rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Library Game - notes

Library Game - notes

Went to the library to study and decided it was a good time to game. I haven't spit much game in a library but here's my notes:

-I sat down about 2 seats form a HB8.5 and studied for about 30 minutes with out saying a word. I suggest this because it makes you seem like she's not important and you have more important things to do and she will take notice
-walk away from studies and tell her to watch your things, indicate you have to do something important like make a call/smoke a cig
-come back and ask if anyone touched your things (u can say i bet you did or something like that to lighten the mood)
-Go with the "let me guess" Roosh line and ask what she is studying (I saw biology so I guessed chemistry)
-Talk about random school things: football game, finals, good places to eat on campus, job after school

Then I tried something new. I want back to studying and stopped the conversation short. Roosh says in "Bang" that if you stop the convo with a pause within the first 30 minutes this may be bad but in a library.. it is a great idea because you seem more focused on why you are there. Good time to watch body language, something I'm proficient in analyzing

-Mention something randomly about the surroundings (it's hot in here, I need some coffee, whatever). I said something about a guy's computer next to me because there were flowers on it LOL. She laughed and made a joke of her own.

I then went back to studying and said I can't wait for it to be over. She agreed and kept looking to see how I was progressing in my notes. I also noticed her body language was warming up to me (hair flips, asking me questions when we spoke earlier i.e seeming interested, leaning toward me, and when I pulled my phone out she did the same immediately obviously following me)

-When I concluded, I said I had to go (eat dinner) and make a joke (I wish Chic-a-fila was open today). Make sure you state you need to leave.
-chat for another minute, this is where she really opened because she saw it was her last chance to potentially see me
-finally mention that you are going to be busy until your test but "let's do something when I get done with finals"
-at this point I didn't have her name so I asked. I played the "let me guess" how to spell your name (Marlene) and it's cool cause I used the same line somewhat twice

Marlene, the sexy Italian agreed, and I got her number but I didn't make plans (semi-fail) because I am really busy this week. I closed with a text when I left saying "let me know how you final goes tomorrow -g". This may have been the weakest point of my game during the approach but I think I still did fine. I think I will tell her about happy hour this Friday with my work peoples.

Another approach I tried but failed:
-I walked up to a girl sitting down and had to stand because there was no seats so I used the I only have a minute to talk after my opener which was "you look like you're having fun"
-I talked about the same stuff as the other approach (Marlene was actually my second approach this girl first) but it was shorter. I asked for her number but I got the I have a boyfriend line. No worries, I moved on and tried something new downstairs. She seemed interested but I didn't have the right logistics so I tried again

In a library:
1) logistics are essential. Sitting down and talking is more advantageous than standing because it looks more natural
2) don't "be quiet" in the library. Talk in a normal tone and don't whisper, this will allow you to appear more confident
3) Actually, study first and approach second. You may miss your chance but if she's attracted to you odds are she will stay
4) No gum allowed. Personally, I have noticed I may chew faster when I am nervous so I just had a bottle of water

Nope.

Library Game - notes

Now, I've been im the library a few times my freshman year. But here's one tip you can do.

Let's say a girl asks you to watch her stuff for her. Now you could just sit there and watch her stuff, but heres what I do to add some flair into it. Write a funny note on top of whatever she was reading. I once wrote "If you're stealing this girl's books, you're a dick".

I did that to one girl who asked me to watch her stuff in college and she sent me a thank you email. Had I learned more on game, I would have went further.

Nope.