rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Can't get over case of onetitis....should of lost virginity and blew it..

I'm still a 26 year old virgin...have been doing daygame for a year but not very good, rarely get a number and most of them seem to flake. In a year I've pretty much been on dates with 3.5 girls (one girl showed up, ordered drink and left, another was a blind date)

A month ago I went direct on a cute college girl, the first three dates she seemed to be infatuated with me. She almost jumped up and down in joy after I asked her out for third date at the end of the second. We were both moving a month so it was short term.

This was the farthest I had ever gone with a girl, I had read what to do in regards to first dates and such, but after that no idea, so just pretty much did first date over and over (location changes...) She was shy and end of third date kept hinting about going back to my place, I finally got the courage to do it and was just terrified. Making a move was the most painfully awkward experience of my life but she seemed to be patient with me. I blurted out at some point I wasn't very experienced, she told me she didn't care and we weren't going to go that far anyways. I for some reason didn't expect to fool around with her but I did, later she wanted to have sex, I didn't have a condom so didn't do it. I kick myself now for just running out and buying one, or asking if she had one, but I was kind of overwhelmed at that point it would have never popped in my head.

Was finally comfortable with her on the fourth date and it started off the same, expected to take her home later, but was probably too long (dinner-cafe-movie...) During the movie I grabbed her hand and at first I thought she was receptive, thought it was the first time I wasn't being a pussy with her...then her thigh...and I guess that is where the switch flipped. After the movie she basically says she has to go shoe shopping (9:30pm...) not sure if she was genuine or not at first, but after a bit it felt like she was trying to get rid of me, once more I hold her hand, think she says oh god this time and know I just fucked up. Go to one more store with her and then she says she won't keep me waiting, thanks me and gives me a good kiss. I'm confused at this point since the end was sincere but wasn't sure if she was trying to get rid of me.

I wait two days to text her (there is a whole words with friends saga too that confuses the shit out of me) she ignores my original text. I then run into her and she seems normal, awkward, but she always is. I ask her out via text next day and she gives me the I'm busy till next week. I text her earlier this week and she deletes our WWF game with no response to text...

At this point I know its done, over the last week I'm going through serious family situation also, and until I got xanax from doctor yesterday I haven't been able to function for a week. Well let's just say I sent her two texts I really regret...

But now I'm stuck on this, it was a done deal and I blew it. Waiting for so long and not sure how long it will be till the next opportunity, I didn't expect anything long term with her since she's moving, but she was really cool and would like to have kept in touch.

Afterwards, to try and get rid of my oneitis I have approached as many girls as possible. I think asked out 10+ in the last few days. In the past whenever I approached a girl direct, even if I was rejected I would get a positive reaction out of the girl like 80% of the time. Now all but one of the reactions have been terrible, not sure if they sense the desperation or not. For some reason, still hanging on to delusional hope that I'll fix it somehow with the girl, and that is only thing keeping me sane in regards to this right now.

Describe yourself: height, weight, looks, style, where you're doing all this (US or somewhere else) etc. Something is really wrong somewhere if you only have 3.5 dates in one year. As for this girl, forget about her, she is the least of your concerns imho.

6'2' I think I look think/normal with clothes on. Not much style, jeans and t shirt, NYC

I'm just extremely shy/introverted and have trouble getting a conversation flowing sometimes.

Okay my man we are going to do everything possible to fix this issue. You are in the best location of all man kind.

