rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Red Lake Falls, Minnesota

I have had a particularly good luck at a campsite in the sleepy town of Red Lake Falls, Minnesota recently. The campsite features a tubing operation where you pay $12 in order to rent a tube and have a bus take you upstream for the entire day (10am-5pm). After getting dropped off the bus with your tube and alcoholic beverages you and your group tie together and float in the sun for the day. Why is this so profitable you ask? Find out below...

Day Game

Day game consists almost exclusively of calling at chicas on other tubes or meeting about halfway down the river on what is referred to as 'party island'. Party island is a gravel outcrop along the river where drunk/high tubers hang out and chat. This island can get to be very full. I have seen the island with as little as 20 people and as much as 200+. This is an extremely good spot to approach. On my latest visit to Red Lake Falls, I would simply walk up to a group of 2 or 3 girls and stand there and they would engage in conversation. I chatted with an 8.5 who was having trouble with her boyfriend (who was also there) and told me to follow her down the river.

The one disadvantage is you aren't in a position to get a quick bang out of the encounters. You have to either get your group to amalgamate with hers or get a campsite #. In my couple of opportunities I have found that I had much better luck when I just acquire a campsite # and don't join up in tubes.

There is a great dynamic on party island. On my most recent trip a series of female only mud wrestling matches took place that included hair pulling and girls ripping each others bathing suits off. I remember looking around the surrounding ring of men yelling and thinking about how satisfying it would be to bring a hard feminist out to an event like this...

After a day of tubing people usually pass out for a couple hours before...

Night Game

Night game is centered on approaching people at campfires. This is a strange dynamic as you are almost always approaching a huge group which in some ways makes things easier. Instead of approaching a particular girl you simply ask if they mind if you join them or ask how their day went. People are usually drunk, happy and accommodating.

On my most recent trip I approached a group and started talking to a chick that leaned over and told me that if I found her cocaine she would let me do some off her tits. This is just one of many examples of the extremely forward female behavior that I have encountered at this place. After talking with a gal for 20 minutes it is as easy as asking them if they want to go for a walk or (if you are more aggressive) back to your tent. Doing either isolates which should lead to a bang if you have decent game. If the girl agrees to go with you she is telling you she is interested.

[b]Who does well in this environment?

Confidence is key as you need to usually approach girls with guys (not many girls go camping together) and in your bathing suit. If you are in good physical shape you will do much better as well. Regardless, I would suggest this location to anyone. Make sure to go only on the long weekends in July and August as this is the time when the most people are out enjoying themselves.