rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

We need to implement a comprehensive shaming strategy

I have decided that this is the solution to our woes as a gender.

We must implement a thorough, step-by-step, and rigorous program for shaming these neo-feminazis we share the continent with, lest they finally destroy Western culture once and for all.

We know well that women, due to rarely being called on their shit in public, are far more sensitive to public humiliation than men.

The following are the attributes which will have to be shamed:

1. Obesity.
2. Feminazism.
3. Cock-blocking.
4. Masculinity.

Roosh recommend's several shaming strategies for cockblockers in his latest blogpost:

http://www.rooshv.com/

However, surely, the strategies we would use for the shaming of fats, would no doubt be different from the ones we use on feminazis.

So, which strategy do we employ for other types of undesirable behavior?

Quote: (07-02-2012 01:13 AM)Andy_B Wrote:  

1. Obesity.

RVF Thread: It's working! One fattie down.

[Image: sworking.jpg]

With this advice from deathtofatties:

Quote:Quote:

Now I highly recommend other men make fake chubby chaser blogs and aggressively hit on women on the internet. Reverse psychology is legit.

Quote: (02-16-2014 01:05 PM)jariel Wrote:  
Since chicks have decided they have the right to throw their pussies around like Joe Montana, I have the right to be Jerry Rice.

One time I was waiting for a train in Chi and I get bored when I'm waiting for public transportation so I'll usually try and make conversation with whoever is around for the duration of my commute.

This chick, also waiting, was real sloppily dressed wearing sweats and it was kind of bugging me and I had just seen Kevin Hart where he does a bit about a man without pockets has given up on life.

So I grabbed this other chick and pointed to the sloppy lady. I was like look at her pants. And then I told her the kevin hart joke but so that everybody could hear. And the chick got sooo embarrassed but my new friend loved the joke and we were in solidarity together because she was well put together.

I wonder if she'll think twice before going out in public with her bfs no pocket sweats on. Doubtful. Anyways, the shaming was a success!

I think we need to focus on obesity. The other issues are less obvious, and significantly decreasing obesity on a national scale would help alleviate those issues as well - more hot chicks would mean more competition among would help bad attitude, they would be forced to be more attractive and feminine. And it is usually fat or unattractive girls that cockblock since they are jealous of the attention.