1. Do your clothes fit? PM me and i'll tell you what a good fit is or post up photos here etc.
2. Do you drink if not, i hate to say it but you know what? Go out one night, and get shit faced. Just hammered until you just dont give a fuck off of beer, you'll feel what its like to live in the present. I used to be unable to talk to even dudes if I was not completely housed. Get off those meds of course before you do this.
3. Sounds like you have anxiety issues, this is because you've been taught for years and years and years and years ... and years What to do and how to do it and why everything is "right and wrong". Fuck that shit. Go out one day and just get fucked up! It's okay! You're already scared of getting into trouble so just get housed, your natural good guy personality is not going to allow you to suddenly become an alcoholic or something.
4. Remember the feeling of having fun and being in the moment, thats what life is all about. Now, next time you don't get out do everything you can to remember that feeling and stick to call it 2-3 drinks a night. I do 3 but i am 5'10" and fit and have been going out for 5 years now.
5. That girl is done.
6. Stop taking life so seriously. Life seriously does not end if you lose a job, get into a fight, lose a friend, get a girlfriend, lose one, make a bunch of money, lose it, get it back blah blah blah. Life goes on.
7. Do something you've never done before that makes you FEEL uncomfortable, starting tomorrow. No not in 2 days, yeah you read that right tomorrow. From the text alone you are scared of physical comfort. In NYC go to the lower east side, on sundays they have FREE salsa outdoors. Go walk up to OLDER women, and say hey do you mind teaching me the basics. You will learn very quickly that not all people are dicks.
8. ONE-IT-IS You know what that syndrome really is? It means DEEP DOWN you don't feel happy with yourself, you dont feel like you DESERVE love or friendship so the hint of it makes you "excited" This is god AWFUL. Before you even think about getting into serious relationships please make sure you feel confident walking out that door.

If you don't read this entire post the biggest thing about fixing your life is this...

Your comfort zone is where NO improvement happens, there is a space outside of it where you improve. The trick is to BROADEN that comfort zone. Don't just go out there and try to mack on 10000 10's. Instead you make a step that you can't fail and build momentum in the right direction. Up.

Before questions come up on things you may or may not be comfortable with here is a plethora of things you can do, FOR FREE in NYC.

Dance, Sing, Learn a Language, Run a marathon, Eat something you're scared of, scared of spiders pick them up, scared of snakes go grab one and wrap that bitch around your neck. Push outside your comfort zone and you'll feel better on the inside.

To anyone who says you're perfect the way you are.. FUCK THEM!
No one is perfect, but we can all try to be.

Quote: (07-12-2012 09:59 PM)swfter2456 Wrote:  

6'2' I think I look think/normal with clothes on. Not much style, jeans and t shirt, NYC

I'm just extremely shy/introverted and have trouble getting a conversation flowing sometimes.

Quote: (07-12-2012 11:09 PM)WestCoast Wrote:  

Okay my man we are going to do everything possible to fix this issue. You are in the best location of all man kind.

1. Do your clothes fit? PM me and i'll tell you what a good fit is or post up photos here etc.
2. Do you drink if not, i hate to say it but you know what? Go out one night, and get shit faced. Just hammered until you just dont give a fuck off of beer, you'll feel what its like to live in the present. I used to be unable to talk to even dudes if I was not completely housed. Get off those meds of course before you do this.
3. Sounds like you have anxiety issues, this is because you've been taught for years and years and years and years ... and years What to do and how to do it and why everything is "right and wrong". Fuck that shit. Go out one day and just get fucked up! It's okay! You're already scared of getting into trouble so just get housed, your natural good guy personality is not going to allow you to suddenly become an alcoholic or something.
4. Remember the feeling of having fun and being in the moment, thats what life is all about. Now, next time you don't get out do everything you can to remember that feeling and stick to call it 2-3 drinks a night. I do 3 but i am 5'10" and fit and have been going out for 5 years now.
5. That girl is done.
6. Stop taking life so seriously. Life seriously does not end if you lose a job, get into a fight, lose a friend, get a girlfriend, lose one, make a bunch of money, lose it, get it back blah blah blah. Life goes on.
7. Do something you've never done before that makes you FEEL uncomfortable, starting tomorrow. No not in 2 days, yeah you read that right tomorrow. From the text alone you are scared of physical comfort. In NYC go to the lower east side, on sundays they have FREE salsa outdoors. Go walk up to OLDER women, and say hey do you mind teaching me the basics. You will learn very quickly that not all people are dicks.
8. ONE-IT-IS You know what that syndrome really is? It means DEEP DOWN you don't feel happy with yourself, you dont feel like you DESERVE love or friendship so the hint of it makes you "excited" This is god AWFUL. Before you even think about getting into serious relationships please make sure you feel confident walking out that door.

