rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Professional pivots,sugar daddies, and F-buddies

Here's a wierd one for you!

I'm 41 and looking to settle down and trying to game some hotties for an LTR. A couple of months ago I was at a pub and met this HB7.5 redhead single mom aged 31. She tells me she doesn't make much money with her data enty job and asked if I had anything part-time for her. We know how wing-men and even wing-gals can be crap. So I was thinking I should see what happens if I had a "Professional Pivot" girl! At my stage in life none of my friends hang out in bars or night clubs anymore and I'm left to gaming in professional association get-togethers, art shows, singles events, ect. So I offered her payment to just to show up with me as a "friend" (code for "pivot") and spun some crazy story about marketing and how she's important for my image for my clients etc.

So recently she started to ask me out to one-on-one things (like a "date" and without any other potential targets) so I went out with her the other night. It turns out that she thinks I'm sugar-daddying her and kinda likes it and maybe wants to make it official. She's also suggesting some kind of exclusiveness.

At this point I'm thinking her of promoting her to fuck-buddy status...I've never had a fuck buddy before and not sure how to handle this. I kinda want to keep her as a pivot but I'm also entertaining the idea of fuck-buddy (meaning if anyone else better comes along that I would go for the new target).

I'd like to have some kids too someday but I'm not sure at her age and after having 2 kids if she would be into having another. Perhaps if I have to break it off with her that I could use this as a reason.

What would you do in this situation??[Image: huh.gif]

God I hope this is a [Image: troll.gif] post. [Image: confused.gif]

[Image: troll.gif]

Ha ha ha! No man -- serious post.

A few months ago I saw this high-school movie called "Easy-A" (the one with Emma Stone) where she helped faked having sex with her male virgin friend in front of other people in the high school. Soon word got out that the dude was boinking a HB10 and then his value increased and got laid for real. When word got out --- the dude's friends started buying her gifts and paying her to be their pivot and then they got multiple real notches from it. In PUA theory this makes a lot of sense in terms of preselection. I have lots of extra cash but I don't have any HBs in my social circle and I wanted to test the PUA theory of preselection.

In practice -- bringing in a female "friend" aka "pivot" is tricky because it improves your value but it could also say you are "taken" so it might get wierd for your target when you try to close her. The pivot seems like a nice girl and I don't think she would do this if I told her what her role as "pivot" is and what it really means. So I spun a fancy story about how it is simply "modelling" and how she makes me look more "business like", etc.

The other problem is that the pivot is also capable of getting emotional and jealous. For example: I took her to a run by a running club (aka code for "singles club") and introduced my pivot to my HB9.5 target and now my pivot gets wierded out and a few days later she calls me up and started suggesting we go out on "exclusive" things without any other people ect. and attempts to close me. In other words she wants to have some personal time with me instead of being my arm-piece and being ignored while I number close other women...although I do this very discreetly.

Basically my pivot is now feeling bonded to me but at the same time I feel she is bringing me some positive results with other women. So I agreed to spend some one on one time with her the other day and she's trying get a feel of where we are ect. if we want to be "exclusive", if I want to be her sugar-daddy, or we are just friends, ect. I kinda evaded her questions and changed the topic but at the same time I'm wondering we could become fuck buddies with an "open" relationship.

I know, I know -- and the more I'm typing this and reading what I'm saying the more I'm laughing at myself...but this is a serious question.

Gonna have a hard time with the PUA speak on this forum, just sayin.

From what you describe it sounds like this girl is trying to BF zone you before you've even banged her. If I read your post correctly you even paid her? wtf is up with that?

If you're 41 and kept yourself in good shape and have cash, you don't need wingmen or pivots or wtf else. Just roll solo and get out there and approach. Work on your solo game. I've banged 21 year old girls who admitted their last boyfriend was 45, so you should be fine as long as you look decent, dress well, and have decent game.

When guys fuck things up with girls, sometimes it's possible to initiate a recovery. Don't ever pay her, treat her like any girl you'd be interested in fucking, and game the shit out of her. Get her loaded and make some moves on her.

"...so I gave her an STD, and she STILL wanted to bang me."

TEAM NO APPS

TEAM PINK

Quote: (06-21-2012 02:32 AM)thedude3737 Wrote:  

Gonna have a hard time with the PUA speak on this forum, just sayin.

From what you describe it sounds like this girl is trying to BF zone you before you've even banged her. If I read your post correctly you even paid her? wtf is up with that?

If you're 41 and kept yourself in good shape and have cash, you don't need wingmen or pivots or wtf else. Just roll solo and get out there and approach. Work on your solo game. I've banged 21 year old girls who admitted their last boyfriend was 45, so you should be fine as long as you look decent, dress well, and have decent game.

When guys fuck things up with girls, sometimes it's possible to initiate a recovery. Don't ever pay her, treat her like any girl you'd be interested in fucking, and game the shit out of her. Get her loaded and make some moves on her.

Well---I wanted to screw around with this in a "scientific" way even though I was drunk half the time but the idea of paying her came up because she was running low on money and if I gave her just a bit that she would do a lot -- in other words I get to do a more "controlled" experiment.

Sorry for the PUA speak but I do think PUA stuff has some value and it's what I started off with in "Game". I would like to ask what the difference between Roosh material is vs. PUA stuff but I'll have another thread on that....but for now back on the main topic.

I think she is getting to a point where she doesn't want to be a paid "arm-piece" and wants to be "exclusive" but I'm not too much into single moms so maybe i want her as a fuck buddy until something else comes along. I would hate to leave her as an emotional wreck.

So you haven't banged her yet? Don't get so worked up on the future.

So after you paid this chick to pivot, did you score with 3rd party girls?

I would definitely pay for a female friend to not have sex with me yet still ask for exclusivity and for me to be her sugar daddy so I could raise someone else's kids with my finance.

