rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Bang strategy for increasing likelihood of future bangs

Scenario: first time banging a girl (also applies to n-th time), and she's attractive enough that you want to bang her again. Do you fuck and nut once? Twice? As many time as you can that night?

I used to think twice (which is my realistic one night max) was better. But lately I've been experimenting with once. My rationale is that, for me, the first time is nearly always a much better performance. After the first nut, I just don't care as much, and am only interested in getting off and really don't care if it's good for her or not. So it's like the fucking ends on a low note for her, where I could end it on a high note after the first nut.

And if I know I'm only going to bang her once that night, I take more care to not nut too quickly and make sure she has a good experience. Anyway, that's my reasoning, and it's worked on the last two chicks.

Anyone else experimented with this?

I like the 2 bang strategy.

However, the key ingredient - I think - to engage her for repeat bangs is pillowtalk between the two bangs. Some fun teasing is cool, but Roissy's Love Test Routine (http://heartiste.wordpress.com/2009/06/0...a-routine/) is fucking golden for this because it's intimate and has all sorts of cold reading.

Girls seem more satisfied when you bang them twice during a session

Satisfied girls are much more likely to want a repeat performance-especially if you made them come

"If anything's gonna happen, it's gonna happen out there!- Captain Ron

I keep glancing quickly at the heading of this thread in the thread index, and momentarily thinking it says "Bang strategy for increasing likelihood of future beings".

To do that, of course, you just blast inside her with no condom.

I like evening-and-morning myself. Although my last, in which for whatever reason I couldn't actually finish myself despite lasting a good long time ("how are you doing this? Are you just concentrating on baseball at the right moment or what?") prompted her to initiate a repeat session when she woke up at 2am focused entirely on getting me off, was actually really nice in retrospect.

Beat the pussy out of shape as many times as you're able, the first time hitting. If you don't, you may not get a call back.

Last chick I banged I bust 4 nuts on her and lost count of how many times she came, not that I cared after her first two.

This was our second date and we lasted about 4 months after that.

Keep going until she's too sensitive for any more.

Focus more on quality.

Quantity is less important and can vary a lot from girl to girl. A lot depends on how horny she is.

Just calibrate it using a read of whether she wants more or seems ready to tap out.

It's important that she gets off at least once, for her to become hooked.

Get the post-bang right. When you want to arrange a second fuck fest, have a pretext to meet. If you start direct booty calling after the first conquest and putting in zero effort, you may activate ASD.

Ask a couple of open ended sex questions while you're relaxing after sex. Like, does she find it easy to get off? What are her turn-ons when it comes to sex?

As she verbalizes those answers, sometimes she thinks of something she wants to do and visualizes doing it with you. She'll then make a mental note to make it happen in the near future.

Women think in terms of a continuous story evolving. Not just a disconnected series of "we meet, we bang" events. Plant seeds for future nights while she's there with you.

Banging a chick more than twice makes you lazy and out of game/shape for the next new piece.

Quote: (06-19-2012 10:14 PM)HiFlo Wrote:  

I like the 2 bang strategy.

However, the key ingredient - I think - to engage her for repeat bangs is pillowtalk between the two bangs. Some fun teasing is cool, but Roissy's Love Test Routine (http://heartiste.wordpress.com/2009/06/0...a-routine/) is fucking golden for this because it's intimate and has all sorts of cold reading.

I never got why Roissy said "All I ask is that you don’t use the routine on girls if you happen to be in DC, Soweto, Prague, Warsaw, Toronto, or the Australian outback. It’s bad form to cross the streams." before he started explaining that routine [Image: confused.gif]

Interesting; seems to be two schools of thought on this.

Quote: (06-20-2012 11:53 AM)Tigre Wrote:  

Get the post-bang right. When you want to arrange a second fuck fest, have a pretext to meet. If you start direct booty calling after the first conquest and putting in zero effort, you may activate ASD.

[. . .]

Women think in terms of a continuous story evolving. Not just a disconnected series of "we meet, we bang" events. Plant seeds for future nights while she's there with you.
I think this may be a bigger issue than how many times I fuck her in one night.

Yeah, I tend to go directly to booty call mode after the first bang. LOL, I'll tell a girl to come directly to my place. I really have no interest in hanging out with these chicks, but you make a great point in that I probably need to make this more than a disconnected series of bangs to maintain their interest. I neglected to think about how the hamster would view this.

So what do you guys do to maintain your FWBs? Take them out for dinner or drinks? Do other activities with them? Sext/flirt with them even when you're not planning a booty call for that night?

Fuck her like you're never going to fuck again. If you put a little bit of passion into it with a whole lot of other stuff, she'll stick around.

Quote: (06-23-2012 06:24 PM)assman Wrote:  

So what do you guys do to maintain your FWBs? Take them out for dinner or drinks? Do other activities with them? Sext/flirt with them even when you're not planning a booty call for that night?

Yes, do what you want to do...do YOU want to go to the beach? Invite her! Do YOU want to hit up a new outdoor bar for happy hour? Invite her. Do YOU want to check out the new cuban restaurant? Invite her.

I think everyone - chix AND men - look for a little more substance from time to time than just sex. No one wants to feel just like a piece of meat, hahaha.

Quote: (06-23-2012 08:04 PM)HiFlo Wrote:  

I think everyone - chix AND men - look for a little more substance from time to time than just sex. No one wants to feel just like a piece of meat, hahaha.

I'm sorry, did you forget where you were? We bang chicks, here on the first date if we can. [Image: banana.gif] [Image: banana.gif]

Anything less would be uncivilized. [Image: tard.gif][Image: tard.gif]

[Image: biggrin.gif]

I go for the bang once, smoke a cig and go to sleep. I don't want to cuddle or any of that shit just bust a nut and sleep. I ALWAYS bang the morning after (if when she says she's sore) because that's what I want. Twice in one night may seem like you are too attracted to her but that's just me.

But sometimes I bang twice, I guess its just how I feel after the first nut