If you don't read this entire post the biggest thing about fixing your life is this...

Your comfort zone is where NO improvement happens, there is a space outside of it where you improve. The trick is to BROADEN that comfort zone. Don't just go out there and try to mack on 10000 10's. Instead you make a step that you can't fail and build momentum in the right direction. Up.

Before questions come up on things you may or may not be comfortable with here is a plethora of things you can do, FOR FREE in NYC.

Dance, Sing, Learn a Language, Run a marathon, Eat something you're scared of, scared of spiders pick them up, scared of snakes go grab one and wrap that bitch around your neck. Push outside your comfort zone and you'll feel better on the inside.

To anyone who says you're perfect the way you are.. FUCK THEM!
No one is perfect, but we can all try to be.

Quote: (07-12-2012 09:59 PM)swfter2456 Wrote:  

Great fucking post, pushing yourself out of your comfort zone is so important--as I keep on learning. That's where you learn the most about yourself, and gain the most confidence imo.

1. Do your clothes fit? Probably a little loose...
2. Do you drink Nope, grew up around alcoholics.
5. That girl is done. I was hoping to txt her a week before she left or so to try and salvage something, but my last texts may have ruined that also...
6. Stop taking life so seriously. I don't think I take life seriously enough, but in regards to social matters, I do care a bit when rejected by others who I have formed some bond with (I don't care about some random girl turning me down at this point)
7. Do something you've never done before that makes you FEEL uncomfortable, starting tomorrow. I was actually doing this for a while before last week, been taking acting classes. Also, I don't think people are dicks, I think they just fake niceness now...women at least
8. ONE-IT-IS You know what that syndrome really is? It means DEEP DOWN you don't feel happy with yourself, you dont feel like you DESERVE love or friendship so the hint of it makes you "excited" True [Image: sad.gif]

You probably overanalyze and experience a great deal of anxiety both social and sexual. I'm imagining that being a virgin probably fucks with your self confidence, and you are putting too much pressure on yourself. I think you really just need to chill out and not take this stuff too seriously or personally.

Don't be afraid to escalate and don't worry about fucking up, worrying about fucking up is just going to feed your anxiety which will make you more awkward and less smooth. Women expect men to escalate sexually, so don't be afraid to do this, within time it will become natural and normal for you. While now, just putting your hand on a woman's thigh may make you nervous, in no time you will be going caveman on chicks you just meet trying to put your tongue down their throats.

Take this past fuck up as a learning experience, and learn from your mistakes. Next time you get a chick out on a date assume she wants to be kissed and kiss her, if the kissing goes well let you hands explore her body, if she is into it and not giving you any resistance, try to get her back to your place or any private place and escalate the interaction as far as you can take it. It's really that easy, just don't think too much, just do it, if a chick agrees to go on a date with you and then accepts your kiss, and agrees to go back to your place, it's because she wants to hook up and have sex.

Now go forth and lose your virginity and come back and tell us how it was so much easier than you thought, and how relieved and good you feel.

Quote: (07-13-2012 12:32 AM)swfter2456 Wrote:  

DEEP DOWN you don't feel happy with yourself, you dont feel like you DESERVE love or friendship so the hint of it makes you "excited" True [Image: sad.gif]

Okay this is just death and I mean complete death to "game"

I am going to give you a hard hard truth, that girl has probably already fucked someone else, maybe even 2 guys by now. Shy is just a cover up for "I am putting you in my friends zone because you are much shyer than me so you make me feel good in a NON-SEXUAL way"

Realize: women view a kiss as hand holding. Hard pill to swallow for someone so inexperienced. Getting a kiss is literally no different than you walking up to a random girl and touching her on the shoulder.

