rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

How difficult is Prague?

How difficult is Prague?

I've read on the forum many times that Prague is "ruined". Why is this? Increased obesity, more feminism, lack of exotic appeal for Americans, ?

If I go there for school and live long term, how difficult would it be for pickup?
I don't know any Czech yet.. but I pick up languages quickly.

How does it compare to Krakow or Gdansk in terms of pickup?

PS I'm asking from the point of view of an average guy, not a master PUA

How difficult is Prague?

Both Krakow and Prague are infested with stag parties and tons of English-speaking tourists with bad game. I don't think being a foreigner brings any exotic value there, unlike in the rest of their respective countries, although knowing the language would be a plus.

The girls are still nice and feminine, simply because they live in those countries so even if you have a degrading influence at work, it will still take time to deplete all of their "female capital". My 2cc.

"Imagine" by HCE | Hitler reacts to Battle of Montreal | An alternative use for squid that has never crossed your mind before

How difficult is Prague?

Prague is as difficult as Berlin in terms of pick up.Generally CR tends to a situation similar to Germany with full Germanization likely in 10 years.

How difficult is Prague?

Quote: (07-10-2012 03:46 AM)Spartan Wrote:  

I've read on the forum many times that Prague is "ruined". Why is this? Increased obesity, more feminism, lack of exotic appeal for Americans, ?

First of all Prague will be more expensive than any other polish city, it's even more spoiled by tourism than Kraków and I don't really think that being a foreigner (American) brings that much advantage compared to PL

If I go there for school and live long term, how difficult would it be for pickup?

Westernisation brings more feminism for sure, Czech girls got higher expectations for sure than Polish ones, but on the other hand they are more liberal, bold, opened and simply fun to talk to so if you open well expect a good time

I don't know any Czech yet.. but I pick up languages quickly.

Czech isn't necessary, they speak english well

How does it compare to Krakow or Gdansk in terms of pickup?

It's gonna be harder

How difficult is Prague?

Prague was spectacular in the '90s.The best place to run daygame ever.
Now there are more foreigners than Czechs.Czech girls in Prague have an attitude compared to Czech girls in province.In CR you see extremely hot girls with very ugly totally disproportionate to them guys like in Poland.

I always get along very well with Czech women.They also have an advantage compared to polish ones.Czech women will bang you if you propose common vaccations.Polish women won't.On the other hand Czech women are much less likely to want to marry you so they will not view you as a future groom entitled for favors like polish girls do.The main difference is that polish girls need you more than Czech ones.Czech girls make eneough for living they just want a few more luxuries.Polish women may depend on you for even the basics.
Anyway slavic lands are always fruitful for the anxious Balkan fucker.

How difficult is Prague?

interesting replies, I guess that means I can cross prague off my list.

Polish rumble, what is your opinion on krakow? is it very close to becoming like prague?

perhaps most importantly, what factors ruined Prague? is it the improving economy and westernization? is the future of european women better outside the EU?

How difficult is Prague?

I concur. Was in Prague for 3 days in April and the amount of tourists and stag parties was ridicolous. There were 4 seperate stag do's alone on our flight over there! The girls are pretty and reasonably friendly but seemed tough to get anything more than a makeout.

How difficult is Prague?

A friend of mine recently went there, said it's getting worse. Hordes of American ignoramuses, stag parties.

How difficult is Prague?

Yeah, good university in Prague, but it seems Russian-speaking countries are better at avoiding the negative cultural changes of EU states.

So a massive influx of tourists is a main driver of the cultural change?

How difficult is Prague?

Quote: (07-10-2012 06:10 AM)Deb Auchery Wrote:  

A friend of mine recently went there, said it's getting worse. Hordes of American ignoramuses, stag parties.

I thought it was the retarded drunken Brits that had ruined Prague, never knew the American ignoramuses were having much of an effect.

How difficult is Prague?

Quote: (07-10-2012 12:44 PM)OGNorCal707 Wrote:  

Quote: (07-10-2012 06:10 AM)Deb Auchery Wrote:  

I thought it was the retarded drunken Brits that had ruined Prague, never knew the American ignoramuses were having much of an effect.

Well like I said, stag parties too.

If you had been to Prague you would know

How difficult is Prague?

If you speak Polish, Czech (and Slovak, which is the closest thing to Czech) will be very easy to pick up. These 3 languages are in the same subgroup of Western Slavic languages. I'm a native Slovak speaker and I can understand Polish fairly well without ever trying to learn it. Also, you can use Czech in Slovakia as well, the languages are very similar and all Slovaks understand Czech without any trouble.

As for women - yes, probably harder than UA or PL. But Czech girls are pretty slutty from my experience so that might be a plus. Prague is super touristic of course, but if you live there and speak the language, the tourists will not be your competition.

Overall Prague is a great city IMHO and I would definitely prefer it to anywhere in Ukraine. Also there are thousands of Americans living long term in Prague, it seems to be one of the most popular expat cities in the world.

How difficult is Prague?

It sucks that Prague is getting that bad. I went to Prague like 4 months ago and even it was winter time, it was crowded with tourists. Whenever i went out it was really hard for me to find a czech girl, and when i did, they had attitude. It wasn't the same like Krakow (i stayed there a couple of days but didn't see that many tourists, just erasmus students), in fact i think that from all the cities where I went in europe, Prague was the most ruined city because of the tourists [Image: sad.gif]

How difficult is Prague?

