rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Trailer Park Boys

Trailer Park Boys

I was watching a documentary about the Alberta oil sands and stumbled upon a series of clips from a show called "Trailer Park Boys."

Here is Season 1, Episode 1:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LaF23CT51vc

This might be the funniest shit I've ever seen in my life.

Trailer Park Boys

You just discovered this? It's another fine Canadian export. Check out this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jfq3c4Cf1Fs

Trailer Park Boys

I have seen every episode, every special, and both movies. One of the greatest shows of all time.

10/14/15: The day I learned that convicted terrorists are treated with more human dignity than veterans.

Trailer Park Boys

Quote: (06-26-2012 02:29 PM)teh_skeeze Wrote:  

I have seen every episode, every special, and both movies. One of the greatest shows of all time.

Yeah me too, I'm a big fan, actually got to see them live at the Palace of Fine Arts in San Francisco. I got lucky and some dude gave me his ticket which was the very first row, front and center. I smoked mad bowls, it was awesome.

Trailer Park Boys

Hell yea. My buddy told me about this show a year ago and after about the first two or three episodes I came to the conclusion that it probably is the funniest show ever made. I've seen every episode at least 6 times and I still watch it all the time.

I really want to get two dogs and name them Corey and Trevor.

Trailer Park Boys

Great show. A bunch of my buddies went to Dal University in Halifax. They would see members of the cast out at the bars fairly often and they were always in character.

Most of the main characters (Ricky, Julian, Bubbles and Ray in particular) helped write every episode, which imo makes the series that much better

Trailer Park Boys

Quote: (06-26-2012 06:52 PM)canucktraveller Wrote:  

Great show. A bunch of my buddies went to Dal University in Halifax. They would see members of the cast out at the bars fairly often and they were always in character.

Most of the main characters (Ricky, Julian, Bubbles and Ray in particular) helped write every episode, which imo makes the series that much better

I bet you Bubbles got laid like a motherfucker

Trailer Park Boys

Those guys had a great run while it lasted and glad to see that a bunch of guys from home town made a hit show and a couple of movies that are popular all over the world. I've met all the guys briefly and would often see them out drinking in Halifax. Some random info:

-My mom lives in the trailer park where they filmed the first episode, the owner, a religious conservative type kicked them out when he saw the show so they built their own park in Cole Harbour, down the road from where NHL star Sidney Crosby grew up.

-Bubbles used to run a bar in Halifax called "Bubbles Mansion" it was a dope spot, shopping carts on the ceilings and the house shot was called "the Green Bastard", it was absinthe and something else. I met him there through my sister, she used to hang out with him and his crew, he had a bowling alley in his house at the time.

-Bubbles was the guitar player in a pretty decent 90's indie band called Sandbox, they had a hit song called "curious" thats on youtube, here's another vid of an interview with the band: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HXuUWHKyw...re=related

-Corey was in a hip hop band in the early 90's called Hip Club Groove, in this video you'll also see Jonathan Torrens, AKA J-Roc. Also, the song features DJ "Stinkin' Rich" who later became Buck 65, some of you guys may recognize him, he's big in Europe: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xujn15U4Z1k

-J-Roc used to co-host a very popular consumer interest show on the CBC for kids called "Street Cents": http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j1AHoTIyA2Y

I could go on with these random things, those guys all still live there and party it up, they actually went out on an artistic limb and created this show called "The Drunk and on Drugs Fun Time Happy Hour", I didn't like it as much as TPBs: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vxYdU51W0fI

Oh ya, Trailer Park Boys is a fairly accurate portrayal of low class Nova Scotian culture, my brother could have definitely played a role in it!

Trailer Park Boys

Know whamsaying?

Trailer Park Boys

Hilarious show. I still gotta finish the last few seasons. Need to get on that.

Trailer Park Boys

Somebody recommended it earlier this year. Probably the funniest show I have ever seen. I don't know why we don't make a hood show like that in the states. Project Ballers. Follow four guys from some country ass projects (maybe Tugaloo Alabama or some country ass spot in FLA), have baby mama drama, messed up drug deals, plastic spinners on the rides. Friday would be crazy as a Sitcom. CW, Fox, or BET need to jump on that.