Here are your steps:
1. Go back to acting class
2. Drink some booze off meds. Everyone in my family was an alcoholic, I am not, you have to realize what alcoholics are... Insecure people who rely on a substance for social cohesion. I am not telling you to drink all the time, I am suggesting in this case if you're really that afraid to have 2 beers. Just do it. You won't suddenly become some crazy alcoholic! If you realllly would rather be dead than take even a sip of booze once jn your life I'll brainstorm ideas, but its a demon you need to face.
3. You are surrounded by weak men. this is a very under-rated part of life that gets glossed over. Don't surround yourself with people who tell you what is good/bad right/wrong possible/impossible. These guys are making you feel worse. You want to surround yourself by people who make you want to get better, who want you to succeed and who won't laugh a you of you fail. His is why going out at night is so important. The guys who approach and then get "laughed at of they fail" these guys are failures themselves, real men will see you talk to a chick fail and they will say "recover" or "next".
4. There is no relationship for you, for now the only "one" for you should be a one night stand.If you really want to get a girl you have to reach a point where you refuse to get into a relationship unless she is making you happier. If you are not happy now, you won't be happy with a girl in your arm. Seriously. A relationship is even more work than being happily single.

Feel free to PM me if you has questions. I'd avoid posting any questions about getting this girl back she is dead. Just dead. But you know what there are 3.5 billion women out there you're telling me u can't get one?! Sure you can! Remember, you'd rather get turned down 100,000 times and get what you want, than do "just enough" and "settle down".

If you're not happy with yourself what is a judgmental woman going to think?

I definitely over analyze. I was trying to find significance in words with friends moves

I wish she would friend zone me at this point, I don't have many friends, so would be nice to add one since she was cool. Is there any shot of that if I wait like 3 weeks? or have I just screwed it all up?

I've been going to acting class, just missed one because I was stressed to to family emergency, have come to enjoy it. But I was doing other stuff that scared me on a daily basis when i was seeing this girl and it stopped sigh.

I won't start drinking, sorry.

I'm not more scared to touch a women after I presumably screwed up the last interaction with hand holding/knee touching.

I plan on moving around quite a bit now, so don't even want to a relationship, but I'd be lying if I told you I wasn't looking for acceptance from a girl. I never had a girl interested in me and those three weeks made me feel good. But even now know I would of messed it up eventually by getting needy so this had to happen, but wish I could of gotten rid of V card at least. Still want to recover with her.

There's always more girls... This girl is just a stupid bitch and is not special in anyway. You have to keep telling yourself this because not only does it help yourself get over a girl quicker, it's totally true. I've never met a special girl.

Quote: (07-13-2012 09:42 AM)esperar Wrote:  

There's always more girls... This girl is just a stupid bitch and is not special in anyway. You have to keep telling yourself this because not only does it help yourself get over a girl quicker, it's totally true. I've never met a special girl.

Yep. Remember she is dead. Gone. Friend? No. You are only "friends" with girls you are having sex with, the only exception is career advancement. You are going to have to work extremely hard to get through, harder than I've ever worked. I would pound sand incredibly hard then.

1. Workout like a mad man
2. Get clothes that fit perfectly
3. Learn a language
4. Play a sport
5. Take public speaking classes

You're going to have to work on rebuilding yourself up from scratch 16 hours a day, every day, no excuses.

Drugs and alcohol are not necessarily bad, but if you'd rather abstain, you shouldn't be on Xanax either.

Quote: (07-13-2012 12:32 AM)swfter2456 Wrote:  

5. That girl is done. I was hoping to txt her a week before she left or so to try and salvage something, but my last texts may have ruined that also...

NO. Stop that right now. If there's one thing I have experience in, is chasing a girl too much and getting nothing. Thankfully I don't do this anymore.

This one is essentially over, and unless you become famous or some shit, you're probably never gonna bang her. Maybe at the very most I would send her another text in a month to see her reaction, and if she doesn't respond to it in a good way, delete her number.

