rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Getting her to take pictures for you

I've been able to get some pretty provacative pics from my girls, but no nudie shots. They send me loads of breast shots and don't mind flashing them on Skype, but the puss seems to be where they draw the line. Obviously from my avatar you can tell that could give a rats ass about titties. I wanna see smooth shaven vulva's. I'm a total pussy man. How do you guys work this into your game? I've made a couple videos with a few girls, and that seems to loosen them up a bit to taking pussy pics for me later. But usually if a girl takes pics for you, it's from the side, or from the back, with panties on. This one LTR of mine straight up threatened to stop seeing me if I didn't stop asking her for pussy pics lol. I mean I don't wanna be ungrateful and all, but fuck at least TRY to send me what I want. I don't wanna see you trying to be sexy. I want you to do what I ask so it WILL be sexy (at least for me). Anyway I've gotten some pretty hostile reactions beside that one for just asking to escalate the pics more to show the pussy. Seems to be a sacred thing for a lot of girls. Breasts are ok, but pussy is a no go.

Quote: (07-03-2012 08:59 AM)americanInEurope Wrote:  

I've been able to get some pretty provacative pics from my girls, but no nudie shots. They send me loads of breast shots and don't mind flashing them on Skype, but the puss seems to be where they draw the line. Obviously from my avatar you can tell that could give a rats ass about titties. I wanna see smooth shaven vulva's. I'm a total pussy man. How do you guys work this into your game? I've made a couple videos with a few girls, and that seems to loosen them up a bit to taking pussy pics for me later. But usually if a girl takes pics for you, it's from the side, or from the back, with panties on. This one LTR of mine straight up threatened to stop seeing me if I didn't stop asking her for pussy pics lol. I mean I don't wanna be ungrateful and all, but fuck at least TRY to send me what I want. I don't wanna see you trying to be sexy. I want you to do what I ask so it WILL be sexy (at least for me). Anyway I've gotten some pretty hostile reactions beside that one for just asking to escalate the pics more to show the pussy. Seems to be a sacred thing for a lot of girls. Breasts are ok, but pussy is a no go.

be more aloof. girls send that stuff to me unsolicited when i am blowing them off, hanging out with my mates, etc. dont respond to the pics when you get them and the girl will escalate the provocativeness.

Respond positively to the breast shots and whatever else so that they get the basic, Pavlovian 'sext AiE, get reward' circuit established. Dial your positive response up a bit when they're being more racy than usual and dial it down if they're just giving you variations on the same old shit.

You have to build up to pussy shots. Most chicks aren't going to text them to you unsolicited, let's face it. And, you can't just whip out a camera and tell her to show you her pussy. She's going to freak-the-fuck-out. You need to keep a camera around all the time (on the nightstand, when you go out) and get them used to you taking pictures of the two of you--from G-rated all the way up to X-rated. After sex, take a picture of her in the blanket. When she's dressed to go out, snap a shot. When she looks stupid in the morning, take picture. Show less targeted interest in trying to get nudes specifically. You're just a guy who likes having pictures of his life. You're just having fun with the camera. That's important.

She'll eventually flash you--I can almost guarantee it--because girls are natural exhibitionists (i.e., attention whores). Then say, "that didn't come out right. Let's get a better shot." Thank me later. It's what's worked for me every time.

Tuthmosis Twitter | IRT Twitter

Quote: (07-03-2012 11:38 AM)Tuthmosis Wrote:  

You have to build up to pussy shots. Most chicks aren't going to text them to you unsolicited, let's face it. And, you can't just whip out a camera and tell her to show you her pussy. She's going to freak-the-fuck-out. You need to keep a camera around all the time (on the nightstand, when you go out) and get them used to you taking pictures of the two of you--from G-rated all the way up to X-rated. After sex, take a picture of her in the blanket. When she's dressed to go out, snap a shot. When she looks stupid in the morning, take picture. Show less targeted interest in trying to get nudes specifically. You're just a guy who likes having pictures of his life. You're just having fun with the camera. That's important.

She'll eventually flash you--I can almost guarantee it--because girls are natural exhibitionists (i.e., attention whores). Then say, "that didn't come out right. Let's get a better shot." Thank me later. It's what's worked for me every time.

This is basically how i did with the last girl I had an LTR with. Thanks for this Tuth.

Here is my method:

I don't take any pics of them. I bang them once. The second time I bang (hopefully a little drunk/high). I get them all worked up and near climax, this is when she is really moaning and squeezing on you and looking into your eyes, and talking dirty and all that. When that starts to happen I pull out my little flip camcorder. They usually never say anything. They are so hot and bothered that they just go along with it. I would estimate that only 25% of girls told me to put the camera away, many of them get turned on by it and put on a little show for the camera. Most just continue like the camera is not there. The camcorder can also take pictures so I just go back and forth between pics and video. I have seriously been surprised with how many girls were ok with this.

I guess my biggest key is to take the camera out when she is very wet and close to cumming.

After this I never have to ask them for pussy shots because I already have them on my camera.

Ooh ooh..this one is easy.

Pussies look gross...just about every woman thinks their pussies looks nasty.
Girls aren't gonna take a picture of something that looks nasty.

Hell..I fucked a girl twice a day for a week straight..and she still gets bothered when I try to open her legs and look at her roast beef.
In my head im like.."its not like i haven't beat that shit up for a week straight...i already know what it looks like"

bitches be crazy

I am the cock carousel