rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Women are whores

Women are whores

A good friend recently committed suicide. He was 35 and his mother had recently told him that he was the result of an affair. His "father" who had raised him and the older siblings knew but it had been kept a secret from the rest of the family. It completely screwed with his sense of his own identity and he became very bitter and distrustful. It turned out his birth father was a foreigner and of a different race so it added to the "who/what am I?" problem.

This is a two-fold lesson. 1. Don't be the "dad" who gets stuck married to and raising the bastard offspring of a slut and 2. If you are banging sluts, use a condom. Even if you don't care about not being around to raise your kids, keep in mind these sluts probably aren't going to be good mothers.

Women are whores

Pretty sure we already knew this - that's pretty much the principle this forum operates on.

Women are whores

So one terrible mother now represents all women?

Women are whores

Quote: (07-11-2012 09:16 AM)ccurtis189 Wrote:  

In North America?.....sure!

They are single mothers, sucking alimony and child support from some dumbass after divorcing him, using the money to finance fast food bills, then they go and call themselves "BBWs" and bitch about not finding a "good guy"

Women are whores

Quote: (07-11-2012 10:33 AM)Perseus Wrote:  

Quote: (07-11-2012 09:16 AM)ccurtis189 Wrote:  

In North America?.....sure!

They are single mothers, sucking alimony and child support from some dumbass after divorcing him, using the money to finance fast food bills, then they go and call themselves "BBWs" and bitch about not finding a "good guy"

Right. But they don't represent all North American women. Otherwise your mother, your grandmother, your sister, your cousin, your aunt, etc., etc. would all be whores as well.

Women are whores

Women can only be whores so long as men are willing to be johns.

Women are whores

"If you are banging sluts, use a condom. Even if you don't care about not being around to raise your kids, keep in mind these sluts probably aren't going to be good mothers. "

No way. I would love to drop a few cuckoo eggs into some good nests.

And whose to say that women who cheat on their husbands make bad mothers? They might piss off their husbands, sure, but does that mean they are all around spoiled and "bad"?

Sure, maybe the cuckolded husband loses in the arrangement. But I win. I would absolutely do it, and I don't care what anyone would think of me for it. It's not my job in life to be admired.

I'm not a family man. There are plenty of men like me in the world whose sexual strategy is not about being a family man. We've been breeding among you since forever. Sure, it's bound to piss off people who this threatens, but do you honestly think that internet advice to not knock up married women will deter us?

People don't fuck because of what is "right and wrong". The urge to procreate takes many different forms.

Women are whores

Quote:ccurtis189 Wrote:

Otherwise your mother, your grandmother, your sister, your cousin, your aunt, etc., etc. would all be whores as well.

Since you want to take it to that level...

Grandmother on my Father's side - Never really knew her. My only memory of her was her funeral where I grossed out my older female cousin by touching the dead body (I was 4, she was 6). She is probably the best female figure in my life.

Grandmother on my Mother's side - Never really knew her. She left her family when my mother was younger.

My mother - Had my dad removed from his house by the police. She had totaled two cars in a few months, so he made her go get a job. She got one as a receptionist at a dentist's office. My dad could tell something was up, so he confronted her about it. Hence, the cops.

Then when it came time for her to move in with the dentist, it was time for me to go live with my dad. She cleaned out our apartment when I was with him on the weekend (the only child of 3 that went btw) and I had to spend my only $15 dollars for food to get a supervisor to unlock my door on a Sunday night. I was a few months past my 15th birthday. When she found out I was living in the apartment, she flipped a shit and drove me to my dad's house 20 minutes away and took my keys (it was still during the school year). Somehow the school found out about my living situation (I bet I know how) and wanted to kick me out during the week of finals. I had to lie to them so that I could stay in school and finish freshman year.

The last thing my mother said to me was "Remember, I love you". That was 14 years ago. I haven't spoken to or seen her since.

