rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Anyone read Neil Skywalkers new book yet? Around The World in 80 Girls

According to his website it's out. Haven't read it myself. Anyone else?

Quote:Quote:

Neil Skywalker traveled around the world for nearly three continuous years to over forty countries. He went from a regular shy guy from Holland to a womanizing heartbreaker ravishing his way through the world. His travels brought him from unknown cities in Russia’s Far East to the sunny beaches in Brazil. From having a beauty contestant begging him to stay longer to girls giving him the death stare. From being held at gunpoint with an AK-47 in Kazakhstan to nearly getting stabbed by a girl in Malaysia. From a heartbreaking romance in Russia to Cambodian prostitutes fist fighting each other to stay with him for FREE. From rice three times a day in the Philippines to saucy steaks in Argentina. From sleeping in the streets to living the life in five star hotels for FREE. From Mount Fuji in Japan to Mount DOOM in New Zealand. From cup A to F and from teenagers to MILFS

He approached girls with little more than a few dollars in his pockets and a couple of words of the local language and …….succeeded.

Around the world in 80 girls is a unique travel story. The sight seeing, the love and drama, the conquering of approach anxiety, the backpacking and living in horrible conditions, the emotional rollercoastering, the building of life long friendships, the Sex, Drugs and Rock & Roll, the cultural differences and of course the lying and cheating, heart breaking (including his own) and seduction of dozens of girls of several nationalities.

The story tells hundreds of anecdotes and many tips and tricks on how to travel and survive as a poor backpacker and the book includes over 50 extra pages of no nonsense tips and tricks on how to find and pick up girls when traveling.

NO pages full of far-fetched theories and pick up schematics/models for which you need a master’s degree just to figure it out.

Just straight up and no nonsense tips and tricks to get laid when traveling.

http://www.aroundtheworldin80girls.com/

Who's Neil Skywalker?

German guy who gave all those Cambodian hookers STDs.

I read it and its a pretty good travel book, he went to some off the beaten path type of places and got himself into some really hairy situations. Its a book that guys on this forum could relate because a lot of what he did involved drinking, partying and meeting women all over the world. I'm not really into his travel style so much, going to these far flung places and living on a tight budget but I commend Neil for getting through it anyway.

Honestly I don't know how he toughed it out for so long. I wouldn't have put up with a lot of the travel related BS that he did, I probably would have just stayed in one of the nicer places that he liked such as the Philippines instead of going trekking in the Indonesian jungles, he was definitely a determined traveler.

I liked the chapters on Russia, Philippines, Peru and Brazil the best. This book also confirmed that I will never travel to places such as Bolivia, Guyana, French Guyana, Brunei or Malaysian Borneo.

Good book Neil!

Quote: (07-05-2012 09:09 AM)Aliblahba Wrote:  

Who's Neil Skywalker?

The star wars guy.

Just playing.

I wonder if he mentions "Rep Points" in the book?

In all seriousness, I would read it.

Shoot me a copy Neil, and I will throw up a review on The G Manifesto.

Hell, I have probably made Roosh a few hundred grand with my reviews.

Quote:Quote:

I have probably made Roosh a few hundred grand

[Image: smile.gif]

I just read the sample and will be getting the book. The sample is actually pretty substantive so you should start there if you're on the fence about getting his book. Neil has a real down to earth background and his storytelling is very honest and straightforward; he pulls no punches. He goes into great detail about what led him to eventually hit the road for three years in an almost neverending series of adventures.

Lots of crazy and entertaining stories from a man with a real appreciation for adventure. You won't be bored reading this book.

Quote: (07-05-2012 09:44 AM)scotian Wrote:  

I read it and its a pretty good travel book, he went to some off the beaten path type of places and got himself into some really hairy situations. Its a book that guys on this forum could relate because a lot of what he did involved drinking, partying and meeting women all over the world. I'm not really into his travel style so much, going to these far flung places and living on a tight budget but I commend Neil for getting through it anyway.

Honestly I don't know how he toughed it out for so long. I wouldn't have put up with a lot of the travel related BS that he did, I probably would have just stayed in one of the nicer places that he liked such as the Philippines instead of going trekking in the Indonesian jungles, he was definitely a determined traveler.

