rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

VKontakte Game

VKontakte Game

Gentlemen,

We have discussed Facebook Game, CouchSurfing Game, Mamba.ru Game. It is now time to discuss VKontakte (now VK) Game. Here's why I believe that this thread is needed:
  • Although VK looks quite similar to Facebook at first glance, the search functionality on VK is much more dating-friendly. In fact, VK looks like a dating site in disguise. This opens possibilities that Facebook does not offer.
  • Unlike in the U.S. and Western Europe, the sexual marketplace in Russia / Ukraine / Belarus is tilted in men's favor. Messaging FSU chicks on VK should be different from messaging Valley girls on Facebook.
  • I know that some of you are on VK, as some quick googling shows that the word "vkontakte" appears very often in threads on the FSU. However, to my knowledge, there is no thread devoted specifically to VK Game to serve as a repository of all the accumulated wisdom of you gents.
OK, now that we have established the usefulness of this thread, I would like to hear what you have to say on:
  • How to send messages to girls on VK: how do you choose which girls to send messages to? What do you write? I am under the impression that nowadays Ukrainian girls tend to view foreigners as sex tourists. How does one start a conversation on VK without triggering their "creepy sex tourist" alarm? (assuming it is even possible)
  • How to filter out the whores on VK: I do not want to engage in an online conversation with some Ukrainian girl, then later meet her in her hometown, go have a drink with her, and at the end be given an ultimatum of the sort "Pay the $500 bill or my big friends Igor and Dimitri are gonna fuck you up!"

I was curious to find out how receptive chicks on VK would be to my innocent-looking messages, so I sent a bunch of them. I did not get a single reply! I then looked more closely at my targets' profiles, the ones aged 18-22 who are "actively searching", and a lot of them have 5,000+ followers! I checked their photos as well, and many of them have that jaded "thousand cock stare" on their caked-up faces. In other words, they look like prostitutes. I want to spend time / money neither with whores nor with attention-whores.

I sent messages to chicks with less histrionic-looking profiles, and with only 20 to 50 followers. No replies either. I must be doing something wrong.

If you happen to have any success opening FSU chicks on VK, please do share your wisdom!

"The great secret of happiness in love is to be glad that the other fellow married her." – H.L. Mencken

VKontakte Game

social circle is the primary way people meet, so find events/groups on VK and attend them..then game people at the events
(ex Spanish language club, bicycle riding group, etc)

VKontakte Game

i did the same thing, just messaged "hi" and put up 2 pictures, but got a lot of replies (20%-40%) and most of those sustaine conversations actively till i ended it, did not filter for anything, not even "actively searchng" or "single". not sure what your doing wrong. not going anytime soon unfortunately, just wanted to see if it would work. was really surprised with my results, i was expecting VK to be like FB where you aren't supposed to mesagge strangers and they even snitch on your and freeze your account if you try. i guess vk is more like badoo, less like fb.

VKontakte Game

I'm talking to about 6 girls from Czech Republic, Poland and Russia right now on VK. I made an account last week and just mass messaged something simple like "Hi xxx. Do you know English? My Polish isn't to good" in whatever language they speak (Google translate). From there, just say you're interested in the country for whatever reason (culture, history, job offer) and start asking them questions.

All I did to screen them was search by country, female and ages 18-22 since I look young. Go into their account and check out their pictures, friends and family to make sure it's not a fake profile or whatever they have going on with that site. It sucks because you can only send 20 messages in a row.

VKontakte Game

Do girls use VK or Facebook more? Would it be best to add them to your Facebook page or VK one? I'm not going anytime soon but I don't want to lose contact. I added a couple of them to my Facebook page but I don't know if it's a good idea to have them access to family and people I know [Image: confused.gif] I have a fake name on VK which I tell them is my middle one.

