rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Athletic Girls

Athletic Girls

I'm tired of seeing threads about falling in love with a 9 and how to approach a classmate within 2 months before you move. Let's take it back to where it all started. I'm talking about ballerinas, gymnasts, swimmers, runners, etc. Where can one find these girls with great bodies? I'm thinking thin or average build with great legs and a beautiful bubble ass. The last one I banged was an 18 yr old soccer player who was still in high school [Image: banana.gif] just thinking about her naked, toned body makes me want to [Image: tard.gif] I've never been with a balerina but I can imagine those tight bodies bouncing on my dick like a pogo stick.

This thread says you can find some in some Canadian cties because of the cold weather and ice skating culture.
http://www.rooshvforum.network/thread-5884-page-2.html

Discuss players...

Athletic Girls

Quote: (06-19-2012 06:16 PM)houston Wrote:  

Where can one find these girls with great bodies?

They all get up at 4am and workout before work/classes. Particularly the swimmers.

Try waking up early.

"Alpha children wear grey. They work much harder than we do, because they're so frightfully clever. I'm awfully glad I'm a Beta, because I don't work so hard. And then we are much better than the Gammas and Deltas. Gammas are stupid. They all wear green, and Delta children wear khaki. Oh no, I don't want to play with Delta children. And Epsilons are still worse. They're too stupid to be able to read or write. Besides they wear black, which is such a beastly color. I'm so glad I'm a Beta."
--Aldous Huxley, Brave New World

Athletic Girls

crossfit chix are pretty hot. in my town they're all dating the crossfit owners.

there's the yoga chicks.

also i noticed most of the athletic girls get tanned several times weekly at those tanning outlets. could stalk one of those places [Image: wink.gif]

Athletic Girls

Quote: (06-19-2012 06:56 PM)Blackhawk Wrote:  

They all get up at 4am and workout before work/classes. Particularly the swimmers.

Try waking up early.

Wrong. Ive been going to the gym at 5am for years, hot girls are never there early. The hot cardio bunnies (skinny but not fit) go after work. The hot fit girls I have dated usually go during the middle of the day when the gyms are empty.

Athletic Girls

I used to crash dance classes at my old college. You're almost always the only straight dude in the class and the girls are all fit. Don't get me started on their flexibility...

Athletic Girls

Try waking up early.

You're right about the swimmers at least. Swimmers of both sexes swim early in the mornings. Swimmer girls can have manly physiques though.

Athletic Girls

I'm tired of seeing threads about falling in love with a 9 and how to approach a classmate within 2 months before you move. Let's take it back to where it all started. I'm talking about ballerinas, gymnasts, swimmers, runners, etc. Where can one find these girls with great bodies?
Discuss players...

Best Places: dance studios and skating rinks. Don't sleep ice on skating rinks.[Image: headzfinal2.gif] Watch for jail bait though. [Image: macicon9in.gif]

Athletic Girls

I'd say the gym, but half of the girls in my gym just do cardio for 45 minutes and leave. They are also fat. I have seen a few hot ones. One time this girl was squatting 150 but her legs weren't big. She was this small asian girl and I just stared at her ass for 5 minutes.

One thing I've noticed is there is a big overlap between athletic girls and sorority type girls. Sure there are the fat girls who they make friends with just to boost their self-esteem, but the rest are usually fit. Maybe try a university near by. Find out when there are games or when they train and just happen to be walking by when they arrive/get out.

The sad thing for me is that I live at a university. The only girls here over the summer are nerdy asian girls whoyou don't see outside of class and unreasonably hot sorority girls. The only time I ever see them they are on the phone or at the library studying with a few beta orbiters.

Athletic Girls

Strippers my friend. They always have some decent bodies from their pole dancing skills.

Team Nachos

Athletic Girls

Quote: (06-19-2012 07:29 PM)HiFlo Wrote:  

crossfit chix are pretty hot. in my town they're all dating the crossfit owners.

I'm a CF trainer and the best bet for girls are the Saturday classes because almost all CF gyms will hold free Saturday classes. These classes are not only attended by the members but weekend warriors, milfs, and newbies. So you get a pretty good range. Striking up a conversation is superbly easy... "How crazy do you think the workout will be?"

Athletic Girls

Lol. I live in Manhattan and a Crossfit Gym costs $275 a month. That shit is outrageous,

Athletic Girls

These are my favorite girls. Young athletes. Just off the top of my head, here are some places where I see them alot...

