rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

before and after thread.

before and after thread.

this one's looking good. she planned the 2nd date, it's on her at a much much nicer venue (i got her a $2 slice of pizza). better yet she's parking at my house then we're gonna walk there.

basically gonna have thai food, bring her home for wine/dessert/movie whatever gets her inside and go for it.

we met randomly, saw eachother a bunch of times before i said hello.

may the force be with me.....

i think this is a good idea for a thread like the post game analysis

before and after thread.

"basically gonna have thai food, bring her home for wine/dessert/movie whatever gets her inside and go for it."

Sounds like its your Game to lose.

before and after thread.

Quote: (12-03-2009 09:30 PM)deadgabacho Wrote:  

gonna have thai food

Girls love firecracker shrimp. Sweet chili sauce gets girls going. Or if they have Pla sam rot, chicks love to split the fish with you.

Watch it with the curries. It permeates later on. You'll smell that stuff coming out of her pores.

Aloha!

before and after thread.

my game to lose indeed, walkin back i say lets go up to my place and have a drink and watch a movie or something.

she goes, yeah.. not tonight im gonna relax..

we walk a bit further and she asks me to feel how cold her cheek is cause i was showing how holding her leftovers was causing frostbite, so we got to make out a bit and then more at her car..

so much for cutting a day off this three date sequence...

oh, and i tried several times to get her upstairs not just the one asking.

before and after thread.

Quote: (12-04-2009 12:07 PM)deadgabacho Wrote:  

my game to lose indeed, walkin back i say lets go up to my place and have a drink and watch a movie or something.

she goes, yeah.. not tonight im gonna relax..

we walk a bit further and she asks me to feel how cold her cheek is cause i was showing how holding her leftovers was causing frostbite, so we got to make out a bit and then more at her car..

so much for cutting a day off this three date sequence...

oh, and i tried several times to get her upstairs not just the one asking.

Did you ask or suggest?

before and after thread.

Quote: (12-04-2009 01:31 AM)Kona Wrote:  

Quote: (12-03-2009 09:30 PM)deadgabacho Wrote:  

gonna have thai food

Girls love firecracker shrimp. Sweet chili sauce gets girls going. Or if they have Pla sam rot, chicks love to split the fish with you.

Watch it with the curries. It permeates later on. You'll smell that stuff coming out of her pores.

Aloha!

Ha. You can't help but love Kona's Island perspective, Island insight and Island Game.

I have some good friends from Maui and whenever you write this stuff it reminds me of them and cracks me up.

before and after thread.

Quote: (12-04-2009 02:17 PM)thegmanifesto Wrote:  

I have some good friends from Maui and whenever you write this stuff it reminds me of them and cracks me up.

I'm sure they'd love to see you. You should visit them. Check Hawaiian.

Your friends can show you the back road shortcut to Hotel Hana Maui.

The friends, or a cool guy on the internet, can quickly familiarize you with the lingo that will get you a room at Grand Wailea for $110, also. There used to be a Roy's right across the street, but they might have shut it down. There's still one in Lahaina.

Just don't go next door to the Polo Beach bar at the Fairmont. In fact, I'll never go to another corporate ass Fairmont again because of that place. First off, Polo Beach is on Oahu. Second, The damn hamburger was $22 and $2 more for cheese. It was on some giant popover and 8 inches tall with one inch of meat. The girl I was with's shrimp cocktail was $29 and those were grocery store shrimp yet the waitress tried to tell me they were some special Maui shrimp, like I was a tourist. I live 5 miles from a ton of shrimp farms and know my shit. I know all the aquaculture people in Maui and they would be offended if they knew those rats were trying to pass that crap off as theirs.

No prices on the menus. And I love restaurants, but don't force a $200 bill on me when the food is crap. And if it was good, you wouldn't be able to magically discount it 10%. She's just trying to save her tip, which she's not getting for trying to rip me off like she does the "guests".

Then they get the hotel manager because the restaurant manager is out smoking ice and this guy is a Russian, and just got transferred there from the Fairmont in Pittsburgh! How a Russian from Pittsburgh is supposed to have any beach resort management experience is beyond me. This is supposed to be a high end place where high end people who drop serious dollars into this state come, and this is the impression they get? Show some Aloha.

When we were walking out I looked around the pool and it was all just a bunch of dead beats that maxed out their shit sitting around like losers. They don't know the difference anyway. The real joke is on the Visa card people.

The only local working there was the valet and the first thing he says is "Cuz, you shoulda talked to me, they'll fuck you."

This is long, but people need to know stuff like it!

Aloha!