rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Anything Goes Thread: Travel Related

Sometimes you just want to ask a quick question or say something which does not warrant it's own thread,so thought it might be useful to have an anything goes travel thread for such things to go into.

Smart move. Some of these threads are getting redundant. A simple question on this thread will get the ample replies needed. I just answered another "why should I go" thread.

The cycle of disrespect can start with just an appetizer.

Quote: (06-25-2012 08:33 AM)TexasMade Wrote:  

Some of these threads are getting redundant. A simple question on this thread will get the ample replies needed. I just answered another "why should I go" thread.

Agreed.

I flew back from Nice on Saturday and I saw a stark site. My gate for the flight back to London was right next to the gate for the Moscow flight,both leaving at the same time. It was quite a site to behold. The women waiting for the London flight were universally out of shape,scruffy,sweating, and just not an appealing site to behold. The contrast to the women waiting to board the Aeroflot flight could not have been more stark: slim,elegant and immaculately turned out,it was as though they were from another planet.

The amusing thing as an observer between the two camps was how they women acknowledged each other. The English women stared over to the Russian women looking them up and down with looks somewhere between mild hostility and awe whilst the Russian women ignored the English women totally and absolutely as though they did not want their eyes to be contaminated by glancing upon our sweating scruffy bunch. No doubt the women on my flight were wondering how it had come to this,how us Brits seemed to have become the poor relations in comparison to the Russians,were we not the Apex country once and Russia the sick man of Europe? The roles seem to have been reversed. I had a wry smile at it all anyway.

On my flight there was one woman who was very bangable and fuck me she was stunning! A genuine 9,perfectly made up,stunning physique,perfect face and teeth,one that I will remember for a while. She was sitting with an average looking lad and fair play to him for hooking up with her. It kind of raised my hopes that there were Brits out there that were capable of making the most of themselves,that my nation's women did have the potential. Of course I was then in no way surprised when I heard her order a drink from the stewardess in a perfect Slavic accent.

New flag mission begins tomorrow. After two recent ones (Sweden and Finland), I'm lacking the motivation. Ready for some R&R, beach time to just drink all day and get some sun. Just gotta squeeze this one out.

For people who started traveling later in their life...how was it? Did you go crazy and approach every girl like a manic fresh out of prison? Is my head going to explode when I hop off of the plane?

What sites do you guys use for booking hotels/rooms in Europe? I tend to use booking.com.

Our New Blog:

http://www.repstylez.com

Quote: (06-25-2012 09:39 PM)houston Wrote:  

For people who started traveling later in their life...how was it? Did you go crazy and approach every girl like a manic fresh out of prison? Is my head going to explode when I hop off of the plane?

For me, I was cautious cos I went solo. In a third world country, you never know. But you will have a lot of fun and most of the countries with the sickest lizards are Spanish speaking so you already have a heads up (I think you speak Spanish?)

OUR NEW BLOG!

http://repstylez.com

My NEW TRAVEL E-BOOK - DOMINICAN REPUBLIC - A RED CARPET AFFAIR

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00K53LVR8

Love 'em or leave 'em but we can't live without lizardsssss..

An Ode To Lizards

Why don't you just use the forum lounge thread?

"Control of your words and emotions is the greatest predictor of success." - MaleDefined

Quote: (06-25-2012 10:11 PM)rudebwoy Wrote:  

What sites do you guys use for booking hotels/rooms in Europe? I tend to use booking.com.

I don't have a go to site for rooms,I just shop around as I find there can be big discrepancies in prices. Flights is another matter though, skyscanner.net every time. Awesome site although I did prefer the old lay out.

How old are you, Houston? I was under the impression that you are in your early/mid twenties?

Yeah I saw his couchsurfing profile and he looked fairly young to me.

Quote: (06-26-2012 08:53 AM)RioNomad Wrote:  

How old are you, Houston? I was under the impression that you are in your early/mid twenties?