I liked the chapters on Russia, Philippines, Peru and Brazil the best. This book also confirmed that I will never travel to places such as Bolivia, Guyana, French Guyana, Brunei or Malaysian Borneo.

Good book Neil!

Thanks man, glad you enjoyed it.

I'm just re-reading my own book in paperback and i'm discovering so many grammatical mistakes that it's not even funny anymore. The problem with writing it was that i had over a hundred separate stories and when i put them all in one Word file it was almost a thousand pages so you can imagine how much I had to edit out of the book. I must have a severe case of on screen dyslexia because i didn't see them on screen but now that I read the paperback I pick the mistakes out left and right. It's definitely not easy to write in English when you're not a native speaker.

At the end of the weekend i will have a new masterfile at the publishers.

Those who want to order it better wait a few days.

I sure had to tough out a lot of hairy situations but i think that one of the best parts of traveling. It really gives you strong willpower and endurance.
I would do it all over again in a heartbeat.

Book - Around the World in 80 Girls - The Epic 3 Year Trip of a Backpacking Casanova

My new book Famles - Fables and Fairytales for Men is out now on Amazon.

Quote: (07-05-2012 09:58 AM)thegmanifesto Wrote:  

Who's Neil Skywalker?

The star wars guy.

Just playing.

Sounds great, I actually thought about you a few times when writing this book. In some cases I wished I had money to throw around like a G and in other cases I thought about when I was in some real shitty travel situations and thought : try to "suit up" yourself out of this situation G.

Would appreciate a review [Image: smile.gif] I can send you an ebook version. Which format you want? A pdf , kindle, epub ?

I can send you a paperback but somehow I have the feeling you wouldn't hand your address for just a book.

Thanks G

Book - Around the World in 80 Girls - The Epic 3 Year Trip of a Backpacking Casanova

Quote: (07-06-2012 10:38 PM)Hencredible Casanova Wrote:  

I just read the sample and will be getting the book. The sample is actually pretty substantive so you should start there if you're on the fence about getting his book. Neil has a real down to earth background and his storytelling is very honest and straightforward; he pulls no punches. He goes into great detail about what led him to eventually hit the road for three years in an almost neverending series of adventures.

Lots of crazy and entertaining stories from a man with a real appreciation for adventure. You won't be bored reading this book.

Thanks man and glad you're back on the forum with us.

When is it coming out on Kindle, and how much will it cost?

Quote: (07-07-2012 10:10 AM)Menace Wrote:  

It's already out on Kindle for $9.99

@Neil, That's great you were able to publish it so quickly. I remember how you were trying to figure out what to do after traveling, then you got quiet and BAM, you publish this long book!

Quote: (07-07-2012 10:25 AM)Hencredible Casanova Wrote:  

Quote: (07-07-2012 10:10 AM)Menace Wrote:  

It's already out on Kindle for $9.99

Better wait till Wednesday or Thursday with ordering. Editing out the last mistakes as we speak. [Image: smile.gif]

Quote: (07-07-2012 07:45 AM)Neil Skywalker Wrote:  

Quote: (07-05-2012 09:58 AM)thegmanifesto Wrote:  

Who's Neil Skywalker?

The star wars guy.

Just playing.

Sounds great, I actually thought about you a few times when writing this book. In some cases I wished I had money to throw around like a G and in other cases I thought about when I was in some real shitty travel situations and thought : try to "suit up" yourself out of this situation G.

Would appreciate a review [Image: smile.gif] I can send you an ebook version. Which format you want? A pdf , kindle, epub ?

I can send you a paperback but somehow I have the feeling you wouldn't hand your address for just a book.

Thanks G

I have a few mailboxes around the world.

But you can send a PDF.

thegmanifesto at yahoo dot com

Neil - do I get a free paperback for putting it in the store down here [Image: smile.gif]

I've read more than half of the book so far and am where Neil is in Australia. I'd have to say it is a great book if you like the roughing it kind of travel writing. I've traveling on the high end (with a wealthy girlfriend) and on the low end like Neil and you get fewer experiences traveling on the high end. What I like best about the book is that I can really relate to the book, because I have been to a many of the same places and my experiences were very similar. When he describes Russian girls or girls in SE Asia, I know he's been out with them. Some of the girls in SE Asia, I'd swear I went out with the same girls, because I would have never believed there are two girls out there so CRAZY. The guy is brave and crazy himself, because he's lucky he didn't get killed or his dick cut off hanging out with all those wild girls. I know in Philippines people get killed all the time. This adds to the excitement/danger of the place. I'm guessing there are many places you can get your ass killed pretty easily in Latin American too if you piss of the wrong person.