The cycle of disrespect can start with just an appetizer.

Trailer Park Boys

absolute gold...

the subtle stuff in it is so fkn funny for example: julian always having a glass of ruma nd coke with ice in it no matter what they are doing...always ina glass...fkn cracks me up

Trailer Park Boys

Quote: (06-27-2012 04:16 AM)garygroundwork Wrote:  

absolute gold...

the subtle stuff in it is so fkn funny for example: julian always having a glass of ruma nd coke with ice in it no matter what they are doing...always ina glass...fkn cracks me up

LOL yeah that's the best. Even when they crash and flip over the trailer full of pot while being chased by the helicopter, Julian comes out of the overturned truck with his glass totally full.

Any scene with Bubbles is hilarious by default. That scene where he's rapping omg.

Also that guy Cyrus in episode one.....every time he rolls up in his car his radio is playing that same guitar riff over and over.

This show is priceless.

How can anyone possibly write a character like Bubbles?

His means of living is to throw mall carts into a ravine, pick them up at night, fix them, then sell them to an alternate mall. He then proceeds to repeat this process to fund his lifestyle, which consists mostly of feeding cats gourmet canned food.

Hilarious.

-

Trailer Park Boys

Quote: (06-26-2012 06:52 PM)canucktraveller Wrote:  

Yeah I live in Halifax and you run into them all the time downtown, they somewhat seem like there always in character too, which makes it even more hilarious.

Trailer Park Boys

Bubbels kills me! hillarious show...

Trailer Park Boys

This thread needs a bump.

Trailer Park Boys

100 MONTH bourbon?!!?!? I Want some

can't forget about danny

new season is awesome and really sends the real message of the show.

Trailer Park Boys

Theres a new season??? Fucks sake. Just googled, march 27. I know what I have in plan for my week off

Trailer Park Boys

For those who haven't heard, they've done 2 new seasons on Netflix now which have been great.

I know some people aren't sold on some of the new characters they've added, but at the core, it still has the same magic as before, just with bigger production values it seems.

Also, in the latest season, J-Roc played a bigger role both as a character, and behind the scenes, so his one liners just add to the hilarity on top of everybody's favourite Rickyisms:

Trailer Park Boys

Quote: (05-10-2015 11:25 PM)WesternCancer Wrote:  

100 MONTH bourbon?!!?!? I Want some

You must have misheard. It's Bim Jean 100 month old bourgen.

Trailer Park Boys

omg I love that show!! What episode are you on?

Trailer Park Boys

Hey cock knuckles, season 10 of the TBs is on Netflix now you greasy fuck weasels! http://netflixlife.com/2016/03/28/50-bes...season-10/

Trailer Park Boys

I had just watched the Jian Ghomeshi fifth estate episode referenced in that thread since I had some free time, and was reading up on a bit of it afterwards, and came across this interesting tidbit:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-...woman.html

Apparently bubbles was arrested for battery in Hollywood a few days ago. He and a girl were having an argument, and a third party called the police on them. The girl he allegedly was battering explained to police it was a misunderstanding, yet bubbles was arrested and charged regardless.

This is where it gets interesting, because shortly there after, Lucy Decoutere (from TPB/Ghomesi fame) resigned form the show, saying she wanted nothing to do with abusive people. Even more hilarious since bubbles threw his support behind Decoutere during the Ghomesi trial. How quickly they eat their own, and are happy to sacrifice them to their idea of 'justice' (accused = guilty!)

Trailer Park Boys

Just started watching this on Netflix, my favorite part is Julian always toting a glass with rum & coke around.

Oh and the episode where Ricky works as a mall cop was great. I was rolling on the floor during the scene where he's down in the ravine trying to rescue carts and people keep throwing them down there "USE THE CART CORRAL!".

Team visible roots
"The Carousel Stops For No Man" - Tuthmosis
Quote: (02-11-2019 05:10 PM)Atlanta Man Wrote:  
I take pussy how it comes -but I do now prefer it shaved low at least-you cannot eat what you cannot see.

Trailer Park Boys

Love Trailer Park Boys, one of my all time fav shows. However, the last few seasons weren't that great. Wish they would get out of the Trailer Park more often.