VKontakte Game

Quote: (07-12-2012 05:38 AM)houston Wrote:  

Do girls use VK or Facebook more? Would it be best to add them to your Facebook page or VK one? I'm not going anytime soon but I don't want to lose contact. I added a couple of them to my Facebook page but I don't know if it's a good idea to have them access to family and people I know [Image: confused.gif] I have a fake name on VK which I tell them is my middle one.

In FSU most dyevs use VK rather than FB.

VKontakte Game

Quote: (07-12-2012 05:38 AM)houston Wrote:  

Speaking English and having a facebook (in addition to VK) is correlated some in the FSU.

I bet having some girls from Poland on your FB would give you a boost among any potentials you're friends with.

VKontakte Game

From a recent Roosh blog post:

How American men are using VKontakte to find brides

I suspect that the best strategy would be to combine CouchSurfing with VK. I have hosted a couple of hundred couchsurfers, so I can try to approach via CS since I have plenty of good references. After I meet my targets, I can use VK to stay in touch and meet again. I plan to stay in the same country for a couple of months.

"The great secret of happiness in love is to be glad that the other fellow married her." – H.L. Mencken

VKontakte Game

Does anyone have any more info on vk game? I've just been spamming girls with F/Rs hasn't worked too well, speaking to 4 girls right now out of the 100 or so requests I've sent out.

VKontakte Game

Quote: (08-17-2012 05:51 PM)_Samo_ Wrote:  

Does anyone have any more info on vk game?

I am becoming more and more convinced that VK is:
  • quite bad for cold opening chicks I never met
  • great for keeping in touch with girls I met briefly at some party or something.

VKontakte Game

Quote: (08-17-2012 06:17 PM)Icarus Wrote:  

Quote: (08-17-2012 05:51 PM)_Samo_ Wrote:  

Does anyone have any more info on vk game?

I am becoming more and more convinced that VK is:
  • quite bad for cold opening chicks I never met
  • great for keeping in touch with girls I met briefly at some party or something.

Do you think your profile is something to do with it?
I haven't filled any of my profile out just have 2 pics up and no info, I'm wondering if I should put more of an effort into my profile whether it would make a difference or not.
I'm solely using this site to pick up chicks, so far it hasn't gave me great results but I only started my mass requesting yesterday.

VKontakte Game

Quote: (08-17-2012 06:38 PM)_Samo_ Wrote:  

Frankly, I think that cold opening online is kind of pointless. One cannot distinguish oneself from the omega brigade that way. My plan is to cold open in the real world, face to face, build some sort of attraction, and then use VK to build some comfort and try to meet again.

VKontakte Game

Mark the check box of "Online now", though it will reduce the results, it is more likely that the girls connects to VK quite often.
In the past they also had languages, so you can put English but alas it is not exist anymore.

VKontakte Game

Quote: (08-18-2012 05:01 PM)Marco Wrote:  

Mark the check box of "Online now", though it will reduce the results, it is more likely that the girls connects to VK quite often.
In the past they also had languages, so you can put English but alas it is not exist anymore.

When I search for girls it almost always gives me results of girls either online or was online within the last few hours, but yeah to search for only online may increase your response for me it doesn't make any difference.

Also you can still search by language, all you have to do is click on the link in someones profile of the languages they speak and it takes you to the search with the selected language and you can edit your search from there.

VKontakte Game

When you do a search don't even bother messaging the first 100 or so girls that show up. They seem to be the most popular. Take a look at their followers before you message them. Check the number of followers, if they have 20,000 followers, the likelihood of them responding and/or accepting your friend request is close to zero. Anything more than a couple of hundred followers, don't even bother.

VKontakte Game

Also make sure they have a decent amount of real photos, they post all sorts of shit on their profiles.

But this site can be golden. Imagine a cute country girl from nowheresville getting a message out of the blue from a charming foreigner, chances are she's never even met a foreigner before.

Line up a few leads then get on the train and do some rolling around in haystacks.

