rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The Reasonable Doubt Appreciation thread

This Album is argubly Jay Z's best. I remember when it around this time out this about time in 96' and it turn out to the sleeper hit album of the year. I remember thinking "not another Big willie drug kingpin rapper" but Jay was different. When he said " I dabbled in crazy weigh/without rapper I was crazy straight/ I'm still spending money from 88" I believe him. Then I realized I 've him somewhere before. Dude had been around for years. Anyway this album age better than its competition at the time and is a summertime classic.

[Image: krusty.gif]

[Image: fire.gif]

[Image: sn.gif]

I don't have a witty insult to say but...

You're [Image: gay.gif] so take that [Image: troll.gif]

Nope.

Quote: (06-20-2012 01:28 AM)Rosca Wrote:  

I don't have a witty insult to say but...

You're [Image: gay.gif] so take that [Image: troll.gif]

How am I gay when I more than likely get more butt than you?

Still trying to figure out why you haven't been banned yet. I see you gave my Aliens and Space thread 1 star hater.

Quote: (06-20-2012 01:46 AM)houston Wrote:  

Still trying to figure out why you haven't been banned yet. I see you gave my Aliens and Space thread 1 star hater.

Rosca and Houston [Image: talk.gif]

banhammer here we go, it's sad you started a bullshit thread like this on one of the greatest albums ever made...

Quote: (06-20-2012 04:33 AM)Snowflake Wrote:  

banhammer here we go, it's sad you started a bullshit thread like this on one of the greatest albums ever made...

How is this thread bullshit? I've been bangin this album for like 15 and a 1/2 years.