Wait, no I wouldn't.

Jesus fuck.

What I would do: Tell her to have sex with you, stop paying her. If she doesn't like it, find someone younger, better looking and DOn'T PAY THEM.

Are you serious? Look for another girl, this all inclusive deals are not good.

With God's help, I'll conquer this terrible affliction.

By way of deception, thou shalt game women.

Diaboli virtus in lumbar est -The Devil's virtue is in his loins.

The thing about a paid pivot is that I get to say where to go and when...it is not a negotiation...and she is always on time. No BS on her changing plans or being late etc. like a normal date. Also she would be highly "compliant" --- she'll leave when told, sit where I tell her and play along with my routines etc. within reason of course.

As far as the results go: so far I took her out to 6 events. The first two were just small group settings to get her warmed up and see how she behaves and reacts. Another two venuess were unfortunately target poor and filled with old hags...one of which face-booked me. The other two it was as if I was learning how to even use a pivot and involved a lot of messing around.

I think what she was trying to do on our one-on-one "date" was to define (or re-define) the relationship and take it more than something business. In other words trying to figure out what is going on and maybe get more one on one time. In other words she doesn't want to be a paid pivot anymore and she probably doesn't want to be in large group settings anymore.

I figure it'll be cheaper to have her as a fuck buddy...but the problem with this idea is that I might not be able to get her out to certain parties or venues anymore and test out some pivot stuff.

I figure she'll pull the trigger on me and I'd like to keep her as a fuck buddy while I sarge other gals and I'm not sure how I should work this.

How much does this pivot cost a week and does she at least drive you around so you can drink? Also is she open to threesomes?

Your understanding of "game" is at dangerous levels approaching troll.

Don't pay for girls older than 23

Have sex before granting them "exclusivity" status

Stop using pua jargon like "HB"

Stop focusing on ONE girl

Quote: (06-21-2012 11:49 AM)alphaspiraton Wrote:  

Your understanding of "game" is at dangerous levels approaching troll.

Don't pay for girls older than 23

Have sex before granting them "exclusivity" status

Stop using pua jargon like "HB"

Stop focusing on ONE girl

I'm not intending to be a troll or anything. The reason why I'm using a 31 year old "paid contractor"Blush is since I'm 41 --- a 31 year old is more believable than a 23 year old.

I think she does NOT want to be my "paid contractor" anymore and wants full girl friend status.

I'm sure I can bang her and I'm sure she wants to bang me for free. But I guess what this all boils down to is how do keep a fuck buddy relationship? I don't want this ONE girl to be my focus as I do want to close other more deserving women. I'm sure a lot of you guys have dated and simultaneously banged more than one girl on a regular basis.

This is bordering on a p4p thread, except you haven't confirmed whether you banged her or not. In the latter case, it would be p4n (pay for nothing), which I guess isn't technically against the rules, but still smacks of subtle trolling.

Tuthmosis Twitter | IRT Twitter

Quote: (06-21-2012 12:30 PM)Tuthmosis Wrote:  

This is bordering on a p4p thread, except you haven't confirmed whether you banged her or not. In the latter case, it would be p4n (pay for nothing), which I guess isn't technically against the rules, but still smacks of subtle trolling.
Made my day^^^^^

At least if he was doing p4p he'd be getting laid, I don't get the idea of paying some chick to hang out with you, and then in the end you're not banging her or anyone else. I know p4p is strictly frowned upon on this forum, but this guy should considering spending a month in Thailand or Colombia and getting at some young pussy, that is if he/she isn't a troll ofcourse.

This is a troll. What 41 year old man puts ":blush"

Sorry guys...this is NOT p4p. Essentially I read something about preselection (where you walk into a venue with a hottie) then it increases your value (sorry for the PUA terms but what else do I call it). My issue is really that this hottie is into me now and I'm sure she wants to bang or get an LTR or something but I would rather keep her as a F-buddy.

Quote: (06-21-2012 01:25 PM)mymeowcat Wrote:  

Sorry guys...this is NOT p4p. Essentially I read something about preselection (where you walk into a venue with a hottie) then it increases your value (sorry for the PUA terms but what else do I call it). My issue is really that this hottie is into me now and I'm sure she wants to bang or get an LTR or something but I would rather keep her as a F-buddy.
What are you waiting for? Bang the bitch today and let whatever happens happen. There's nothing to think about until after

(Some of) The problems with this thread:

1. Paid a girl to do something
2. That payment did not include sex
3. If it had included sex, that would be p4p, which is nothing to be proud of (to the extent that threads on it are frown upon), but at least it would be a semi-notch
4. Heavy use of pestilent PUA lingo
5. The girl (woman) is 31
6. She's a single mom
7. She's only an "HB" 7.5, by the OP's description
8. Chick now has expectations, but OP doesn't know how to slap them down
9. OP called Emma Stone a 10

Come on, this is pure troll.

Quote: (06-21-2012 01:20 PM)houston Wrote:  

What 41 year old man puts ":blush"

That's a good point. Also, the username is a little suspect: "mymeowcat." Men don't have the cat-obsession that broads do.

I like this troll let's ride this one out

There's a guy over at one of the "PUA" forums with the exact same name. He might be more of newbie or a guy who's still hardwired to Game 1.0 than a girl-troll or p4p-er.

The username is a little [Image: gay.gif], though.

http://www.venusianarts.com/forum/showth...hp?t=35517
http://www.venusianarts.com/forum/showth...hp?t=35779
http://www.venusianarts.com/forum/showth...hp?t=28711
http://www.venusianarts.com/forum/showth...hp?t=33585
http://www.venusianarts.com/forum/showth...hp?t=28711
http://www.venusianarts.com/forum/showth...hp?t=36110