rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Replies to "what's wrong"?

This girl I'm seein likes to always ask me "what's wrong?" and it pisses me off cause nothing is wrong.

For example, the last time we spent the night together I fucked her 3 times. On the third time I was kind of bored already and had problems keeping it hard. She kept asking me "what's wrong?" - what do I say? I really wanted to say "I just fucking boned you three times & I want to fucking get to sleep now!" My spidey sense told me that wasn't thing to say. I said "nothing" and then made out with her a little.

When she said it the third time, I said "nothing," she goes "you're not staying hard don't tell me nothing." So I went to take a piss and get a drink of water.

That's just a sexual example - there are other examples too: If I'm a little quieter than usual in conversation because I'm thinking about something or just listening or whatever, she starts pestering me "What's wrong?"

It's very irritating and kind of destroys my frame/state, perhaps because I don't have a couple one-liners or whatever to respond with...

Anyone been in this situation before? C&F replies? More serious replies? Alpha gorilla replies? Game changers?

I'm thinking the next time she asks me this, I'm just gonna very seriously say "I have aids" but I'd like to hear others experiences with this.

You need to be a little more direct, even a little curt. Don't overthink this:

Girl: What's wrong [you're not staying hard]?
HiFlo: I just busted twice! I'm not a goddamn machine. It's easier to receive than to give.

Girl: What's wrong [you're so quiet]?
HiFlo: I just feel like being quiet. Stop interrupting my silence.

Also memorize this line. It's worked for me for years:

"Trust me: I'll let you know you when something's wrong."

Tuthmosis Twitter | IRT Twitter

"You are."

I hate when they ask that. I always just say "nothing".

Women pretty much think EVERYTHING is about them, or has something to do with them. But they are never more vulnerable and self-conscious than when they're naked in front of you. Too many of them don't even understand their own bodies, let alone male anatomy (as Tuth so eloquently explained). For most guys, that third nut is difficult, even if you can get hard right away. At that point, my dick is kind of raw.

"The best kind of pride is that which compels a man to do his best when no one is watching."

Agree w Tuth. I used to say "Nothing". Now I say whatever first comes to mind. Turns out, acting like a raving lunatic is often attractive to women apparently.

"...so I gave her an STD, and she STILL wanted to bang me."

TEAM NO APPS

TEAM PINK

Lots of ways to play this.

1) hide the ball - sow the seeds of insecurity within your relationship, "maybe if you could just...." *insert whatever little disgusting fantasy you have* "invite your best friend over.."

2) give her something to do. Again, this is more managing expectations/LTR tech - but tell her sometimes you feel a certain way, it'd be nice if she *insert whatever*
- fixed you a plate/make you a sandwich
- rub your back

whatever.

You're basically going to train the chick using her own chick logic.

The key thing to remember is that women @ a biological level read body language better than men do, because babies can't verbalize how they feel. So her hamster is constantly looking for those things, even without it being conscious.

WIA

Quote: (06-21-2012 07:13 PM)HiFlo Wrote:  

This girl I'm seein likes to always ask me "what's wrong?" and it pisses me off cause nothing is wrong.

For example, the last time we spent the night together I fucked her 3 times. On the third time I was kind of bored already and had problems keeping it hard. She kept asking me "what's wrong?" - what do I say? I really wanted to say "I just fucking boned you three times & I want to fucking get to sleep now!" My spidey sense told me that wasn't thing to say. I said "nothing" and then made out with her a little.

When she said it the third time, I said "nothing," she goes "you're not staying hard don't tell me nothing." So I went to take a piss and get a drink of water.

That's just a sexual example - there are other examples too: If I'm a little quieter than usual in conversation because I'm thinking about something or just listening or whatever, she starts pestering me "What's wrong?"

It's very irritating and kind of destroys my frame/state, perhaps because I don't have a couple one-liners or whatever to respond with...

Anyone been in this situation before? C&F replies? More serious replies? Alpha gorilla replies? Game changers?

I'm thinking the next time she asks me this, I'm just gonna very seriously say "I have aids" but I'd like to hear others experiences with this.

Quote: (06-21-2012 07:34 PM)Tuthmosis Wrote:  

I've used this with people who rent other room in my place.
People try to elicit a "what's wrong" response when they are testing your limits. Best to not show if you are moved.

Quote: (06-21-2012 07:34 PM)Tuthmosis Wrote:  

Also memorize this line. It's worked for me for years:

This is gold.

I have to tell each new chick I deal with that I am not one to mince words so I tell them like that.

These days I just "tranquilo".

"There's nothing wrong. You gotta learn to appreciate the silence between the words(or actions)"

Kinda flips it back at her.

Game is a necessary evil

Quote: (06-21-2012 07:13 PM)HiFlo Wrote:  

If I'm a little quieter than usual in conversation because I'm thinking about something or just listening or whatever, she starts pestering me "What's wrong?"

Say nothing. Half smile at her slyly, one eyebrow raised, make it look like you know something hilarious but won't tell her what's up. Keep this up for a bit, then rescue her with your hand pulling her neck towards you and kiss her OR put your fingers to her mouth to SHHH her if she's talking. Then say "nothing".

You will break this lame conversation about "somethings wrong" and get your "frame" back.

It means you've induced dread in her and it's not necessarily a bad thing. Don't be cruel or mean, but as long as you don't make it your issue (that you then have to 'fix'), it's nothing to be afraid of.

"Imagine" by HCE | Hitler reacts to Battle of Montreal | An alternative use for squid that has never crossed your mind before

I'm not really sure I understand the question. Once you're done with the "pursuit" stage and you've banged, why still worry about what to say?

A girlfriend asks me whats wrong when I'm quiet and I just tell the truth: I'm in a quiet mood and don't feel like talking.

I'll offer to go for a walk with her.

During sex if I'm going for multiple rounds, I'd just say "I already came, I'm good and you?"

What's the point of a relationship if you still feel the need to be thinking about the right thing to say?