rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

what is the best way for screening?

after at certain level of game,its very important to screen the girl you are dating with...can you guys give me the some ideas of screening them best...what is the best way to screen to gather the information that if she is really a good girl or just acting to be good and she is actually a bitch.

and how to screen good qualities in a girl.?

Charmer,

Are you just looking to screen for ie b*tch vs nice girl?

Or other things like socio-economic, interests, baggage, family life, coolness, etc?

I'm not really sure if this is what you mean, but check her out on the internet.

Look for the myspace and facebook and etc. See what she's got on there. Also, just google her name.

Look and see if the city/state/county she lives in has free online court records.

Make sure she doesn't have warrants or isn't a sex offender. An extremely bad traffic record could indicate a real psycho. If she is a little on the wild side you may want to spring for the $9 criminal report.

I haven't tried this but you can hack her cell phone and see all of her texts and call logs through it's bluetooth with some software you can download. Somebody just told me about this, and I'm back to an old school bluetooth-free Nokia. Just google "bluetooth hacks".

Hope that helps.

Aloha!

For real screening, it's more important to judge her by her actions than anything else. How she treats you, does she keep her promises, a lot of her nuances, etc.

For just some girl you want to fuck, you want to qualify her verbally. one night stands are easy. Just toss out some random qualifiers. Really, all that matters is that she is hot and not too crazy.

I find that girls that really like you will tell you whatever the fuck you want to hear. As you gain more experience with girls that really like you, you'll learn what type of girl you like and what type of girl you don't like for a relationship. And more often than not, the type of girls you like in a relationship (I'm not talking rocker, goth, intellectual, or any of those other types of labels) will act similarly. That is, they will have the same core values and act according to those values.

Never trust what a girl says straight out. See if her actions line up with her her words. Usually that is the first thing I look for in a relationship. Like if a girl says she's super liberal and believes in women's rights, and everything that goes along with it, but is judgemental towards people an calls other girls sluts and is one of those on-the-surface liberals who clutches her purse every time a black guy walks by and believes taxes should be spent only on programs that benefit her particular demographic, I usually won't date her because she is a lying opportunistic whore. On the other hand, if some girls says she's super conservative good-girl, yet sleeps around, does drugs, drinks and parties in excess, I know she's no good and probably a lying whore.

Second is her feminine characteristics. Is she submissive, nurturing,etc? Is she the type of chick that will make chicken noodle soup from scratch if you're sick and bring it to you? Does she give blowjobs with tender loving care without being told? Is she always well-kept and does she keep her place organized and clean?

Third is her health. Does she eat well? Is her kitchen stocked with produce and unprocessed foods and not candybars, potato chips, etc? does she workout regularly? Is her mental health in check? Does she take medications for depression bipolar, etc? How are her finances and is she indepenent financially and strong emotionally where she doesn't constantly need your reassurance?

These are among some of the things you should remain vigilant about and keep an eye out for.

Never ask her directly since she'll just tell you what you want to hear, unless it's something you can prove wrong if she lies.

It sounds harsh, but finding quality girls for relationships is much much MUCH tougher than just getting laid. It's easy to find girls who want to be your girlfriend, much tougher to screen them out. Of course, the more they meet your standards and fall into your vision of someone you want to date, the more they will feel qualified and the more they will want to be with you.

Sit down and write on a piece of paper what you are honestly looking for in a relationship and look for those qualities actively in girls you are dating and are attracted to. Update it every couple of months. Keep that piece of paper in your wallet. Any time you are feeling like something's not right, look at that piece of paper and check if the girl is meeting your requirements.

Hope this helps.

Edit: I just read over what UgSlayer wrote and I agree with him 100%.

There are a lot of ways to screen, but you have to know what you want, and what you don't want.

I personally screen for psychological balance (and I don't mean "quirks"), which means, does she look like she's happy with herself? Does she have hobbies? What kind of friends does she have? What kind of boyfriends has she had? Is she more of a long-term relationship type of girl, or has she typically been humped-and-dumped?

Furthermore, this is more for relationships of course, but does she have an education? is she smart? does she have a good relationship with her family? Do I have that "connection" with her?

Each person is different so what's important for me might not be important for you, but I have a pretty good "check list" after having experienced a few rotten apples... [Image: wink.gif]

Quote: (12-04-2009 12:37 AM)thegmanifesto Wrote:  

Charmer,

Are you just looking to screen for ie b*tch vs nice girl?

Or other things like socio-economic, interests, baggage, family life, coolness, etc?

I m looking to screen for both.

and nice information UgSlayer