rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Polish Holiday Destinations

With the potential for Polish cities to be emptying for the holidays soon I am wondering which countries and resorts our Polish friends may go to for obvious reasons? [Image: smile.gif]

Any intel appreciated

I would imagine places like Greece and Croatia. Greek Kamaki will probably chime in

Quote: (06-30-2012 08:21 PM)Deb Auchery Wrote:  

I would imagine places like Greece and Croatia. Greek Kamaki will probably chime in

Hi yes I was thinking the same and seems to be confirmed here

http://eurotribe.com/polish-tour-operato...-packages/

A lot of Poles I know like going to Zakopane in the Summer to hike in the mountains. Turkey, Tunisia, and Egypt used to be popular destinations as well. That may have changed.

"The great secret of happiness in love is to be glad that the other fellow married her." – H.L. Mencken

Rhodes is reported this year to have a serious concentration of polish girls.Otherwise they usually frequent cheaper places like Egypt,Tunisia.

Poles visit mostly Greece/Egypt/Tunisia/Turkey and after that Croatia or Italy. basically sunny countries with beaches and not expensive prices

You guys are right, I'll add also a couple of suggestions.
You can find plenty of them at holiday in northern part of the country at the polish seaside.
Some of them also goes to popular Turkey's holidays destinations, like Antalya, Bodrum or Marmaris.

Her pussy tastes like Pepsi Cola...

A lot of polish women used to come by bus from Poland to Paralia Katerini.Many weekends I travelled from Athens(5 hour route) to meet them.Unfortunately things changed dramatically since 2004 when EU accession allowed Poled to travel to better destinations by planes.Now the percentage of polish girls in Paralia is about 10-20% the majority of the rest being Serbian,Romanian,Slavomacedonian.The good thing is that Slavs(Serbs) alwaays give a good vibe to the place much better than when English dominate(eg Faliraki,Kavos etc).When Slavs(whether Russians,Poles,Czechs or Serbs) dominate in a place pick up becomes much easier because no bullshit is allowed.

Croatia, Bulgaria, Italy, Spain, Turkey and some islands like Rhodos etc.

I also hear a lot of Turkey and Tunisia.
They get really cheap airfare and hotel with these group bookings.

The less fucks you give, the more fucks you get.