rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Girl uses a Roosh opener on me!

I'm a little drunk so pardon the incoherence if any.

So I'm at my regular venue and immediately there's a highly fuckable girl, i'd give her a 7, giving me solid eye contact. After 30 min of chatting up the bartenders a seat opens up next to her friend. I try waiting for an opportunity to open them, but her friend completely has her back to me and is heavier and literally blocking our view to each other. Finally she shifts and make some more solid eye contact and I'm about to say something when she blurts out, "You are just soooo entertained right now." The first thing I think of is, "You girls look like you're having the most fun right now." Classic Roosh opener, and she beat me to it.

Truth be told, I had a long day at work, and I said so. She starts asking me typical work questions, I try keeping things open ended and not giving her too much info.

These girls were awful. I couldn't get 2 sentences in without them jumping on their iPhones. I called them out on it too and they laughed and admitting their addiction. I rolled my eyes and went back to talking to the bartenders several times. They were incredibly weird...opening me back up and starting more interactions with me, but then cutting me off to check their phones or whisper shit to each other. I was losing patience inside. Still, the eye contact with the cuter girl was strong and I could tell she was into me. Once I finally revealed what I did for a living, they were INSISTENT that I get them into the private restaurant where I work, that i get them VIP service, that I give them the world. I basically said that's reserved for people that are close to me and I might need something in return. They were negging the SHIT out of me, riding my ass for hookups, but when I teased back they sent out a shitty, bitchy vibe.

Once the fatter friend went to the bathroom I progressed things with the cutie. Second time she went to the bathroom I decided I'd had enough and told cutie I was leaving and asked if she'd like to walk me out. She does, we make out, she's an awful kisser, got the number and there's no way I'm calling her or hooking her up with shit.

What a fucking awful experience. The thing I like about having a quality LTR is it prevents me from going for the bang out of desperation. I've got a girl that's a hot fuck, treats me right, and keeps me from doing stupid shit to get new lays. These days, it better be worth it. Not worth cheating. But just worth my time and effort. I've had recent bangs that were easygoing, cool, and cute as a button. When I come across bitches like tonight, it troubles me to think what ends some men must have to go to to get laid by these high maintenance, fucking annoying pieces of shit.

"...so I gave her an STD, and she STILL wanted to bang me."

TEAM NO APPS

TEAM PINK

lol..sounds like you've been i na relationship for too long..makes you go soft..they could smell it on you

I disagree with you Feo. They wanted to hustle a reservation at an exclusive venue so they could brag to their bimbo friends. These girls were the epitome of chicks we rail against: entitled, addicted to their phones, and lacking in manners. Why put in the effort/feed her ego when she offers nothing but turn offs? Cute girls are a dime a dozen in LA.

Quote: (06-21-2012 03:13 AM)Mujeriego Wrote:  

Why put in the effort/feed her ego when she offers nothing but turn offs?

To get the bang, fuck her in the ass maybe and skeet on her face.

"Sure ladies, I'll take you to my VIP restaurant for dinner, but I'm going to take you home and feed you first." [Image: banana.gif]

Promise the VIP hookup after the nut. Bust one, never see her again.

Yeah, if I've been in a relationship too long at a couple months, I've got a problem on my hands...

Anyway, this is one part of my game I know needs work. When girls want to reap the benefits of what I do for a living. Because thus far I don't bend backwards even the slightest for random girls, let alone girls I haven't banged. I'm pretty sure if I went direct and told the girls "Oh, I'll get you VIP service all right, but we're gonna hang out at my place first." it would come off as "creepy". I haven't really tried though so I guess I should experiment with this. It just didn't feel right. With these particular girls, I know they'd try to dine and dash, try to get a free hookup and then look for the next free meal from some other chump. That's not me. To date, I've never scored a single bang with the promise that I can "pull some strings" for a bitch. Call me old fashioned, but all my bangs are from building attraction, and it was impossible with these two. A complete waste of time, actually. It was like gaming complete ADD retards.

TEAM NO APPS

TEAM PINK

Quote: (06-21-2012 09:05 AM)thedude3737 Wrote:  

Yeah, if I've been in a relationship too long at a couple months, I've got a problem on my hands...