Exactly what I was thinking, thought he said he was 23, not 53

I remember you talking about traveling abroad on some older threads, why didn't you ever make it happen? I'm guessing you speak Spanish, which opens up pretty much all of Latin America to you.

Guys, don't focus on me in here. Yeah Moma I enough Spanish to get by. I'm not an expect on it, but I can become one if I practice for a year. Yes, I'm 24 but just feel old when I read about guys younger than me traveling around the world.

Quote: (06-26-2012 02:29 PM)houston Wrote:  

Guys, don't focus on me in here. Yeah Moma I enough Spanish to get by. I'm not an expect on it, but I can become one if I practice for a year. Yes, I'm 24 but just feel old when I read about guys younger than me traveling around the world.

Ok but for every 1 person that travels around when they are younger than you, there are 100 who do not

It's like going to the gym and thinking everyone in the world is huger than you

24 isn't in anyway old. Go travel and don't worry about it.

Yeah bro, 24 is young to start. You are way ahead of the curve.

On the subject of age: Out of interest,how old were you guys when you took your first solo trip abroad and where was it to?

I went to Spain for 3 months when I was 19. Didn't go anywhere again (other than Mexico for Spring break) until I was 26, and then it was to Thailand. Back here in Thailand again and am 27. Spent a total of about one year abroad between the three trips.

Did my first serious travel when I was 27 in 2003, year in Australia, few months in SE Asia.

I remember at the time thinking I was "too old to travel", now I look but and think what a fool I was to think that.

I've learnt over the years that you are never too old to do anything you want to. When I hit 30 I thought that I wouldn't be able to bang teenage girls anymore. Au Contraire, I start fucking more teenage girls than ever, I still am, and I show no signs of slowing down

Quote: (06-27-2012 11:03 AM)Deb Auchery Wrote:  

Did my first serious travel when I was 27 in 2003, year in Australia, few months in SE Asia.

I remember at the time thinking I was "too old to travel", now I look but and think what a fool I was to think that.

I've learnt over the years that you are never too old to do anything you want to. When I hit 30 I thought that I wouldn't be able to bang teenage girls anymore. Au Contraire, I start fucking more teenage girls than ever, I still am, and I show no signs of slowing down

I'm 27 and use to dread turning 30. Now though, I just think that what I loose in looks from age, I more than make up for in game, knowledge and skill. At 27 I bang more chicks than ever, and I always did pretty well with girls. My SNL rate just keeps going up and up, and I only see it getting better the better I get.

For me it was a trip to Moscow and Kiev aged 18 back in the early 90's. Did a homestay in Moscow for 2 months and a few days in Kiev. Without a doubt the greatest trip of my life so far.

Agreed about the age thing,37 now and things are getting better and better.

Damn, i feel really old now. I'm 35. On the other hand i can still pull girls in their early twenties and the occasional 18 year old.

Book - Around the World in 80 Girls - The Epic 3 Year Trip of a Backpacking Casanova

My new book Famles - Fables and Fairytales for Men is out now on Amazon.

Quote:Quote:

On the subject of age: Out of interest,how old were you guys when you took your first solo trip abroad and where was it to?

My first big trip was at around age 22, I went backpacking round Europe but with a mate for a couple of months. It was a very different trip to what I do now though, mostly spent it sightseeing and taking photos then having beers with backpackers in hostels at night. I didn't even consider going out to swoop local women for some strange reason. A month after that trip my dad paid for me to go to Aus and Asia with him for 8 weeks because he had no one to go with. First proper solo trip was the following year, spent 3 months in Aus then 3 months in SE Asia. Haven't looked back. Go travelling solo every year now for 4-6 months at a time. Coming up for 28 this year and got no plans to stop.

Depends where you go (obviously), I found that when I first arrived in Colombia, it took me a couple of weeks to adjust to everything before I really started doing well with the women. Culture shock is a weird experience and affects everyone differently.