rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Liverpool, UK

Liverpool, UK

My local city, and a surprising amount of foreign vaginas of high quality. I would personally stay away from the local girls, but the foreign ones can be amazing.

My tips to meeting hot foreign chicks there?

1. Join language meet ups. Even if you don't meet hot chicks at them at first, just be hanging around with the foreigners who go to these, you WILL meet hot chicks through them.

2. The local universities are crawling with hot foreign chicks. They often all go to student parties like Viva La Fiesta. Extremely high quality. Not many fatties or local chicks go to them. Perfect.

3. The foreigners tend to stick together, so you will need to make friends with them. I speak decent Spanish, so I have the perfect excuse to hang around with them, and they often invite me to house parties and to go to local clubs with them.

4. There are no local clubs I would suggest in particular because they often go to different ones.

Liverpool, UK

I was there every summer during my growing days. You say stay away from the local birds, is there a particular reason for that? From my recommendation, they seemed to be lovely tarts and gagging for some London c0ck as well as Scouser..

OUR NEW BLOG!

http://repstylez.com

My NEW TRAVEL E-BOOK - DOMINICAN REPUBLIC - A RED CARPET AFFAIR

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00K53LVR8

Love 'em or leave 'em but we can't live without lizardsssss..

An Ode To Lizards

Liverpool, UK

There's no reason to tolerate the local vaginas when there's so many good foreign ones. It's not too good a time to come now because most of the foreign university chicks have left to go home, but come September, a new flock will be here ready for fucking. There's still plenty of quality vagina to slam though if you know where to look.

I discovered all of this by accident late last year. The quality at the foreign student parties is amazing.

Liverpool, UK

Are there blonde hair, blue eyed British girls with big asses and small waists around Liverpool? I heard cities and towns outside of London have these girls...

Liverpool, UK

Quote: (07-06-2012 08:12 PM)houston Wrote:  

Are there blonde hair, blue eyed British girls with big asses and small waists around Liverpool? I heard cities and towns outside of London have these girls...

You will definitely find girls with big asses everywhere in the UK we have a similar issue with obesity to the USA. A Polish woman rated 5 in Poland would be an 8 in the UK to give you a perspective.

Liverpool, UK

Yes, you will find them, except they are not naturally blonde most of the time. They look very fake, and have make up heavily caked on theirselves.

Liverpool, UK

Quote: (07-07-2012 04:41 AM)esperar Wrote:  

Yes, you will find them, except they are not naturally blonde most of the time. They look very fake, and have make up heavily caked on theirselves.
Its true adult.blonde hair (19 years old plus) is rare among british females on my experience) , in fact there are more natural blonde males than females in the uk, due to brythonic lines being even stronger on maternal genetic sides. Germany and belgium (flanders) have way more natural blonde girls (im talking about typical germabic girls with natural full.blonde hair, perky germanic features and long legs)than the uk, not even a decent comparison. Countries like finland, denmark, netherlands and upper northern germany have even way more natural full blonde girls, the slavic countries are mostly brown haired or dirty blonde naturally, rarely very blond unless dyed (czech people being the exception)

Liverpool, UK

Quote: (07-06-2012 08:19 PM)EU Explorer Wrote:  

You will definitely find girls with big asses everywhere in the UK we have a similar issue with obesity to the USA. A Polish woman rated 5 in Poland would be an 8 in the UK to give you a perspective.
I don't mean obese girls. I mean thick ones like this that are skinny or average built with a fat ass. Are these around?
[Image: 207459-207573-600x600.jpg]

This is the thread where Sourecode said girls in Manchester have nice asses. Just trying to see if it's like that in other British cities and if so, what they're working with [Image: tard.gif]
http://www.rooshvforum.network/thread-6531.html

Liverpool, UK

Quote: (07-07-2012 06:12 AM)houston Wrote:  

I don't mean obese girls. I mean thick ones like this that are skinny or average built with a fat ass. Are these around?

This is the thread where Sourecode said girls in Manchester have nice asses. Just trying to see if it's like that in other British cities and if so, what they're working with [Image: tard.gif]

The girl you have posted is a fake blond and she is somewhat chubby.

Liverpool, UK

Quote: (07-07-2012 07:01 AM)Julius_Cesar Wrote:  

Quote: (07-07-2012 06:12 AM)houston Wrote:  

The girl you have posted is a fake blond and she is somewhat chubby.
[Image: troll.gif] Stop quoting me unless you plan on answering my questions or trying to help me out.

Liverpool, UK

Yes there are. More so concentrated in Essex and Liverpool. However I would venture to say that they are not as common/widespread as everyone would lead you to believe.

When you think of the UK in terms of supply of hot,attractive in shape young women, it's best to compare it to a country of similar quality, i.e. the US. Where there is an obesity epidemic and more and more women choose to remove themselves from the dating pool because they're fucking fat.

Nonetheless, if that's the type of girl you're after - blonde peroxide hair, make-up, dressed provocatively, up for some slutty behaviour then yes Liverpool is one of your best bets.