WestCoast pretty much ended this thread.

Only thing I would add is to READ BANG! There should be a check box before any thread is started in the newbie forum. "Have you read Bang?" If you click yes, you can continue with the thread. If you click no, it takes you straight to Amazon.

I've read bang, a while back though. I believe he advocated going indirect, while I have more success striking up convo like that, I am seem to just get a girl be friendly to me because I come off as nice guy who has no interest in me. Like me asking her out is either out of left field or her thinking I would just like to 'hang out' with her. When she finds out I want a date via text she flakes.

I know what to do in regards to getting numbers, problem is I get some anxiety, put too much pressure on myself and freeze a lot on the spot

Go back and read my posts before you post again.

What have you done today. It's already been 12 hours to challenge your comfort zone. You're anxious because you're insecure. Why? Go find out, go outside right now get off this forum where you're simply lamenting and complaining hoping someone is going to give you some magic line that will get you pussy.

If you're at work go get coffee, of you're at home go out to a park. Get used to interaction today. If your next post is anything besides what you did today to take a step in the right direction I think you are a lost cause.

From my written read through for you? Call up a dance class ASAP like now, not in 5 mins as soon as you see this post, you need confidence that it's "okay" to touch a girl.

If he next post is not about what you did to improve again I will not waste more of my time.

Quote: (07-13-2012 12:08 PM)swfter2456 Wrote:  

I've read bang, a while back though. I believe he advocated going indirect, while I have more success striking up convo like that, I am seem to just get a girl be friendly to me because I come off as nice guy who has no interest in me. Like me asking her out is either out of left field or her thinking I would just like to 'hang out' with her. When she finds out I want a date via text she flakes.

I know what to do in regards to getting numbers, problem is I get some anxiety, put too much pressure on myself and freeze a lot on the spot

Quote: (07-13-2012 12:08 PM)swfter2456 Wrote:  

Then you are not escalating quick enough, and not making the conversation sexual enough. A girl may not want to fuck me, but she DAMN sure knows I want to fuck her. There is no doubt in her mind, she knows I am not there to be her buddy.

Westcoast and Rio are dead on man. You describe yourself as socially inept. Well, the acting classes are VERY GOOD for not only getting over anxiety but also making friends within your class.

Here is a tip on making friends DO NOT TELL them your fucking problems. No one wants to be friends with someone that all too easily spills stuff that should be left in the vault. It reeks of weakness and insecurity and that is not attractive to the types of people you want to be friends with. Also, like westcoast said, the xanax is a bandaid at best, and it also will fuck up your ability to get in touch with emotion when you are trying to act.

Also, in regards to friends, being fun, telling little jokes while involved in conversation, suggesting COOL places to hang out (after acting class) or just generally LISTENING to others is the way to come off as a likeable person, even if you are a serial killer like El Mechanico.

If you want to be productive, you have 3 ways that will 100% change your life for the better 1) Exercise- Good chemicals help your mind, the focus you have to use helps you stop thinking often destructive thoughts, and the benefits to your body are obvious 2) Socialize, when you do this, if you have the right attitude, you will constantly be getting better, every mistake is a learning experience, every encounter an chance to improve. Have FUN doing it. It means nothing to fail in these very meaningless engagements. 3) Work. Your money is your measurement of productivity within your professional life.

Do these three things, every waking hour. You owe it to yourself.

My own two cents. Because I can relate to the OP somewhat. I was traditionally very shy and introverted.

You know what makes me not-shy and not-introverted? Mileage. I'm 31 now and I've been through a lot. Death of a parent, failed engagement, heartbreak, financial ruin. Also the opposite end. Truly happy moments. Being high on life. Early on I was shy, but sometime in my 20s I felt life passing me by, so I turned up the juice. I started partying more and pushing myself to do more and get more out of life. It led to a lot of physical, emotional, and spiritual pain, but also some true moments of glory.

