rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Experiences of a newbie - part 2

Hi. I haven't posted on this forum a long time ago. I have made already made a thread that might be useful for complete newbies: http://www.rooshvforum.network/thread-11721.html
Now for the results:
Just got laid 2 nights ago! I have also 3 numbers from various girls (these 3 are still on the fuckable list, in my experience 70% numbers lead to nowhere but it's still good enough). 1 number I got tonight (also I helped my friend from college who doesn't get much girls find some hottie, feels awesome), and I did nothing fancy, I just walked around and picked a random target, started with a "you're having the most fun out of anyone", continued with "let me guess, you must be from around hereyou aren't from around here". You can't mistake with either "from around here" or with "not from around here" because both work great. Then you continue babbling and talking bullshit. If you can't hear the girl you just say "that's too bad" or "I understand" and all that shit, depending on the girl's body language and her reactions. Generally, what you say isn't really important but how you say is important. True, it took a lot of persistence and ego ignoring, but guess what, you can't become a "Barney Stinson" or whatever is your idea of a womanizer without sacrificing your pride and fears of approaching. There's no magic pill or silver bullet. Swallow your pride and just approach. Even if you get shot down by a girl, she is usually polite and respects you for approaching. Also, when you're in a park with your boys drinking cheap beer (very popular here in Bosnia and Herzegovina) and they talk about girls like they know how to get them, it feels awesome to challenge them to approach random girls sitting and listening to them saying "It's not the time", "I'm not ready" and then approaching them out cold. You get a very powerful feeling of respect and they see you as some sort of god, even if you got shot down, because you had the balls to approach. I usually ask for a light and then say that me and my friends are bored and would like to meet them (yes, it's THAT simple). So that's my story of becoming a man (alpha for those who like labels) from a complete wussy. Newbies, DON'T give up EVER! Yes, you will face resistance from "friends" and your friendzone girls because they are jealous or whatever, and don't me get started on fat cockblockers (look at Roosh's post for shooting them down: http://www.rooshv.com/how-to-end-cockblo...-know-it). Just don't give a fuck about anything (if girls you know say you've changed, just say "yes I have, so what?", also you will probably see them less and eventually break the friendship with them, it just is like that, and that's probably for the better). I did it in just a few months! Just remeber this: girls that don't want you aren't important, there are a lot of them who do want you, respond to every question with another question or a vague or evasive answer and you will do just fine. If you can't do it, then I'm truly sorry for you, enjoy wasting your time and money on friendzone girls and never getting any action. Also, did I mention it feels awesome to be alpha?

Check out my thread Essential android tools for modern players and alphas to find out how to make your android phone your wingman, or click here and scroll down if you only need to root it.

Want sound that puts iPods and iPhones to shame? I got you covered!

Good job man, it feels good to hear fellow members make the journey from chump to a man.