rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Couchsurfing red alert!!!!!

I'm getting tons of hits to this thread from the Couchsurfing domain. Tracking them back to CS they seem to be in the form of "warnings".

Example 1: http://www.couchsurfing.org/group_read.h...t=12586343

Example 2: http://www.couchsurfing.org/group_read.h...t=12587685

Pictures of the thread starters:

[Image: 14340126_l_e2456fe6dea5598cb52eeaa00c2cf7fa.jpg]

[Image: 13601665_l_0fb6d3d0793aa17f59b92becc204f5af.jpg]

This white knight is "ashamed to be human" because of the thread:

[Image: 10224242_l_6c64fc894621cd71a54b53f85ddea4d2.jpg]

For this girl, the thread makes her "sick":

[Image: 12727185_l_e2bd2277fe80ffc925bb4b379dc2c209.jpg]

This just in: men want to have sex. Let's warn all women. [Image: boring.gif]

I don't think any of those thread starters have to worry about someone from this forum creeping on them.

Haha, who wants to have sex with these girls anyway.

i can't see those linked pages btw, even when i log in to CS . I didn't join those groups so i cant see them. Joining them now would be a bit obvious.

Book - Around the World in 80 Girls - The Epic 3 Year Trip of a Backpacking Casanova

My new book Famles - Fables and Fairytales for Men is out now on Amazon.

It's amazing how much women hate men's sexuality and how much white knights are willing to cheer them on. I'd fuck the second chick down by the way. Average face, but I like her tits.

ashamed to be human? part of being human is having sex with people you find attractive. it is your fault if you get fucked by a dude and he doesn't call back, but you want him to because you didn't set ground rules for what you want from the sex. these white knights/ugly chicks really need to get through their head.

Quote: (07-13-2012 05:07 PM)esperar Wrote:  

I'd fuck the second chick down by the way. Average face, but I like her tits.

Agreed. She won't be winning any beauty contests, but she'd be okay as a slump-breaker.

Here is the original thread on the Brazil group:

http://www.couchsurfing.org/group_read.h...t=12581771

It was posted by a white knight, as expected.

"The great secret of happiness in love is to be glad that the other fellow married her." – H.L. Mencken

You guys have to do screen caps. Not all of us have couchsurfing accounts or belong to the right groups. Imagine if I did that to you guys with the Online Hamster thread. Spread the (infuriating) wealth, man! [Image: biggrin.gif]

By the way:

[Image: attachment.jpg6834]   

Tuthmosis Twitter | IRT Twitter

Quote: (07-13-2012 05:31 PM)Icarus Wrote:  

Here is the original thread on the Brazil group:

http://www.couchsurfing.org/group_read.h...t=12581771

It was posted by a white knight, as expected.

Still cannot see the thread's content.

These chicks are hideous anyways, probably the white knight gets laid more than them.

This guy..If google translate did its work...might be on our side

I am the cock carousel

I hope they find this thread, too. Hopefully at some stage, they realise how ridiculous they are.

Wait, so you're telling me that young guys traveling abroad will send "requests" to pretty girls who are offering to let them stay on their couch for free? And in return, these deviants may try to actaully have SEX!?!?! with the pretty young girl? Preposterous! I don't believe this shit for a second!

I, for one, would never do this.

Despicable

I am the cock carousel

That's awful! I can't imagine how many girls have already been raped.... I mean, willingly had sex with someone whom they were attracted to while couchsurfing! We have to stop this right now!

"Imagine" by HCE | Hitler reacts to Battle of Montreal | An alternative use for squid that has never crossed your mind before

Message from white knights everywhere - if I ain't getting laid, nobody is getting laid !

Quote: (07-14-2012 05:09 AM)Lumiere Wrote:  

Message from white knights everywhere - if I ain't getting laid, nobody is getting laid !

Except anyone that actually interacts with women in real life, far away from the safety net that the internet offers.

Quote: (07-14-2012 01:53 AM)Architekt Wrote:  

I hope they find this thread, too. Hopefully at some stage, they realise how ridiculous they are.

A white knight did find this thread. He posted the link some 40 minutes ago:

http://www.couchsurfing.org/group_read.h...st12593365

The wuss says he's ashamed of being a man ("tenho vergonha de ser homem"). Interestingly, he hid his profile, probably so that we cannot post photos of him over here.

"The great secret of happiness in love is to be glad that the other fellow married her." – H.L. Mencken

Since not all of you can read the CS threads, I will take the liberty of posting some messages over here and translate them to English. Hope you do enjoy the show!

This chick called Janice found this thread and comments:

Quote:Quote:

Uma coisa é se sentir atraído por alguém do CS. Outra coisa é PROCURAR "presas" no CS e tratar meninas como objetos.

Translation:

One thing is to feel attracted to someone one meets on CS. To look for "prey" on CS is to objectify girls, which is something else entirely.

In other words, it's the same old story: women want to feel that "it just happened", and that "it was spontaneous". Women do not have to approach to get laid, as they get approached by dudes all the time. Therefore, women cannot understand that men need to devise efficient ways of finding women who are DTF. They think it is "creepy" to analyze the process.

Janice then posts the following:

Você, imbecil que usa o CS pra fazer sexo: vai pra um puteiro que o resultado é o mesmo. Vc é um machista idiota que precisa aprender a respeitar as mulheres com quem dorme.

Translation:

You idiot who uses CS to find sexual partners: go to a whorehouse, as the result will be the same. You're a sexist idiot who needs to learn to respect the women with whom you have sex.

You see, taking 200 women on dinner dates and selecting one is romantic. But, reading 200 CS profiles and then select one target is creepy. Reminds me of that great Roissy adage:

“I want to be romanced.”