So you want to be sober, fine. Noone can convince you otherwise. I will say, Westcoast is dead on, alcoholism has nothing to do with alcohol. I've been to AA and grew up around alcoholics. Alcoholism is a mental disorder, and honestly, I know this will offend some, but alcoholics are fucking weak people. They allow themselves to admit their dependence on this substance. Don't be weak.

Don't depend on anything. Don't think, do. If you can be as fully reckless as you would be if you were drunk, then fine, you don't need a drink. But you need to be that reckless. Each and every one of us has been programmed to be kind, considerate, and non-threatening. Ditch all that. Go out and kick some ass, and get YOUR ass kicked. Get your heart broken, and then go out and break 10 hearts.

If you've snorted a gram of coke and taken whipit hits while peaking on full strength acid like I have, it changes things. Do I recommend this? No, you need a certain constitution to keep your shit together. Besides, drugs are not the answer. But taking yourself to the limits, any kind of limit, is the answer.

How does this relate to girls? Once you go through this deep, inner journey or struggle, GIRLS AIN'T SHIT. Repeat that to yourself, out loud, "GIRLS AIN'T SHIT". They aren't. Once you really internalize this, your rapport with them will drastically change.

And listen to these guys about your style and all that good jazz, I just got all Tony Robbins so I'll leave that shit out.

"...so I gave her an STD, and she STILL wanted to bang me."

TEAM NO APPS

TEAM PINK

Losing one's virginity is a very big leap and is the biggest improvement to your inner game. Your confidence reaches new heights after crossing that milestone. And getting comfortable with the whole act of sex takes a few tries. You should try hooking up with an older woman or "nice girl" type who'd be patient with you.

Also since you're 6'2 you should go online(okcupid is really big in NYC I've heard), as height does get you far in that arena. That should definitely get you laid.

Game is a necessary evil

Swfter, the day is over in NYC.

What did you do? Anything?

You had an out to simply PM me a photo of your threads with no mug shot. No PM. (check the trail here)

I am still working as of right now, look at the time stamps.

If I'm working harder than you and I'm ahead of you... Better hit the ground.

Hope to see a positive post up here about something you tried man. No excuses.

Isn't Soup in New York? He should go out with this guy and see what's up.

Come on brother, let's see an update ASAP! I am still working harder now. @ a party. Start improving!

Yep goin 2 call u out for the nth time made out with 2 randos? You working? Hit it hard!

You working I still am. It's damn near 2am by me! Where's the update?! Get it going or get gone. Remember I would rather be in a
Grave than be average! Aim higher!

Quote: (07-12-2012 09:46 PM)swfter2456 Wrote:  

I'm still a 26 year old virgin...have been doing daygame for a year but not very good, rarely get a number and most of them seem to flake. In a year I've pretty much been on dates with 3.5 girls (one girl showed up, ordered drink and left, another was a blind date)

A month ago I went direct on a cute college girl, the first three dates she seemed to be infatuated with me. She almost jumped up and down in joy after I asked her out for third date at the end of the second. We were both moving a month so it was short term.

This was the farthest I had ever gone with a girl, I had read what to do in regards to first dates and such, but after that no idea, so just pretty much did first date over and over (location changes...) She was shy and end of third date kept hinting about going back to my place, I finally got the courage to do it and was just terrified. Making a move was the most painfully awkward experience of my life but she seemed to be patient with me. I blurted out at some point I wasn't very experienced, she told me she didn't care and we weren't going to go that far anyways. I for some reason didn't expect to fool around with her but I did, later she wanted to have sex, I didn't have a condom so didn't do it. I kick myself now for just running out and buying one, or asking if she had one, but I was kind of overwhelmed at that point it would have never popped in my head.