So please tell me, oh wise one, why should I respect any woman?

10/14/15: The day I learned that convicted terrorists are treated with more human dignity than veterans.

Women are whores

Quote: (07-11-2012 12:50 PM)teh_skeeze Wrote:  

You're asking why any woman deserves respect by holding them all to the standard of three shitty female figures you've had in your life?

Women are whores

Otherwise your mother, your grandmother, your sister, your cousin, your aunt, etc., etc. would all be whores as well.

Grandmother on my Father's side - Never really knew her. My only memory of her was her funeral where I grossed out my older female cousin by touching the dead body (I was 4, she was 6). She is probably the best female figure in my life.

Grandmother on my Mother's side - Never really knew her. She left her family when my mother was younger.

My mother - Had my dad removed from his house by the police. She had totaled two cars in a few months, so he made her go get a job. She got one as a receptionist at a dentist's office. My dad could tell something was up, so he confronted her about it. Hence, the cops.

Then when it came time for her to move in with the dentist, it was time for me to go live with my dad. She cleaned out our apartment when I was with him on the weekend (the only child of 3 that went btw) and I had to spend my only $15 dollars for food to get a supervisor to unlock my door on a Sunday night. I was a few months past my 15th birthday. When she found out I was living in the apartment, she flipped a shit and drove me to my dad's house 20 minutes away and took my keys (it was still during the school year). Somehow the school found out about my living situation (I bet I know how) and wanted to kick me out during the week of finals. I had to lie to them so that I could stay in school and finish freshman year.

The last thing my mother said to me was "Remember, I love you". That was 14 years ago. I haven't spoken to or seen her since.

In this case it's safe to say that not all women are like that.

Women are whores

Quote: (07-11-2012 12:43 PM)xsplat Wrote:  

"If you are banging sluts, use a condom. Even if you don't care about not being around to raise your kids, keep in mind these sluts probably aren't going to be good mothers. "

No way. I would love to drop a few cuckoo eggs into some good nests.

And whose to say that women who cheat on their husbands make bad mothers? They might piss off their husbands, sure, but does that mean they are all around spoiled and "bad"?

Sure, maybe the cuckolded husband loses in the arrangement. But I win. I would absolutely do it, and I don't care what anyone would think of me for it. It's not my job in life to be admired.

I'm not a family man. There are plenty of men like me in the world whose sexual strategy is not about being a family man. We've been breeding among you since forever. Sure, it's bound to piss off people who this threatens, but do you honestly think that internet advice to not knock up married women will deter us?

People don't fuck because of what is "right and wrong". The urge to procreate takes many different forms.

You can end up dead that way though, all it takes is one vindictive husband.

Women are whores

Quote: (07-11-2012 12:57 PM)xsplat Wrote:  

Women aren't like that, but everyone damn one of them is capable of acting like that, or just becoming that way.

Women are whores

Quote: (07-11-2012 01:17 PM)freshcream Wrote:  

Quote: (07-11-2012 12:57 PM)xsplat Wrote:  

Women aren't like that, but everyone damn one of them is capable of acting like that, or just becoming that way.
Not quite.

Borderline Personality Disorder is just an extreme form of being a woman. But not all women have BPD.

His mother was personality disordered. Not all women are like that nor are they all capable of being like that.

Women are whores

Quote: (07-11-2012 05:22 AM)Lemmo Wrote:  

A good friend recently committed suicide. He was 35 and his mother had recently told him that he was the result of an affair. His "father" who had raised him and the older siblings knew but it had been kept a secret from the rest of the family. It completely screwed with his sense of his own identity and he became very bitter and distrustful. It turned out his birth father was a foreigner and of a different race so it added to the "who/what am I?" problem.

This is a two-fold lesson. 1. Don't be the "dad" who gets stuck married to and raising the bastard offspring of a slut and 2. If you are banging sluts, use a condom. Even if you don't care about not being around to raise your kids, keep in mind these sluts probably aren't going to be good mothers.

