rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

the potential slam is a virgin

I have hung out with this girl a few times. Last time we hung out, I went to get a condom and she said "there's something I need to tell you, I'm a virgin". She will give it up to me if I put in the work but there are two questions I ask myself: 1) is it worth the headache?, 2) she is 19 and im 25 so there is an age gap..is it worth the age gap?

I don't want gils in my social circle closer to know I'm banging a 19 year old.

Lol at the last sentence. I'll let someone else handle this one.

yeah this is a pretty damn ridic post. Why exactly does your social circle have to know who you're banging unless you're bragging about it

Quote: (06-19-2012 07:30 PM)HiFlo Wrote:  

yeah this is a pretty damn ridic post. Why exactly does your social circle have to know who you're banging unless you're bragging about it

They don't. Sometimes you do bump into people you don't want to see. Probably didn't communicate or word that correctly.

Age gap? You are practically the same age as her, six years is nothing man.

Age gap? WTF? I'll be banging 19 year olds when I'm 90 if I can pull it off. I've banged plenty of chicks that were 10,15, even 20 years younger than me.( Yes they were of legal age, I'm older.) I banged a 19 year old my whole 37th year.

What headache? This girl is ready to dispense with her virginity. She's probably been ready for a while. She wants to give you the gift of taking her maidenhead- why would you reject that? If you don't take it i guarantee you she'll give it to the next douche who comes along. The only duty you have to her is to do your best to give her a good first experience-one that she will remember fondly. She'll have lots of other lovers, so don't give yourself too much importance

"I don't want girls in my social circle closer to know I'm banging a 19 year old." You need to spend more time reading this site and Heartiste as well. Then you will understand that this will only raise your value with women. Sure they'll complain about it-maybe- but they will see you as a lot more attractive and intriguing. Moreover, if you give a damn about what women say they disapprove of you will never succeed in game

Now get out there and do what needs to be done......

"If anything's gonna happen, it's gonna happen out there!- Captain Ron

I banged a 17 year old when I was 23. To this day I consider it my crowning achievement. She told me she was 18.

I'd do it again in a heartbeat, and I'm 30 now.

Listen to the other posters. The day you start giving a shit what any woman on earth thinks of you is the day you should resign yourself to misery and subservience. A real man has no master.

"...so I gave her an STD, and she STILL wanted to bang me."

TEAM NO APPS

TEAM PINK

I'm starting to wonder if there should be a Newbie, Newbie forum.

Tuthmosis Twitter | IRT Twitter

Quote: (06-20-2012 02:17 PM)Tuthmosis Wrote:  

I'm starting to wonder if there should be a Newbie, Newbie forum.
I was wondering what I can do to help here but no matter what I thought it wouldn't sound right.

Quote: (06-19-2012 07:13 PM)Hoopster Wrote:  

I have hung out with this girl a few times. Last time we hung out, I went to get a condom and she said "there's something I need to tell you, I'm a virgin". She will give it up to me if I put in the work but there are two questions I ask myself: 1) is it worth the headache?, 2) she is 19 and im 25 so there is an age gap..is it worth the age gap?

19 and virgin? seriously? where the hell do you live where you have virgins at 19???

I'm assuming she's fucking with your head man. I've had that same old tired line used on me, even by girls my age (23 year olds!)

I know a girl that's 27, fucking hot (solid 8), and a virgin. It's 100% verifiable. Some girls are fucked in the head.

"...so I gave her an STD, and she STILL wanted to bang me."

TEAM NO APPS

TEAM PINK

Some girls just did not found their timming, for a manner of speaking.

Deixa que essa fase é passageira, amanhã será melhor você vai ver a cidade inteira seu samba saber de cor!

Quote: (06-19-2012 07:13 PM)Hoopster Wrote:  

age gap? cherish those 18-21 year olds...physical prime!

Why are you suddenly hesitant to bang just because she's a virgin and/or young? Who gives a fuck? A hot girl is a hot girl, and fucking her isn't anything to be ashamed of.

"Imagine" by HCE | Hitler reacts to Battle of Montreal | An alternative use for squid that has never crossed your mind before

Thanks for the feedback fellas.