rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Getting cockblocked without even trying

This happened to me last night.

So I'm at this 'Open Mic' kind of event just watching the show. No really hot single women were closeby so I was just chilling watching the show and having a beer (I mostly let women come to me now). Then I noticed this chick who was standing closeby taking looks at me. She was decent looking (a 7 I would say), and would probably look better without the glasses. It seemed like one of the two guys she standing next two was her b/f so I didn't really think she was an option (I wasn't really sure, but figured it wasn't worth the trouble). Then all of a sudden she comes up to me and says something about one of the acts. We started talking. About 30-60 secs later the other guy she was standing next two reappeared and says something to her and kind of pulls her away. (I'm pretty confident he thinks I approached her; I doubt he considered the possibility that she, a white chick, would have approached me, a black guy.) And just like that I got cockblocked without basically doing anything. She later left the venue with the other guy.

Anybody else has had similar experiences? I'm not really sweating losing out on her, but what would you have done?

Sorry, I forgot about this thread: http://www.rooshvforum.network/thread-12006.html. Maybe I should have posted it there. Merge?

you could gather intel by asking a question like "who u here with?"