So with my stories, a bit of cockiness, flirting, jokes, accent, etc I am able to kino pretty quickly with Colombianas. As a white and blond foreigner you should be able to kill it, especially in 2nd tier cities. But next time take an intensive 3 or 4 month Spanish course, before you come. You will be rewarded handsomely for it.

15 minutes to shave your nuts ? You can cut a tree with a razor in that time hahaha.

But seriously, Yep i really needed to study harder. I had a few gf's throughout SA but never bothered to practice my Spanish with them since they speak decent English. It would also lower my alpha vibe when she sees me struggle and stutter some horrible Spanish.

Book - Around the World in 80 Girls - The Epic 3 Year Trip of a Backpacking Casanova

My new book Famles - Fables and Fairytales for Men is out now on Amazon.

Quote: (07-16-2012 01:48 PM)Neil Skywalker Wrote:  

Quote: (07-16-2012 08:14 AM)chochemonger1 Wrote:  

15 minutes to shave your nuts ? You can cut a tree with a razor in that time hahaha.

But seriously, Yep i really needed to study harder. I had a few gf's throughout SA but never bothered to practice my Spanish with them since they speak decent English. It would also lower my alpha vibe when she sees me struggle and stutter some horrible Spanish.

Had a lot of hair and my razor was small (couldn't find my scizzors) hehe.
Good trick is to hit on them in clubs, internet or malls with English at first. And then later, if your spanish is decent, have conversations with them. Having good spanish skills accelerates kino escalation and banging.

Awesome thread. I wonder if I should check out Bucaramanga. I think it is a city I would actually consider living in sometime.

Nice thread chochemonger1, I was up near Bucaramanga in April, at San Gil, its a decent little place to check out for a few days, lots of adventure tourism there.

I'm gonna be down in Colombia August 10th til Sept 4th, I may to hit up Bucaramanga and see what its all about.

Quote: (07-16-2012 09:21 PM)bacan Wrote:  

Awesome thread. I wonder if I should check out Bucaramanga. I think it is a city I would actually consider living in sometime.
It is a city for the long term. The quality of life is as good as there is in Colombia, independent of getting less bangs than in Medellin.
One big factor that I have seen so far, is that the girls from Santander might be the less flaky of all Colombianas. The younger ones are often a bit late, but in general they have been on time and I haven't had a date canceled yet or a girl not show up. Only big negative so far, is that you see quite a few chubby girls, though not obese or fat.

I heard Bucaramanga chicks were ugly, and you wouldn't find one in the city over a 4. Post pics or you are hyping.

FWIW, shaving pubic hairs just to get a bang is MEGABETA!!!!!

Quote: (07-15-2012 08:54 PM)The Internationalist Wrote:  

Glad to see someone is on the ground in Bucara.

I agree. It's good to hear about relatively new spots, instead of the same old played out spots that already have a thousand websites about them and are flooded with gringos.

Quote: (07-17-2012 04:12 AM)Aliblahba Wrote:  

I heard Bucaramanga chicks were ugly, and you wouldn't find one in the city over a 4. Post pics or you are hyping.

Calm down dude... was going to do it anyway, before my arrival, but never got around to it. As they say when in Rome, do as the Romans and in Medellin I had a few 8s that probably didn't repeat because of me having a little jungle in my private parts. They take that shit really serious over here.
As to the quality, I already said the average is lower than Medellin or even Cali (But don't be saying there are no girls over 4 when your ass has never been to this city)....and probably about the same as the DR. I'm still not convinced about the quality of the DR, as you only show pics of hooters girls or models at parties.
So Ali stop with all your nonsense posturing. We don't need that crap in this forum and it only brings down your credibility. I like some of your posts, but sometimes the things you say make you seem like a dumb ass.

And YES when the Data Sheet comes out in a few weeks, I will have some pics so people can see the quality you can expect over here (whoever told Ali that there are no girls over 4 here has as good eyesight as Stevie Wonder). Pictures of the typical girl on the street and malls should be standard in every Data Sheet (not pics of hooters girls).

Quote: (07-17-2012 04:12 AM)Aliblahba Wrote:  

Way to motivate members to post info