Neil just tells it like it is all "warts" and all no “sugar coating”. I loved the story of the “hell” bus trip in Indonesia (because I had done similar ones in India) and I love the story about banging the fat Belgian girl in Boracay. Other guys would have said they banged a 10, but the truth, even if bad, is always funnier and the only way to write a good story.

Overall, I'd give the book 5 of 5 stars, especially now since version without the misspellings will come out.

shoot me a pdf too for the review, Neil. Cheers.

OUR NEW BLOG!

http://repstylez.com

My NEW TRAVEL E-BOOK - DOMINICAN REPUBLIC - A RED CARPET AFFAIR

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00K53LVR8

Love 'em or leave 'em but we can't live without lizardsssss..

An Ode To Lizards

@Gmanifesto

Ok, no problem. I send it to you when ready.

@Houston

Is it in the store already? I would be fucking proud to have my paperback book in an actual brick and mortar store instead of only online. Send me a picture of it and i'll gladly send you a copy [Image: smile.gif]

@brainmark

Glad you're liking it a lot. The Australia part is a bit boring but shit will go down in South America haha. Did you buy the paperback or an ebook? If it's an ebook i'll send you the updated version when ready. Free ofcourse since you already paid for it.

@moma

Sorry, no can do bro. I can't hand free copies when other forum members paid beaucoup bucks for it. You're a cool guy and all but i wouldn't feel right regarding the others.
Unless you have a way to promote my book, i can't do it.

Pfff, I still need to learn how to make several quotes in one post.

My Kindle arrives on Monday. I would buy Kindle version and give it a read as I promised [Image: smile.gif] , haven't read any sample but I'm sure the book will be a very good read.

Will post a good brief review and personal opinion about it when I finish it.

By the way, why did AlphaTravel got banned?

Quote: (07-07-2012 02:27 PM)FretDancer Wrote:  

My Kindle arrives on Monday. I would buy Kindle version and give it a read as I promised [Image: smile.gif] , haven't read any sample but I'm sure the book will be a very good read.

Will post a good brief review and personal opinion about it when I finish it.

By the way, why did AlphaTravel got banned?

Thanks, make sure you wait a few days if you want to order the book.

Alphatravel was already banned before as forum member Gringo and King of Scotland. Some one found out about it and notified Roosh.

Quote: (07-07-2012 02:35 PM)Neil Skywalker Wrote:  

Alphatravel was already banned before as forum member Gringo and King of Scotland. Some one found out about it and notified Roosh.

Really?

This time he said he was from America.

Pretty sneaky.

But yeah, I could see how it was the same person.

Neil, you can email it to me whenever you want.

It might take me a little while to finish though.

Quote: (07-07-2012 02:47 PM)thegmanifesto Wrote:  

Quote: (07-07-2012 02:35 PM)Neil Skywalker Wrote:  

Really?

This time he said he was from America.

Pretty sneaky.

But yeah, I could see how it was the same person.

Neil, you can email it to me whenever you want.

It might take me a little while to finish though.

I read somewhere that Roosh checked his IP and it matched with former banned aliases. I had a few bouts with him but on the other hand he gave me a few good advises also. I think it's his weird style of humor that's not appreciated here (see his post above).
Honestly i didn't even see this thread untill this morning (Dutch time).

I think i'll have the new masterfile ready by Monday. Take your time.

Neil I think you should come down on the price a little. how about $3.99 for the ebook?

I bet a lot more people would buy it. I want to read it, but not for $9.99.

Think about it.

Aloha!

Quote: (07-07-2012 03:48 PM)Kona Wrote:  

Neil I think you should come down on the price a little. how about $3.99 for the ebook?

I bet a lot more people would buy it. I want to read it, but not for $9.99.

Think about it.

Aloha!

I see your reasoning (cheaper means more sales) but the book has 468 jampacked pages and it takes quite a while to read. That justifies a higher price to me.

I wrote this book with travelers/backpackers in mind and can see how people take it with them on a trip and read it there.