rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

My sister is about to ruin her life

I don't know a single person who does not love their siblings. I'm no exception. This post might not have a good place on this forum but I think the members here have the experience to help.

My sister is pretty, she is 19, and she's completed one year of college. She is also four months pregnant. Her boyfriend is 26 years old and makes a decent living as a crab fisherman. He has broken up with her once around this time last year. This is her second relationship ever. She thinks its romantic and is excited but I and everyone on this forum know the true gravity of the situation. In all likely hood this relationship will end and she will be a single mother. My parents cannot raise another kid, they need to focus on their retirement.

She will not get an abortion, thats how my family was raised. She doesn't want to give it up either. She and her boyfriend are moving in together in a month. If you guys have any advice for me to get her to change her mind and give it up, please give it. I don't want her to become a single mom...

We just had a thread like this: http://www.rooshvforum.network/thread-13908.html