Even though your friend's mom did a shitty thing by telling him the truth, I'm not sure why your friend killed himself. Sounds like he had deeper issues than his mom.

Contributor at Return of Kings.  I got banned from twatter, which is run by little bitches and weaklings. You can follow me on Gab.

Be sure to check out the easiest mining program around, FreedomXMR.

Women are whores

Quote: (07-11-2012 01:23 PM)Samseau Wrote:  

Even though your friend's mom did a shitty thing by telling him the truth, I'm not sure why your friend killed himself. Sounds like he had deeper issues than his mom.
Good point. I'm not seeing the cause and effect either. I can't even imagine such a crisis of "not knowing who you are" that leads to suicide. Sounds like a nasty, near psychedelic, case of a weak ego shattering. That's a very serious mental problem.

Women are whores

Quote: (07-11-2012 01:23 PM)Samseau Wrote:  

True. It wasn't the sole cause. He was at a hard time in his life when she dropped it on him (unemployed and recently out of a relationship). But I understood it must have been a major shock. He'd said he hated his mom for cheating and lying, didn't think his dad should have had to raise him, was humiliated that he hadn't suspected anything (he was darker than everyone else in his family). And he was generally not an upbeat guy. So different factors added up.

My main point was that I see a lot of guys on here saying they'd like to travel around impregnating women and moving on. I can see the appeal and have thought about it myself. But if these women aren't somewhat stable, which they generally aren't, you are setting yourself up to have some dark stories show up at your door. I wouldn't want a mother tracking me down with a story like this in my old age. In this case, the birth father will never know but it is getting easier to track people down.

Women are whores

Quote: (07-11-2012 02:16 PM)Lemmo Wrote:  

My main point was that I see a lot of guys on here saying they'd like to travel around impregnating women and moving on. I can see the appeal and have thought about it myself. But if these women aren't somewhat stable, which they generally aren't, you are setting yourself up to have some dark stories show up at your door. I wouldn't want a mother tracking me down with a story like this in my old age. In this case, the birth father will never know but it is getting easier to track people down.

If so many people would stop being so fucking short-sighted and actually think with their mind instead of their id then we wouldn't have problems like these.

Women are whores

Don't impregnate women if you don't want to take care of the kid. It's a shitty behavior and perpetuates the problem. Strong society is based on strong family unit. If you want to make a kid, find a good woman, have a kid and take care of the kid, be a father. Anything else is being a deadbeat dad.

If you don't want to take care of the kids then simply don't have them; use contraception. Male birth control is around the corner. I don't think there is anything wrong with being an honest womanizer, but being a deadbeat dad is a whole another story. Single parenthood is one of the main reasons for the decline of today's society, and cuckolding, as we see in this example, has many issues as well.

Women are whores

Quote: (07-11-2012 01:02 PM)ccurtis189 Wrote:  

Quote: (07-11-2012 12:43 PM)xsplat Wrote:  

You can end up dead that way though, all it takes is one vindictive husband.
I thought that went without saying.

And yet it's still been a popular sexual strategy since before recorded time.

Women are whores

[quote] (07-11-2012 02:16 PM)Lemmo Wrote:  

[quote='Samseau' pid='235551' dateline='1342031028']
[quote='Lemmo' pid='235394' dateline='1342002144']
My main point was that I see a lot of guys on here saying they'd like to travel around impregnating women and moving on. I can see the appeal and have thought about it myself. But if these women aren't somewhat stable, which they generally aren't, you are setting yourself up to have some dark stories show up at your door. I wouldn't want a mother tracking me down with a story like this in my old age. In this case, the birth father will never know but it is getting easier to track people down.[/quote]

I guess it would depend much on your estimation of the value of your heritable traits.

It might be arrogance, but I think I would endow offspring with unusual advantages in life. I'd like to think that my children would be better than the surrogate fathers children, in most cases.

