rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Brazilian girl jelousy

Brazilian girl jelousy

I have heard about this before, but never witnessed it first hand. I've had sex with more Brazilian women than American women, but I've never really persued anymore than just sex with them. So I meet a Brazilian girl here and thinks she's pretty rad. She's really warm and sweet, a lot more than most American girls. I keep in touch with her after I leave the city I was in. She was a little needy, wanting to talk to me a lot and would stay online for hours just for me to get on for 5 minutes and tell her I had something to do. But she was always cool about it, never really gave me much shit. I'm thinking this chick is rad. Then last night we are in the middle of a conversation and she asks, "Do you only talk to me on here?"(On facebook) I go, "Right now I'm only talking to you, but usually I'm talking with other friends as well." She says, "I bet you come on here and talk with all sorts of PIRIGUETES!" Piriguetes=sluts! Wha?!?!?! My facebook does have a lot of other girls posts on it, and some say "I love you." From chick friends. She probably sees those and doesn't understand. She doesn't speak English but understands things like, "I love you." That shit tripped me out though. Anyone else have any good jelousy stories from a Brazilian girl?

Brazilian girl jelousy

I think she's reacting as any girl would be, Brazilian or not if you're fcking her and she goes on your facebook page and sees other girls writing "I love you." What do you expect?

Brazilian girl jelousy

Brazilian chicks can be kinda needy.

I went out with this one chick in Sao Paulo and she kept messaging me after I left SP (I was only there for 3 days) and being all needy. Weird.

Brazilian girl jelousy

Quote: (12-12-2009 01:34 PM)speakeasy Wrote:  

I think she's reacting as any girl would be, Brazilian or not if you're fcking her and she goes on your facebook page and sees other girls writing "I love you." What do you expect?

Yeah, but the only thing that gives her an excuse for that in this case is all she understands is "I love you" and nothing else. And I'm not sure friends really say that to eachother in Brazil. This girlfriend of mine who wrote the ,"I love you" always seems to get me in trouble with other girls. It kills me. We used to date about 8 years ago and are just good friends now. The chick is always super rude to girls that I meet too.

Brazilian girl jelousy

Sorry, but I just can laugh about the Periguete part. How did u learn this?! ahahahhaha OMG
I don't know if the girls are jelous, but I do know that it is ours, it is ours... some of us may mark the "spot", in this case you, let the other females know that u have a "owner"! But she went waaay over the top about your facebook. It´s tipical, but I don't approve this kind of behavior.

Deixa que essa fase é passageira, amanhã será melhor você vai ver a cidade inteira seu samba saber de cor!

Brazilian girl jelousy

Awe, come on, conheco todas as girias. Haha. I'm only hanging out with Brazilians here. Very rarely am I with anyone who's first language is English, and my friends are always teaching me that bad stuff. I never use any of it though. I feel like I should at least get my Portuguese down well before I start using these words. They are good to know though so I know what people are saying.

Brazilian girl jelousy

Ah, e um pouco de ajuda. A frase, "Greed, in lack of better word, is good," nao e certo. O caminho certo e, "Greed, for lack of better words, is good."

Brazilian girl jelousy

Thanks Brandon, I will correct it.
But the perigueti part... hahahahah sometimes me and my GF are used to say like: I will dress myself today like a perigueti..." or the I will wear the perigueti stuff tonight. hahahahaha there is a song...

Olha o jeito que ela mexe... piri pipiri piri pirigueti!

Deixa que essa fase é passageira, amanhã será melhor você vai ver a cidade inteira seu samba saber de cor!

Brazilian girl jelousy

brazilian girls are crazy jealous
last night i was at the castelo das pedras baile funk and started watching some of the girls dancing
all the sudden my girl turns around and tells me "se vc continua olhando as meninas tipo ontem, vou emborra"-- "if you keep staring at the girls like you did last night, im leaving"
i kinda just stood silent for a second, not really knowing what to say
then later she started giving me shit for having an orkut account without her listed as my girlfriend and with all these others girls posts on my wall
as soon as she sells my digital cameras, im out like trout

Brazilian girl jelousy

Quote: (12-14-2009 08:31 PM)mojodrew Wrote:  

brazilian girls are crazy jealous
last night i was at the castelo das pedras baile funk and started watching some of the girls dancing
all the sudden my girl turns around and tells me "se vc continua olhando as meninas tipo ontem, vou emborra"-- "if you keep staring at the girls like you did last night, im leaving"
i kinda just stood silent for a second, not really knowing what to say
then later she started giving me shit for having an orkut account without her listed as my girlfriend and with all these others girls posts on my wall
as soon as she sells my digital cameras, im out like trout

She may be good looking, but she has shit in the head. Sorry.
But I understand her. Seeing your date looking other girls and not being any discret... Is sucks, u know?

Brazilian girl jelousy

mojodrew, you keep getting into this shit and will continue to do so in future without proper frame.

Going for GF / BF frame with girls while you want to bang other girls is just going to lead to more trouble.

Read my response in the thread here :

http://www.rooshvforum.network/thread-1437.html

Brazilian girl jelousy

Quote: (12-16-2009 12:22 PM)Lumiere Wrote:  

mojodrew, you keep getting into this shit and will continue to do so in future without proper frame.

Going for GF / BF frame with girls while you want to bang other girls is just going to lead to more trouble.

youre right... theres actually a scene you just reminded me of from a great peruvian movie called "la mujer de mi hermano" where the protagonist's fuck buddy confronts him about how shes tired of just fucking his brains out and wants something serious
anyways, the guy tells her, "somos amantes-- nada mas. no quiero una novia, no quiero casarme, no quiero tener hijos-- nunca." the girl flips out and walks away. the dude tells her, "ill call you when the storm passes."
so after he bangs his brothers incredibly hot wife (hence the title), gets her knocked up and then tells her to get rid of the kid and never call him again, the last scene shows him on the laptop looking at pictures of his own kid, being raised by his sucker brother while the same fuck buddy watches from the couch.
great movie

Brazilian girl jelousy

Sweet. Was looking for a movie to download and watch on the ferry to BA tomorrow.

Am torrenting it now.

Brazilian girl jelousy

Just checked at the "incredibly hot wife" from that movie is born in montevideo where I am right now. Hehe.

Wonder if she is in town.

Brazilian girl jelousy

Quote: (12-16-2009 05:11 PM)Lumiere Wrote:  

Just checked at the "incredibly hot wife" from that movie is born in montevideo where I am right now. Hehe.

Wonder if she is in town.

hahahaha
get her in the kitchen and say "quieres que te come rico?"

Brazilian girl jelousy

Quote: (12-16-2009 03:14 PM)mojodrew Wrote:  

Quote: (12-16-2009 12:22 PM)Lumiere Wrote:  

youre right... theres actually a scene you just reminded me of from a great peruvian movie called "la mujer de mi hermano" where the protagonist's fuck buddy confronts him about how shes tired of just fucking his brains out and wants something serious
anyways, the guy tells her, "somos amantes-- nada mas. no quiero una novia, no quiero casarme, no quiero tener hijos-- nunca." the girl flips out and walks away. the dude tells her, "ill call you when the storm passes."
so after he bangs his brothers incredibly hot wife (hence the title), gets her knocked up and then tells her to get rid of the kid and never call him again, the last scene shows him on the laptop looking at pictures of his own kid, being raised by his sucker brother while the same fuck buddy watches from the couch.
great movie

It's a Mexican movie based on a book written by a Peruvian writer: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/La_mujer_de_mi_hermano