rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Female promiscuity

Female promiscuity

Interesting fact: (from Wikipedia - promiscuity)

"In 1994, a study in the United States found that almost all married heterosexual women reported having sexual contact only with their husbands, and unmarried women almost always reported having no more than one sexual partner in the past three months.....[16]
More recent research, however, contradicts the assertion that heterosexual women are largely monogamous. A 2002 study estimated that 45% to 55% of married heterosexual women engage in sexual relationships outside of their marriage.[18]"

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Promiscuity...romiscuity

Interesting how married American woman make a U-turn in acknwledging they actually do like to cheat once in a while.

I guess this is a grain of good news on American women?

"Fart, and if you must, fart often. But always fart without apology. Fart for freedom, fart for liberty, and fart proudly" (Ben Franklin)

Female promiscuity

Is it good news that they're now slightly honest major sluts instead of completely dishonest medium sluts? Dunno.

"Imagine" by HCE | Hitler reacts to Battle of Montreal | An alternative use for squid that has never crossed your mind before

Female promiscuity

Study estimates. Meh. You can write anything and make an estimate.

I'd have to place the source, Cyber-Sex. The New Affair Treatment Considerations, as sensationalistic and extremely questionable. It invents "cyber affairs", whatever that was back in 2002, rationalizes its gross off-the-scale overestimate because "the internet is new and changes everything" and then tries to sell therapists on how they can make boat loads of money treating it if they can only find it. While enlarging its definition of "infidelity" far beyond actual having sex. No doubt by the paper's broad standard of even reading something on the internet as infidelity, every woman reading "50 Shades of Gray" counts as an act of infidelity. I wasn't willing to pay $20 to read it further.

Unfortunately, the top google searches on infidelity (like the awful magazine Psychology Today) since 2002 then all quote this estimate of 45% to 55% of married women will have "one or more acts of infidelity" (but very seldom actual extramarital sex) in their lifetime from the hokey cheesy study as fact. Some even elaborate it to a higher risk of infidelity for married women under age 19 (duh!) and over 60 (really?).

They really poisoned the well with that one.

There's likewise the book Insatiable Wives, which, after you read it for two paragraphs, find out his "Hot Wife syndrome" is about modern "married" couples who go to swinger conventions where the husband whores out his wife --again, certainly far from the norm.

"Alpha children wear grey. They work much harder than we do, because they're so frightfully clever. I'm awfully glad I'm a Beta, because I don't work so hard. And then we are much better than the Gammas and Deltas. Gammas are stupid. They all wear green, and Delta children wear khaki. Oh no, I don't want to play with Delta children. And Epsilons are still worse. They're too stupid to be able to read or write. Besides they wear black, which is such a beastly color. I'm so glad I'm a Beta."
--Aldous Huxley, Brave New World

Female promiscuity

The problem with a statistic like this is that it relies on women telling the truth about their sex lives, and when it comes to sex they are never going to be honest about it.

Career women are going to stray though, as will women on holiday. There are too many opportunities, and you only need to go to the odd company conference to know that those things are an outright fuckfest at times. With so many women working, the number of married people who cheat is going to be much higher these days.

Female promiscuity

Quote: (07-08-2012 12:05 AM)Hooligan Harry Wrote:  

With so many women working, the number of married people who cheat is going to be much higher these days.

Plus, there's virtually no consequences for cheating unless caught... and most husbands are dumb as fuck.

Contributor at Return of Kings.  I got banned from twatter, which is run by little bitches and weaklings. You can follow me on Gab.

Be sure to check out the easiest mining program around, FreedomXMR.

Female promiscuity

Women's responses depend on which method you used to get their answers - in person, over the phone, via computer. When women were hooked up to phony lie detectors, they lied less - though who knows if they are still lying even then. See http://lucatrevisan.wordpress.com/2007/0...-partners/

Translation: Women are lying. If they think they'll feel shame or not get caught, they will lie.

Female promiscuity

Quote: (07-08-2012 12:50 PM)Samseau Wrote:  

Quote: (07-08-2012 12:05 AM)Hooligan Harry Wrote:  

With so many women working, the number of married people who cheat is going to be much higher these days.

Plus, there's virtually no consequences for cheating unless caught... and most husbands are dumb as fuck.

There are no consequences for being caught either.

Divorce is no fault anyway, you divorce when you feel like it. Adultery does not limit her right to alimony payments and it has no influence over custody which they win 90% of the time.

The only consequence is some shaming, and with affairs being seen as part of the grrrrrl power movement even that is in decline.