About the Brit/American thing - the stags are coming mostly from Britain, you might have some rowdy tourists from America (gap year, etc.), but it's not nearly as much as Brits, so being an American would be better than being a Brit, but that's not saying much.

I would check some Prague expat forums and ask how it is...

How difficult is Prague?

I was in Prague about 4 years ago during the week and really enjoyed it. I think it gets a bad rap. If you go to the touristy areas on Fri or Sat night, yes, its going to be overrun by tourists and stag parties, but if you stay away from the touristy area's there are still a lot of locals. Its also pretty cheap. If you have an interest I'd recommend checking it out and seeing for yourself.

I've also heard good things about some of the second tier cities in CR.

How difficult is Prague?

What I find hilarious is dudes telling me to check out Prague, yet they have never even been to Europe. That is how played out it is and I totally agree with the opinions stated above.

I was there in 2004 for the first time, it was absolutely the best place I had seen for women. Not a fattie in sight and I was astonished how well the women dressed. Now it has reached a point where everybody goes there, not just horny dudes.

Our New Blog:

http://www.repstylez.com

How difficult is Prague?

Prague s amazing i just came back home from a erasmus semester there.

The girls are HOT and very friendly.
But lots dont speak english or are shy about it.

Yes its full with tourists and idiot stag parties (personally the worst ive seen were italians) but they are only in the centre. And even there its not a problenbfinding czech girls.

How difficult is Prague?

Quote: (07-11-2012 01:30 AM)w00t Wrote:  

Yes its full with tourists and idiot stag parties (personally the worst ive seen were italians) but they are only in the centre. And even there its not a problenbfinding czech girls.

A student's perspective... much more relevant info.

I guess it might be worth a shot to spend a year there. Worst case, can always transfer down to a different place.

How was student life there? What places did you have good times at?

How difficult is Prague?

Have you thrown the towel in on the Ukraine or wherever you were already? If its women you are going for, women in Czech Republic are not as easy as they used to be. That place in the 90's is unmatched to this day, but the ship has sailed I am afraid.

Prague is a waste, Brno and the smaller cities you may have more joy although language is a problem. Thats not to say you wont come right, but if you are struggling in the Ukraine I think you are going to have much harder time of it in Prague.

Better to live in though, Ill give it that.

How difficult is Prague?

Quote: (07-11-2012 05:00 AM)Hooligan Harry Wrote:  

Have you thrown the towel in on the Ukraine or wherever you were already? If its women you are going for, women in Czech Republic are not as easy as they used to be. That place in the 90's is unmatched to this day, but the ship has sailed I am afraid.

Prague is a waste, Brno and the smaller cities you may have more joy although language is a problem. Thats not to say you wont come right, but if you are struggling in the Ukraine I think you are going to have much harder time of it in Prague.

Better to live in though, Ill give it that.

Really? so you suggest I stay in Ukraine/FSU?
i can see a glimmer of hope here in UkrIne/FSU. at least Im getting dates, and I got a makeout last week. I think with further practice I'll be able to get a girlfriend.
I'm hitting day game 3 hours a day, every day and approaching every set I see.

How difficult is Prague?

Prague is a great city and is one of my favourite cities in the world, but its really not the same place anymore. It was the first major EE destination to open up to budget travelers, and with all the history, good food and cheap booze, people flocked to the place. The city is really a tourist trap now. It would probably be a nice place to study though, but I would not be going for the women only. Czech women are always up for a sex and they are horny, but the bitch shields are immense these days.

If I could make a suggestion, and this is based on reading your posts over the last few months.

A university setting is not the worst thing for you and will help you build your social circle a bit more. Czech Republic will have a lot of foreign and local students and many will be in the same boat as you, looking to make friends and mix. All this talk of game and internet dating is one thing, but I can see a mile away that you seem to be having a few issues with social interactions, not the meeting part. All this tea and cake shit makes you sound like you are going on 80. I know you dont like the nightlife and the parties too much, but women do, and this is where they are. You need to develop a social circle if you are not one for clubs and bars, and while you should be doing it anyway its vital considering you are not one to head out on the town.

Brno is a place to consider if you are studying. Look into that instead of Prague. You can take holidays across the border, but Brno has not seen the armies of darkness descend on it to the same degree, and would be a better hunting ground.

How difficult is Prague?

If you speak Czech your chances are huge in CR.I cannot stress it enough.With Czech you can target all those poor horny girls from small towns.Without Czech language you will find yourself limited to Prague snobs.

How difficult is Prague?

Quote: (07-11-2012 07:01 AM)Greek kamaki Wrote:  

If you speak Czech your chances are huge in CR.I cannot stress it enough.With Czech you can target all those poor horny girls from small towns.Without Czech language you will find yourself limited to Prague snobs.

Precisely.

Prague girls have sky-high expectations. Back about 10 years ago it was enough to have a foreign passport. These days you need it all.

Second tier cities are a different matter though.

How difficult is Prague?

Quote: (07-11-2012 01:30 AM)w00t Wrote:  

Well then, Break it down.

Bust out a Data Sheet.

How difficult is Prague?

Saying Prague is full of tourists is like saying NYC is full of tourists. Sure, if you hang out in Times Square it is but most of the city isnt. Prague is similar from what I saw. Stay away from the Square and the Bridge are, get more then 1/2 mile away from that, and its mostly locals. There was a mall there in the middle of town that would have been a good day game spot.