rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Day Bang Question: Hard to reach seated targets

So, if a girl is sitting down at a coffee shop at a table, do you roll up to her and spit an elderly opener while standing? There are a lot of girls that aren't in adjacent tables. It just seems a little difficult to execute.

I know that in day bang Roosh's recommends pretending to have a phone conversation for help with issues like this. Say if a girl is standing by the window, you can pretend to be on the phone and walk over there, then hang up right next to her and "pretend to notice" her laptop, and ask a question.

Are there any other techniques or suggestions for this?

Is she located near anything you can get plausible deniability from? ie. grabbing some napkins, going to the bathroom. try to think of any reason to get yourself walking in her direction. also if you do the phone convo i suggest you read this thread http://www.rooshvforum.network/thread-5632.html

Hate to be hardcore but to really answer this question we'd need a floor plan of the venue, with labels for bathrooms, exits, trash cans, windows, and ordering counter. All are relevant to making a smooth approach.

Or you can just say fuck it and make a slightly "obvious" approach that should still be fine if you stick elderly.

A major part of the art of opening is the pretext- a pretext for speaking to her or for being in her vicinity, or both.

Just practice being creative and flexible and you'll develop some canned routines (or learn them here or elsewhere) and learn how to improvise on the spot.

On one ( partially subconscious perhaps) level, a girl knows why you are talking to her, but on a more conscious level she needs to believe there is a more socially acceptable reason.

You can't just walk up to a girl and say " Hey, I think you are attractive, let's talk for a while and see if we want to fuck each other." So you create a pretext to satisfy her hamster while you work on the part of her brain that makes mating decisions

"If anything's gonna happen, it's gonna happen out there!- Captain Ron

Quote: (06-25-2012 10:54 PM)MrXY Wrote:  

You can't just walk up to a girl and say " Hey, I think you are attractive, let's talk for a while and see if we want to fuck each other." So you create a pretext to satisfy her hamster while you work on the part of her brain that makes mating decisions

I don't agree.

If I am in the right mood I will walk up to a girl and say something like:

"Hi there *smirk, you are kinda cute and I am definitely pretty, we should totally make babies. ºsmirk

70% of the girls I have tried this will laugh there asses off. After that I just change the subject really quick, so what do you do besides being all flirty with cool dudes....or something between those lines.

This lead to one same day bang in San Francisco, California.

Now, I will have to say that less than 30% of the numbers I get from this actually respond afterwords.

Anyway, great ego booster!

Salute signores,

The harder you practice, the luckier you get.

Quote: (06-26-2012 12:20 AM)Palo_alto Wrote:  

Quote: (06-25-2012 10:54 PM)MrXY Wrote:  

I don't agree.

If I am in the right mood I will walk up to a girl and say something like:

"Hi there *smirk, you are kinda cute and I am definitely pretty, we should totally make babies. ºsmirk

70% of the girls I have tried this will laugh there asses off. After that I just change the subject really quick, so what do you do besides being all flirty with cool dudes....or something between those lines.

This lead to one same day bang in San Francisco, California.

Now, I will have to say that less than 30% of the numbers I get from this actually respond afterwords.

Anyway, great ego booster!

Salute signores,

That would probably get me permanently banned from the coffee shop.

Quote: (06-25-2012 09:44 PM)Rurik Wrote:  

So, if a girl is sitting down at a coffee shop at a table, do you roll up to her and spit an elderly opener while standing? There are a lot of girls that aren't in adjacent tables. It just seems a little difficult to execute.

I know that in day bang Roosh's recommends pretending to have a phone conversation for help with issues like this. Say if a girl is standing by the window, you can pretend to be on the phone and walk over there, then hang up right next to her and "pretend to notice" her laptop, and ask a question.

Are there any other techniques or suggestions for this?

Yes,you can do either that(talking while standing) or the hands on table badboy style.

In every case you need to seem at least a bit intimidating so that the bartender will not try to annoy you.

I've done the her-sitting-me-standing approach many times, and I just go for the old-school prop, which may or may not include an elderly opener. One time I saw a girl at a cafe and she had a shopping bag in the seat opposite her. My approach was, "Hey, I've got 30 minutes to kill, I'm pretty sure I'd be better conversation than your shopping bag friend here."

I don't even think it was that good, but i don't think it matters. If you go for a more direct approach like this, the girl just translates it to "OMG random stranger talking to me WTF" and they give that slightly nervous laugh, and you have to act quickly to calm her down. In that case it's really important to switch gears IMMEDIATELY into a vibe or conversation as if she's one of your best friends. Need to establish that close comfort vibe immediately, and elderly rambling works great for that. "So I was walking on the way over here and saw the craziest thing it was this blah blah blah doing that blah blah blah and she had the weirdest hat I've ever seen blah blah blah."

One thing I ALWAYS work into my day game approach is make a subtle reference to how shy I am. I'll talk about playing music and the reason I didn't do it professionally is I don't like getting up on stage because I'm shy. 98% of the time she'll say something like, "You're not shy! You just randomly approached me here at the coffee shop/grocery store/book store!" To which I'll say, "Oh, well you just happened to be sitting in my favorite seat/section/etc".

It's totally scripted and it works almost every time. It's strange how robotic and consistent women can be, but it works well because she can rationalize that 1) I'm shy, and therefor mostly harmless and probably a "nice guy", and 2) that we met by chance, instead of me being a creeper on the prowl looking for sex. I can move the conversation around and even approach sexual subjects, but as long as it's all under the umbrella of me being a shy, nice, charming guy that she met by chance, her rationalization hamster is at peace.

"...so I gave her an STD, and she STILL wanted to bang me."

TEAM NO APPS

TEAM PINK

why not simply saying something to her, 'hope it's not taken' and sitting down without actually waiting for her response? very casualy, no techniques, no floor plans, it's not "rainbow six" hostage rescue mission.

IMO trying to make it too smooth makes it more complicated than it really is. to me opening should be as fast as catching door keys being thrown at your face. instinctive. immediate. spontaneous. i've opened with everything from 'hey', 'wow', 'huh?', 'you!', *smile*, 'i found you', 'yes!', 'no way', 'i know you', etc.. it worked cause subcomms were tight. context > content

does anybody else think that opening is the most overblown thing in PU ever? i mean 'opening a girl' just means opening her up to your presence, getting her attention, that's all. you can literally clap your hands, she perks up, sees you looking at her and voila she's "opened". now you follow up with something and that's what really matters. i personally think that guys who seek out good openers have big problems with the follow up.

and yes, you CAN open with palo_alto line. if you focus on good subcommunications, on feelings she's experiencing with you, on general vibe you give off and on how sure you're feeling inside saying that to her. that makes the difference between weird creep who gets banned and cool badboy who gets away with a lot of stuff. context/subtext/subcommunication baby -> key.

btw, i completely agree with thedude3737, after the opening it's absolutely crucial to calm the girl down and be super empathetic towards her and go into comfort convo as fast as possible. i think THAT is the true opening, you're opening her up to you so that she can feel more comfortable and relaxed which is first step to arousing her later. let's be real here, the approach itself is usually a big surprise to a girl, especially in daytime, we can't expect from girls to handle it with finesse, they're not used to it.

What is the elderly opener?

Have you seen my grandma? I'm sure I left her around here somewhere...

Quote: (06-26-2012 09:16 PM)Jalouse Wrote:  

What is the elderly opener?

Have you seen my grandma? I'm sure I left her around here somewhere...

stolen

"...so I gave her an STD, and she STILL wanted to bang me."

TEAM NO APPS

TEAM PINK