There may or may not be "right and wrong" actions. But there is no right and wrong until there are people to judge it so. Creating life bring forth the possibility of even having a right and a wrong. Without that, there is nothing. Yes, the cuckolded husband wouldn't like it, were he to know. But I for one am grateful to be alive, and am proud of my genetic heritage. I'd be proud of it no matter how I acquired it - legitimately or not.

It's not easy getting a suitable well positioned girl to agree to carry your child, you know. Anyone who can do that has to have something going on for himself - something worth passing on.

And no, I don't have fantasies of knocking up random crazy chicks. The challenge is "a suitable well positioned girl". I've come close - the girl living with me leaving to go marry her financially secure fiance. It's been discussed.

And I've had plenty of options to let a girl keep my kid and then go on to find a husband. I didn't take those up. Again - the challenge is that the girl is already well set up, and is suitable, and would make a good mother.

I really don't see any right and wrong about it. There is only advantage (to me and to my children), and disadvantage - to the cuckold who spends resources on my genetic legacy. If my genes are better then the greater good was served.

Some think that if you want kids, you have to pay for them with responsibility. Apparently not. In the real world (that is not one monolithic social agreement of shoulds and coulds) you can also pay for them with risk.

I mean, what are you going to do about it? Give me internet ire? Threaten to track me down and put a bullet in my head? I know the job of society is to prevent guys like me from doing our job. But you can't, you know. Guys like me are part of the system that can never be eradicated. We arise out of the niche that guys like you create. You can't have a social system without this niche arising.

In fact women preferentially fuck guys like me, exactly because guys like you try to stop it. It's the "sexy son hypothesis". Guys that have the ability and bad boy morality to make cuckolds out of husbands get wives wet. You can't have team family-oriented-society without creating the ecosystem for team cad.

Nature abhors a vacuum, and in nature, all niches get filled.

Women are whores

There is a saying that all women are whores, except your mother. Here, even she is.

Women are whores

Quote: (07-12-2012 02:35 AM)poutsara Wrote:  

There is a saying that all women are whores, except your mother. Here, even she is.

yawn

troll

Women are whores

Quote: (07-15-2012 04:28 PM)MrLemon Wrote:  

Quote: (07-12-2012 02:35 AM)poutsara Wrote:  

yawn

troll
nah it is likely ur or somebody mom probably treated her ex or husband like shit or cheated on someone sometimes in their life, probably would of slutted around if she was young living in this age.

Women are whores

All women are whores?

Since I assume you mean that in a negative way ("don't bother with these unreliable subhumans") why don't you jump off a building? Really, if every single woman in this world is not worth spending time with for sex, friendship, affection or anything else, why stay on this planet?

What I think you meant to say was:

"I don't feel like I can find a trustworthy life partner in this day and age, so many women seem corrupt and so many people I know have been hurt by them."

That is a better statement. Yes, many people in general have lost all grace. Gossip and videogames.

Being bitter isn't a helpful strategy though. It is going to prove a self-fulfilling prophecy, where your negative attitude gets in the way of meeting actually cool and reliable people. The masses have always been easily manipulable and nothing to found your life on. Today, those masses are following the teachings of the Almighty Television. Yesterday, they followed God.

Not everyone is like that though. Some people, girls included, can think for themselves. Even hundreds or thousands of years ago, some people didn't listen to the lies of the times. Find those people.

You need a good, realistic attitude though. Yes, girls cheat. Men do too. Everyone gets hurt. Something I had to remind myself recently: life is not a perfect fairy tale where everyone behaves like they should for your best interest and with your feelings in mind. People are people. We shit, piss, make mistakes, cheat when someone better comes along, regret things when they are too late.

Loving is a great feeling, but it is easy to enjoy it. Get to the place where even a heart break from someone you thought you could rely on is enjoyable, because it is all a part of your actual, real, raw life.