Was finally comfortable with her on the fourth date and it started off the same, expected to take her home later, but was probably too long (dinner-cafe-movie...) During the movie I grabbed her hand and at first I thought she was receptive, thought it was the first time I wasn't being a pussy with her...then her thigh...and I guess that is where the switch flipped. After the movie she basically says she has to go shoe shopping (9:30pm...) not sure if she was genuine or not at first, but after a bit it felt like she was trying to get rid of me, once more I hold her hand, think she says oh god this time and know I just fucked up. Go to one more store with her and then she says she won't keep me waiting, thanks me and gives me a good kiss. I'm confused at this point since the end was sincere but wasn't sure if she was trying to get rid of me.

I wait two days to text her (there is a whole words with friends saga too that confuses the shit out of me) she ignores my original text. I then run into her and she seems normal, awkward, but she always is. I ask her out via text next day and she gives me the I'm busy till next week. I text her earlier this week and she deletes our WWF game with no response to text...

At this point I know its done, over the last week I'm going through serious family situation also, and until I got xanax from doctor yesterday I haven't been able to function for a week. Well let's just say I sent her two texts I really regret...

But now I'm stuck on this, it was a done deal and I blew it. Waiting for so long and not sure how long it will be till the next opportunity, I didn't expect anything long term with her since she's moving, but she was really cool and would like to have kept in touch.

Afterwards, to try and get rid of my oneitis I have approached as many girls as possible. I think asked out 10+ in the last few days. In the past whenever I approached a girl direct, even if I was rejected I would get a positive reaction out of the girl like 80% of the time. Now all but one of the reactions have been terrible, not sure if they sense the desperation or not. For some reason, still hanging on to delusional hope that I'll fix it somehow with the girl, and that is only thing keeping me sane in regards to this right now.

I have to say that....I fucking love this thread. Westcoast is coming with that HEAT!!! Rio is giving some good shit as well. I think I needed to come across this thread as well. I'm not in the same dilemma as the OP; but I lately have been coming around to that fact that a guy shouldn't trip off these bitches out here and just get at them. I have to say with this forum, Roosh's Bang Books, Patrice O'Neal, Tom Leykis, and Paul Janka...I have really been off this who gives a fuck if I fail some of the time with women. The shit is going to happen and there's no preventing that. I have to say just being like fuck it and approaching is better than sitting in the house fantasizing and jerking off.

That's another thing...you said that you were a 26 year old virgin so I know you are whacking off like hell. You need to stop that right now!!! I mean you can cut it down to like once a week; but I would cut out it out completely if I were you. I haven't beat off in almost 3 weeks. I have the urge like hell; but I'm fighting it. It's like when you jerk off it makes you lose that hunger to go out and try to approach so you can fuck. I said enough is enough. Beating my dick got old real quick. I'm 25 and have been masturbating since I was 11 1/2. I said something has gotta give. I'm not going to keep beating it why all the alphas and the assholes are having fun getting pussy. I said I'm sick of the bullshit. I WANT PUSSY TOO AND I'M GOING TO FUCKING GET IT!!!

I'm not a virgin. I lost my virginity when I was 15 and have fucked a few girls; but have been very beta and needy for most of my life until now.

Also, here's a link to the thread I posted about some clips from the late great comedian Patrice O'Neal's The Black Phillip show:

http://www.rooshvforum.network/thread-14116.html

There are 13 full episodes of the show on youtube which are fucking brilliant and I HIGHLY recommend you listen to each and every one of them; but I picked out what I think are some of the best clips from different episodes. This is some straight up red pill shit when it comes to these women out here. His show changed my life. My whole mindset has changed when it comes to women now. This is a great supplement to Roosh's teachings. Also, just for good measure, here are three insightful clips from The Tom Leykis show that you should listen to:

Leykis 101--- A class that teaches men how to get laid with less money:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bUiBsi4HJeY

Tom Leykis --- Stop being a gentleman. Chivalry is old fashion and its for pussified men(You definitely need to listen to this one):

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K3Vyd2mGsHA

Tom Leykis On Rejection(You definitely need to listen this one too):

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j8soYLfJnmc

I hope this shit helps man. Take it easy and keep us posted.