rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Travelling to a girl, getting her to travel to me

Super cute girl I me just before she went home for summer vacation. We kissed but no bang.
Still keeping in touch online, and she sent me this hot message about how she and her girlfriend were splashing each other by the fountain and then had to sit until they dried b/c their skirts were see-through after being wet [Image: smile.gif])

How do I get this to a bang? Should I try to get her over to my town or should I offer to visit?Any tips?

PS my location is in former soviet union. She lives 2 hours away by train.

I'd say 2 hours by train is nothing. Going to her city shouldn't be seen as a supplication given that kind of distance, although it would be nice if she came to visit you, purely for better logistics.

"Imagine" by HCE | Hitler reacts to Battle of Montreal | An alternative use for squid that has never crossed your mind before

Go and bang her.

Depending on her type, if you can get her to come to you make sure to make it sexual or you'll be LGBF. She is coming close to it with that message she sent.

Man, I would take a trip to bang her. In case she flakes when you get there you can bounce and go mack on other girls. This happen to me already where i traveled a long distance to meet up with a honey and when i got there she has having a bitch fit. I chucked my dueces and and went on the town and checked out the talent.

Be sure to set it up like so: "I'll come see u this time, but next time its the other way around."

You could have been there and back already.

And swooped her.

Newbie thread. Take the train in the morning in case she starts bullshitting. Why haven't you already done it? I used to drive 2 hours every day for work and not have the luxury of sitting in a train.

You can always take out your penis and cover the 2 hour distance.Just kidding.Anyway in FSU the best is to actually visit the girl in her hometown except when you are in resort.