VKontakte Game

Quote: (08-18-2012 02:39 PM)Icarus Wrote:  

Quote: (08-17-2012 06:38 PM)_Samo_ Wrote:  

Frankly, I think that cold opening online is kind of pointless. One cannot distinguish oneself from the omega brigade that way. My plan is to cold open in the real world, face to face, build some sort of attraction, and then use VK to build some comfort and try to meet again.

It's not pointless, but do some structured searching otherwise you will end up sexually frustrated.

VKontakte Game

Quote: (08-19-2012 10:27 AM)ManAbout Wrote:  

When you do a search don't even bother messaging the first 100 or so girls that show up. They seem to be the most popular. Take a look at their followers before you message them. Check the number of followers, if they have 20,000 followers, the likelihood of them responding and/or accepting your friend request is close to zero. Anything more than a couple of hundred followers, don't even bother.

Yeah I tend to avoid the ones with 20k+ followers, I've just been mass adding girls and I started adding after I scrolled down a bit(I didn't do this as much before) allot more girls have responded with accepting or messaging. My rate has definitely increased since messaging only online and scrolling down a few pages.

VKontakte Game

Does anyone know how to put your friends and posts on private? I'm having some success, but girls keep saying to me about why I only have girls as friends and why I have so many etc.

VKontakte Game

Quote: (08-23-2012 06:25 PM)_Samo_ Wrote:  

Does anyone know how to put your friends and posts on private?

To keep friends private go to "My Settings", then click on the "Privacy" tab, go to "Who is visible in my list of friends and followed users" and set all your friends to "hidden". Then go to "Who can view my hidden friends" and select "only me".

I am not sure if this works, but it should.

VKontakte Game

Quote: (08-19-2012 08:33 PM)_Samo_ Wrote:  

Yeah I tend to avoid the ones with 20k+ followers, I've just been mass adding girls and I started adding after I scrolled down a bit(I didn't do this as much before) allot more girls have responded with accepting or messaging. My rate has definitely increased since messaging only online and scrolling down a few pages.

So you just add them then send them a message later?

VKontakte Game

Quote: (08-23-2012 07:17 PM)Icarus Wrote:  

Quote: (08-23-2012 06:25 PM)_Samo_ Wrote:  

Does anyone know how to put your friends and posts on private?

To keep friends private go to "My Settings", then click on the "Privacy" tab, go to "Who is visible in my list of friends and followed users" and set all your friends to "hidden". Then go to "Who can view my hidden friends" and select "only me".

I am not sure if this works, but it should.

I did this but it only lets you hide a select number of friends (I think around 30). Has anyone figured out a way to hide as many friends as you want?

VKontakte Game

Quote: (08-24-2012 03:27 AM)gandt Wrote:  

Yeah, but most of the time I don't even have to message them they usually message me saying 'Знакомо?' (Do we know each-other) Then I just take it from there.

If they accept me and we get talking I mention I'll be in there city at x date and they always ask for how long and why? Only message the girls who are single though, I made the mistake of messaging a girl who had a boyfriend (by mistake) and she told him and he got very aggressive towards me, It gave me a laugh.

VKontakte Game

Quote: (08-24-2012 07:33 AM)_Samo_ Wrote:  

Yeah, but most of the time I don't even have to message them they usually message me saying 'Знакомо?' (Do we know each-other) Then I just take it from there.

If they accept me and we get talking I mention I'll be in there city at x date and they always ask for how long and why? Only message the girls who are single though, I made the mistake of messaging a girl who had a boyfriend (by mistake) and she told him and he got very aggressive towards me, It gave me a laugh.

"only message girls who are single" haha no, you will realise after some time that a Ukrainian/Russian chick being in a relationship means absolutely nothing.

VKontakte Game

Quote: (08-24-2012 07:33 AM)_Samo_ Wrote:  

Haha yeah, that's the ideal scenario right there. Mess with the wrong russian and he will fly over on his private jet, find where you live, and end your life.