Liverpool, UK

Quote: (07-07-2012 07:15 AM)houston Wrote:  

[Image: troll.gif] Stop quoting me unless you plan on answering my questions or trying to help me out.
Ok, that type is common all over the UK, just nothing to hype about back home

Liverpool, UK

DK is totally correct in his assessment of Liverpool. If you go to the night clubs here, you will find lots of local girls like he describes. I call them "clones" because they all look the same and act the same.

Liverpool, UK

I love scouse chicks, cleavage blonde hair with extensions, heels and short skirts, I am pretty sure scousers spend more money on their make up and outfits than girls in any other part of the UK. They are also very friendly. The downside is that they can be superficial and I always end up getting friend zoned by them. How the fuck that keeps happening I have no idea.

Liverpool, UK

BTW, it's very easy to stand out if you're a guy in Liverpool, because all of the local guys look the same too. I've never really tried boning the Liverpool girls, I've always gone for the foreign ones, but maybe I should...

Liverpool, UK

Can we get some pictures of the girls? I'm guessing a GQ look would be well received if it's easy to stand out from guys? I've always had a thing for those British accents because of movies and shows.

Liverpool, UK

http://i160.photobucket.com/albums/t199/...082514.jpg

Lots of these. I do have to admit, they do have great tits.

Liverpool, UK

Quote: (07-07-2012 01:08 PM)houston Wrote:  

Can we get some pictures of the girls? I'm guessing a GQ look would be well received if it's easy to stand out from guys? I've always had a thing for those British accents because of movies and shows.

Their accent is noticeably different, houston. It may take some getting used to. Watch the tv show 'Bread' for an insight to the Scouser accent.
Or watch the show 'Red Dwarf' and listen to Rimmer for a spot on Scouser accent.

Here is Bread.

One thing I noticed in Liverpool, is that it is teeming with mix race cats (half black/half white).

OUR NEW BLOG!

http://repstylez.com

My NEW TRAVEL E-BOOK - DOMINICAN REPUBLIC - A RED CARPET AFFAIR

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00K53LVR8

Love 'em or leave 'em but we can't live without lizardsssss..

An Ode To Lizards

Liverpool, UK

Is there any way I can update my original post on here?

Liverpool, UK

There is no genetic difference in girls based on geography in the UK. It's not like the girls in Carlisle have big butts but the ones in Brighton don't. It's a mixed bag all over. In all my years of living here I have never once heard someone say something along the lines of "oh the girls in Brighton have great tits" or "Peterborough chicks have big asses". There are socio-economic differences but not genetic ones.

Liverpool, UK

Quote:Vorkuta ' Wrote:  

There is no genetic difference in girls based on geography in the UK. It's not like the girls in Carlisle have big butts but the ones in Brighton don't. It's a mixed bag all over. In all my years of living here I have never once heard someone say something along the lines of "oh the girls in Brighton have great tits" or "Peterborough chicks have big asses". There are socio-economic differences but not genetic ones.

Its false, there are genetic differences, for example there are features" associated with the english, welsh, irish,etc. The welsh tend to be the darkest overall and with shortest stature on average. The welsh are also often more on the stocky side than other brits, and the women tend to be curvier. Bushy eyebrows are not a rare trait of the welsh, unlike among other british groups. The horse phenotype is def more common among english, esp upper classes. East anglians (kent, yorkshire,etc)are the fairest out all of brits, meanwhile welsh, devonish,cornish, irish(i know they dont belong to uk) are the more dark ones.

Liverpool, UK

Kent and Yorkshire are miles away from each other... and neither are near East Anglia.

Liverpool, UK

Quote: (07-08-2012 05:10 PM)Kitsune Wrote:  

Kent and Yorkshire are miles away from each other... and neither are near East Anglia.

I live in East Anglia so can confirm that as well..

Liverpool, UK

Quote: (07-08-2012 04:33 PM)Julius_Cesar Wrote:  

Its false, there are genetic differences, for example there are features" associated with the english, welsh, irish,etc. The welsh tend to be the darkest overall and with shortest stature on average. The welsh are also often more on the stocky side than other brits, and the women tend to be curvier. Bushy eyebrows are not a rare trait of the welsh, unlike among other british groups. The horse phenotype is def more common among english, esp upper classes. East anglians (kent, yorkshire,etc)are the fairest out all of brits, meanwhile welsh, devonish,cornish, irish(i know they dont belong to uk) are the more dark ones.

Yes but we are discussing in terms of visiting a certain city based on what the girls look like and with the possible exception of Ireland ( more freckles and gingers ) there is no visible difference. I mean you're surely not telling me that if I blindfolded you and took you to Wrexham,when I took the blindfold off you could tell me you were in Wales just by looking at the women?! I spent three years in Wrexham and there was no physical or genetic difference between the girl there and the girls in Brighton where I live now ( except by the chavier clothes and poorer dental hygiene in Wrexham ).

Liverpool, UK

which are the best spots for day game in Liverpool?