rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Completely off the radar movie about game

Came out last year, yet went relatively unheard of.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1727506/

I just finished watching it, it's pretty funny but it still follows the standard "guy learns game then realises he should just be himself" plot.

That said, it's worth a watch.

21 y/o brit.

a 4.7 imdb rating isn't very promising! yikes!

HBO back in the decade had a show for 1 season called Tell Me You Love Me. It's very good and focuses on the dynamics of relationships with several different couples. It's available on torrent.

there will never be a good movie about it. pickup doesn't feed into society majority headspace. at least when we talk about natural game, it's too vague to present properly, even simple things like subcommunication > words, not to mention some advanced stuff like for example the impact that scarcity/abundance mentality has on social interactions.

however scripted based game is very easy to shoot. there were few movies about it where there was typical loser and typical macho with his high octane material etc. i think they're about to shoot 'the game' movie based on that book

I wish Def Jams would come out with how to be a player part 2