rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

what about łodź, poland

what about łodź, poland

I was wondering if anyone know if łodź is any good? It is like the 3rd biggest city in Poland, it has be pretty good for girls. How does it compare to other places in Poland?

what about łodź, poland

I was thinking this the other day. When Bang Poland dropped, I was getting lots of emails from guys who had been to poland but not one mentioned Lodz. My instinct says that it's an industrial shithole with women that aren't better than the other cities mentioned.

Spartan lived there, he can probably chime in.

what about łodź, poland

Łódź is considered the ugliest city in Poland (by the Poles themselves). It is an industrial shithole. Yes, there are college students there, but why go to Łódź if you can go to Poznań or Wrocław? The girls from Łódź I have met were nothing special.

"The great secret of happiness in love is to be glad that the other fellow married her." – H.L. Mencken

what about łodź, poland

I have asked many Poles about Lodz, as I was looking to an alternative to the poznan wroclaw combo. Everyone, boys and girls described it as a shithole with little to offer.. but who knows, it may be good uncharted land.

what about łodź, poland

U can't really ask a local if the girls are hot, maybe they don't give a fuck or they are used to the girls. I think it is best to ask a gaming foreigner who visited, if it is any good.

what about łodź, poland

Does being a foreigner(American) gives you advantage over polish men when it comes to getting girls? ORdo Polish chicks prefer their own kind if they had a choice due to same culture,language etc

exotic factor effect

what about łodź, poland

Being a foreigner is a highly desirable quality by polish girls.The reason being the appearance and behaviour of their own men.However we Balkan men are prone to slavicization that is if we stay in Poland more than a month we become more and more like polish men in terms of mentality and we are likely to lose our edge.It happens inevitably there such is the culture.

what about łodź, poland

Would not be great, since no one visits there since it is said to be a industrial shithole and there are tons of girls, so no competition from foreigner, maybe it is untapped paradise.

what about łodź, poland

Quote: (06-26-2012 01:26 AM)Greek kamaki Wrote:  

Being a foreigner is a highly desirable quality by polish girls.The reason being the appearance and behaviour of their own men.However we Balkan men are prone to slavicization that is if we stay in Poland more than a month we become more and more like polish men in terms of mentality and we are likely to lose our edge.It happens inevitably there such is the culture.

Well who knows. Running caveman game in Ukraine for so long caused me problems in Serbia and Germany

what about łodź, poland

I have a feeling that Białystok is gonna be good, since it is near lithuania, Russia, Belarus.

what about łodź, poland

Quote: (06-26-2012 09:09 AM)keepreal Wrote:  

I have a feeling that Białystok is gonna be good, since it is near lithuania, Russia, Belarus.

Looks like there are some cute students there

what about łodź, poland

So what is the best of the polish cities for getting easy girls without too much games? What cities had the hottest girls?

what about łodź, poland

Quote: (06-25-2012 07:32 AM)Roosh Wrote:  

I was thinking this the other day. When Bang Poland dropped, I was getting lots of emails from guys who had been to poland but not one mentioned Lodz. My instinct says that it's an industrial shithole with women that aren't better than the other cities mentioned.

Spartan lived there, he can probably chime in.

Girls are Ok, but nothing special. The city is actually not bad to live in-good public transit, plenty of shopping options, some nice architecture, a big forest to the north. People are polite, down to earth. Prices are low.

Day game sucks, but night clubs are good.
Try Elektrownia (in the Manufaktura shopping complex) or Pomarancza(the big new club they opened across from Galeria Lódżka).

I'd recommend paying it a visit, see if you like it. Its about 1 hour away from the capital, Warsaw.

what about łodź, poland

Spartan, are they good as girls in Krakow or elsewhere?

what about łodź, poland

Yes, more or less. Do you really think Polish girls are that hot or easy to game? What are your reasons for Poland? how long do you plan on staying?

what about łodź, poland

I was wondering since I want to find a job maybe teaching English in Poland or somewhere in the Slavic or Baltic countries. I want to stay like long term like at least a year.