Anyway, this is one part of my game I know needs work. When girls want to reap the benefits of what I do for a living. Because thus far I don't bend backwards even the slightest for random girls, let alone girls I haven't banged. I'm pretty sure if I went direct and told the girls "Oh, I'll get you VIP service all right, but we're gonna hang out at my place first." it would come off as "creepy". I haven't really tried though so I guess I should experiment with this. It just didn't feel right. With these particular girls, I know they'd try to dine and dash, try to get a free hookup and then look for the next free meal from some other chump. That's not me. To date, I've never scored a single bang with the promise that I can "pull some strings" for a bitch. Call me old fashioned, but all my bangs are from building attraction, and it was impossible with these two. A complete waste of time, actually. It was like gaming complete ADD retards.

i hate when girls try to take advantage of your personal connections to cool shit. its a good dhv but much of the time theyll just want to take advantage of you and then never call you again. anytime a girl asks me for that kinda stuff i just tell them that kinda stuff has to be earned and i dont just give that away.

Quote: (06-21-2012 02:46 AM)Feo Wrote:  

lol..sounds like you've been i na relationship for too long..makes you go soft..they could smell it on you

Could you cram in another cliché in there? How about "just be yourself" or "don't put pussy on a pedestal"?

These were prime examples of the kind of women that you don't want nothign to do with. They were seeking approval and a provider. NEXT.

You should seriously reconsider meeting up with the cute one again.

I'd leave a simple voicemail something to the effect of "just got off work at <VIP place>, seein what you were doing - let's hang out"

If she takes the bait, pump and dump her. If not, forget about her.

Quote: (06-21-2012 10:23 AM)HiFlo Wrote:  

I'd leave a simple voicemail something to the effect of "just got off work at <VIP place>, seein what you were doing - let's hang out"

I was just thinking about it actually. I wasn't in the best mood last night since I'd had a long day. It'd be stupid to cheat myself out of a bang out of principal.

TEAM NO APPS

TEAM PINK

Quote: (06-21-2012 09:05 AM)thedude3737 Wrote:  

I'm pretty sure if I went direct and told the girls "Oh, I'll get you VIP service all right, but we're gonna hang out at my place first." it would come off as "creepy". I haven't really tried though so I guess I should experiment with this.

Who cares if its comes off as creepy? If they cool with it.. you get the bang FIRST.. and choose to follow through with the hookup or not. If they not cool with it... you just weeded out a couple gold digging bitches.

Sounds like a win/win to me.

Quote: (06-21-2012 10:55 AM)thedude3737 Wrote:  

Quote: (06-21-2012 10:23 AM)HiFlo Wrote:  

I was just thinking about it actually. I wasn't in the best mood last night since I'd had a long day. It'd be stupid to cheat myself out of a bang out of principal.

Go for it, I would. As to the creepy thing, if you figure out how to use it wisely let us know. My sister works at a big talent agency here in LA and whenever I mention that to girls in the entertainment industry they basically beg for an intro. One even went so far as to say "so I have to sleep with you huh?" in a joking way. Didn't have a great comeback to that.

I'd use whatever leverage/status I had to be honest and not feel even the slightest guilt about it.

If she is a 7 in your book, you should just go ahead and fuck her. Who cares if she doesnt know how to kiss? Remember that if you meet her up, she will be solo this time, so that dumb attitude will be gone because she wont be around her friends. Call her, invite her to your home, fuck her and move on.

Quote: (06-21-2012 02:07 AM)thedude3737 Wrote:  

cutting me off to check their phones or whisper shit to each other.

Sound to me like they were reading lines off of their phones.

Sometimes they'll have their bitchy friends suggesting to say to you.

They'll even do a trick where they'll get a guy on a dating site, message him what what you say and then read out loud what he messages back, playing you both off each other.

Just another way text-monkeys fuq up the system.

"Alpha children wear grey. They work much harder than we do, because they're so frightfully clever. I'm awfully glad I'm a Beta, because I don't work so hard. And then we are much better than the Gammas and Deltas. Gammas are stupid. They all wear green, and Delta children wear khaki. Oh no, I don't want to play with Delta children. And Epsilons are still worse. They're too stupid to be able to read or write. Besides they wear black, which is such a beastly color. I'm so glad I'm a Beta."
--Aldous Huxley, Brave New World

Quote: (06-21-2012 10:17 AM)Vicious Wrote:  

Quote: (06-21-2012 02:46 AM)Feo Wrote:  

Could you cram in another cliché in there? How about "just be yourself" or "don't put pussy on a pedestal"?

These were prime examples of the kind of women that you don't want nothign to do with. They were seeking approval and a provider. NEXT.

Ha, cliche..that's funny Viscous.

but anyways, to be honest I actually prefer girls who act this way, so I could be giving you a biased opinion OP. I generally stay away from cute-as-a-button types because I end up fucking with their heads. Chicks like your iPhone girls, ie"bitchy chicks", can handle your shit and give more when they finally break and go all mushy.