Translation: “I want you to state your desire to fuck me with impeccable subtlety.”

The wuss says he's ashamed of being a man ("tenho vergonha de ser homem"). Interestingly, he hid his profile, probably so that we cannot post photos of him over here

Haters got no spine when they aren't anonymous. Post one picture and they wilt like cowards.

This chick called BELIZIA (who also hid her profile) read not only this thread, but also other threads on RVF, and here's what she has to say:

Eu fui ler o resto do site. É impressionante o que acontece. Eu imaginava vários propósitos não muito nobres para o CS, mas esse é complicado aceitar. É tudo muito bem arquitetado, muito bem estudado, analisado e faz pensar melhor em quem você aceita em sua casa.
Tem vários desses "rapazes" que frequentam os meetings, conseguem "bons antecedentes" e, posteriormente, dão o pulo do gato.

Vi até "técnicas" para poder retirar referências negativas e como fazer para retrucar e parecer que foi a vítima.

Super interessante e bom ter noção de que o nível de segurança que temos não é tão alto assim.

Translation:

I read other threads and it is impressive. I did imagine that some would use CS with not-very-noble intentions, but it is still hard to accept. It is all very meticulously planned, studied, and analyzed. It makes one think twice about who one hosts.

There are many "boys" like these who attend CS meetings to build a good reputation. Then, they make their move.

I even read about "techniques" to remove any negative references they may get, and tricks to make it look as though they were the victims.

It is super interesting. And it is good to know that the level of security on CS is not as high as we think it is.

I didn't realize how pussified the men in South America are becoming. Are there any real men in the World anymore?

This Simone is playing devil's advocate now:

Agora dando uma de advogada do diabo, li lá uns caras falando de garotas do CS que colocam um monte de fotos em poses sexy e "com pouca roupa". Sei que cada um é dono do seu corpo, tem direito de fazer com ele o que quiser e todo esse papo, mas aqui também não é lugar né. Só para refletir...

Translation:

To play devil's advocate: some of the guys over there [on RVF] talk about girls on CS who post a bunch of photos of themselves posing sexy and scantily clad. I know that each person owns his / her body and has the right to do whatever he / she wants with it, and so and so on, but CS is not the place [to post such sexy photos], right? Something to reflect on...

Quote: (07-14-2012 11:38 AM)Icarus Wrote:  

This chick called BELIZIA (who also hid her profile) read not only this thread, but also other threads on RVF, and here's what she has to say:

Eu fui ler o resto do site. É impressionante o que acontece. Eu imaginava vários propósitos não muito nobres para o CS, mas esse é complicado aceitar. É tudo muito bem arquitetado, muito bem estudado, analisado e faz pensar melhor em quem você aceita em sua casa.
Tem vários desses "rapazes" que frequentam os meetings, conseguem "bons antecedentes" e, posteriormente, dão o pulo do gato.

Vi até "técnicas" para poder retirar referências negativas e como fazer para retrucar e parecer que foi a vítima.

Super interessante e bom ter noção de que o nível de segurança que temos não é tão alto assim.

Translation:

I read other threads and it is impressive. I did imagine that some would use CS with not-very-noble intentions, but it is still hard to accept. It is all very meticulously planned, studied, and analyzed. It makes one think twice about who one hosts.

There are many "boys" like these who attend CS meetings to build a good reputation. Then, they make their move.

I even read about "techniques" to remove any negative references they may get, and tricks to make it look as though they were the victims.

It is super interesting.
And it is good to know that the level of security on CS is not as high as we think it is.

She read the inner workings of how guys think and act when it comes to getting sex. For women this is "harsh reality" and they can't handle it. I don't advocate living in complete ignorance but for women, things like this are best not discussed on their part.

This dude named Giuliano is finally bringing some common sense to the discussion on CS:

Com todo o respeito, vocês, pessoas adultas, estão realmente sentindo repulsa profunda, ódio da raça humana e vergonha de ser gente, pelo simples fato de que existam caras que tenham estratégia de sair "pegando a mulherada"?

Eu reservo meu direito de repulsa, que não é gratuito, para atos criminosos, ou coisas do gênero. Uma coisa é repudiar estupro, que é crime, outra coisa são uns bobões da internet fazendo molecagem.

Querem evitar de serem enganadas? Basta não ficar com nenhum cara que vocês não queiram, ou que vocês não conheçam, e usar a inteligência para discriminar as coisas.

Simples assim. Qual a dificuldade?

Translation:

With all due respect, are you, adult people, really feeling intense disgust, hatred of the human race, and shame of being human only because there are guys who strategize picking up women?

I reserve my right of feeling disgust, which is not gratuitous, for criminal acts and stuff like that. One thing is to condemn rape, which is a crime. Kids on the internet doing guy-stuff is something else.

Do you want to avoid being scammed? Then do not sleep with a guy you do not want to sleep with, or that you do not know, and use your good judgement.

It's that easy. What is the problem?

Janice is now offended by esperar's statements:

I really would like to respond directly in the forum...

Especially after reading this:

Quote: (07-13-2012 05:07 PM)esperar Wrote:  

I'd fuck the second chick down by the way. Average face, but I like her tits.

And this (by the same person):

Quote: (07-14-2012 12:49 PM)esperar Wrote:  

I didn't realize how pussified the men in South America are becoming. Are there any real men in the World anymore?

Seriously?? And THIS GUY thinks he's being a real man??

I'm sorry. You can say whatever you want. But for me you're still a bastard. You don't have to be romantic to be a real man. Again, it is just a matter of respect.

She keeps regurgitating the word "respect".