what about łodź, poland

the city
the city is ugly as hell. not too many cool things to see there. in short it's just smaller version of warsaw IME. just big city, not for tourists, nightlife is just one main street with most venues. there are also 2 big shopping centers and one of them (http://www.manufaktura.com/EN/HomePage/Default.aspx) is big city market with restaurants/cinemas/bowling/gym/etc, it's like entertainment heart of the city where carnivals/concerts/etc take place

nightlife
there are few bigger nightclubs like pomarancza (a lot of underage people, kind of slutty vibe there), ambasada, elektrownia (used to be cool, not so much now), lordis (best IMO) and a lot of small clubs/bars. lodz is not even near cracow nightlife so people party usually thursday-saturday but some go out to hang out at chill places at tuesday/wednesday too. so nothing really special

chicks
hottest chicks party at dance clubs. i've rarely seen hot chicks for example at student pubs like "biblioteka". beside that, chicks in lodz are just like anywhere in poland. no rocket science here, game as usual.

attractions
depends on what you like. like i said, there are just few tourist attractions like museums, churches, etc but not too many. it was full on industrial city (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lodz). since it's not tourist like city you can't expect import/export of new girls. even in summer.

in short, wroclaw/krakow/gdansk/poznan are much more fun

what about łodź, poland

Are pussy easier?

what about łodź, poland

huh? girls are girls. some go fast, some need dates, some are prudes. it's always case by case basis. if you target hunt & chase them it's gonna be hard. if you focus on receptive girls you got chemistry with, then they're easy. savvy?

what about łodź, poland

Quote: (06-28-2012 11:12 AM)XXL Wrote:  

huh? girls are girls. some go fast, some need dates, some are prudes. it's always case by case basis. if you target hunt & chase them it's gonna be hard. if you focus on receptive girls you got chemistry with, then they're easy. savvy?

What do you mean by receptive? I'm doing random street approaches in the park, central square, and bus stops/public transport. What strategy do you view as most effective?

what about łodź, poland

Quote: (06-30-2012 07:31 AM)Spartan Wrote:  

What do you mean by receptive? I'm doing random street approaches in the park, central square, and bus stops/public transport. What strategy do you view as most effective?

In Poland the easiest way is to hunt in clubs.The reasons are:
1.Girls who want to fuck in Poland visit clubs
2.As a foreigner you get lots of staring on streets and this creates discomfort when approaching
3.It is difficult to escalate during street approach and polish women desire that(quick escalation)
4.Even I with lots of experience,speaking conversational polish,good clothes,Balkan power approach usually fail to extract numbers during daygame in Poland.(I have tried mass approaches in Glownys).
5.It is almost impossible to judge which girls will be receptive during daygame.

Things change of course when you hunt polish girls in Mediteranean resorts.There beach game,street game,cafe game are a must.

what about łodź, poland

Quote: (06-30-2012 07:58 AM)Greek kamaki Wrote:  

Quote: (06-30-2012 07:31 AM)Spartan Wrote:  

In Poland the easiest way is to hunt in clubs.The reasons are:
1.Girls who want to fuck in Poland visit clubs
2.As a foreigner you get lots of staring on streets and this creates discomfort when approaching
3.It is difficult to escalate during street approach and polish women desire that(quick escalation)
4.Even I with lots of experience,speaking conversational polish,good clothes,Balkan power approach usually fail to extract numbers during daygame in Poland.(I have tried mass approaches in Glownys).
5.It is almost impossible to judge which girls will be receptive during daygame.

Things change of course when you hunt polish girls in Mediteranean resorts.There beach game,street game,cafe game are a must.

Why is it difficult to escalate in the street?

what about łodź, poland

I mean it is difficult to meet a girl in the street and then start touching her all over over bare ass etc.Usually you have to take phone number.

what about łodź, poland

Quote: (06-30-2012 08:24 AM)Greek kamaki Wrote:  

I mean it is difficult to meet a girl in the street and then start touching her all over over bare ass etc.Usually you have to take phone number.

Oh right, yes it is difficult, much easier at nighttime.

Although I had a one in a million date with a girl last Autumn. Met her online, 17yrs old, daytime date, went to Pizza Parlour, escalated quickly, took her back to my place and she asked for anal.

what about łodź, poland

I mean pick her up in the street.In Ukraine I have done sometimes the pick up from the street to kiss but it usually took an hour or two to do so.Also the pick up from the street to fuck.But in Poland to pick up in the street and get her to apartment ASAP is more difficult.