1) College fitness classes
2) College yoga classes
3) College dance classes
4) College gyms
5) College sports classes
6) The gym
7) Dance studios
8) Runners clubs and running events
9) Trianthlons
10) Yoga studios
11) Health food stores
12) Any high school or college!
13) Hooters
14) Strip clubs
15) 18+ dance clubs

Athletic Girls

Quote: (06-20-2012 12:16 PM)Kid Strangelove Wrote:  

Lol. I live in Manhattan and a Crossfit Gym costs $275 a month. That shit is outrageous,

Girls at those high end gyms are looking for a hubby/know they are getting less attractive. It's actually easier to pull there.

At the airport recently, look at the people using the escalator versus the ones walking up the stairs. You'll never see an out of shape person walking the stairs (easy/cheap versus hard/expensive). So point is, the more you pay up for a sporting event the hotter the girls get, upside is if you can drag an attractive girl out of a cheaper gym, your game is stronger.

Athletic Girls

Quote: (06-20-2012 01:52 PM)WestCoast Wrote:  

Girls at those high end gyms are looking for a hubby/know they are getting less attractive. It's actually easier to pull there.

At the airport recently, look at the people using the escalator versus the ones walking up the stairs. You'll never see an out of shape person walking the stairs (easy/cheap versus hard/expensive). So point is, the more you pay up for a sporting event the hotter the girls get, upside is if you can drag an attractive girl out of a cheaper gym, your game is stronger.

Of course. Women use the expensive gym memberships to filter out the cheap fucking loser dudes. [Image: lol.gif]

It's the same reason women go to business school. Not because they all want to be bankers or CEOs.
It's because that's where their smart rich future husbands go. They can't go wrong.

Team Nachos

Athletic Girls

Quote: (06-20-2012 02:27 PM)Parlay44 Wrote:  

Of course. Women use the expensive gym memberships to filter out the cheap fucking loser dudes. [Image: lol.gif]

It's the same reason women go to business school. Not because they all want to be bankers or CEOs.
It's because that's where their smart rich future husbands go. They can't go wrong.

lol, well shit, I just got told

Athletic Girls

College campuses.
Gyms.
Gyms on college campuses.
College bars.
The 2012 olympic village.

21 y/o brit.

Athletic Girls

Quote: (06-20-2012 02:51 PM)Kid Strangelove Wrote:  

Quote: (06-20-2012 02:27 PM)Parlay44 Wrote:  

lol, well shit, I just got told

Nah man you didn't get told life is give and take. I actually encourage going into tough as nails environments to practice. If you see a "10" for a dude giving you advise on chicks you're likely getting bad advice bc he is working less hard (generally). If I found some ugly ass dude with no money pulling chicks out of a bar you know he has extreme game. Unfortunately, the decent ones who do this for a long-time are not "ugly" which is why you'll see a lot of beef on this forum.

Anyway, best day spot is unquestionably the library on college campuses for me. Knowing girls have short attention spans u know they are ether bored as all hell or extremely boring. You'll get blown out in 2 seconds or know you can game on in 2 seconds. (just an opinion tho)

Athletic Girls

Athletic girls are great they like strong sensations and burning intensity (hot sex), one girl I made out with who was in an olympic exhibition sport openly liked anal and asked to be called a slut, yay, go team! Probably more likely to be reliable and future oriented so they can fucking plan beyond the level of a 4 year old.

Athletic Girls

Lets not forget beach volleyball

Athletic Girls

Gymnasts:

Alicia Sacramone

[Image: Alicia+Marie+Sacramone+.,,+001.jpg]

The Olympic thread reminded me of this broad. These gymnast broads are tiny and thick as hell.

I need to add these broads to my bucket list. I have been chasing Ballerinas and Figure Skaters but now I gotta go after these. I have always heard that they notoriously have to train crazy hours in the morning prior to school - like 5am-8am type shit.

Athletic Girls

Quote:houston Wrote:

Where can one find these girls with great bodies? I'm thinking thin or average build with great legs and a beautiful bubble ass.

http://www.rooshvforum.network/thread-12265.html

Athletic Girls

don't forget the tennis courts either. i sometimes will bust out my tennis racket just to work in a game of doubles with groups of good looking athletic girls.

Athletic Girls

I think that Volleyball players are the pinnacle of athletic pussy. The legs and ass are generally.mouth watering. Was watching a game in Leipzig recently, the girls weren't that much to look at face wise. But watching that ass wiggle.around made me want to tongue her snatch big time.

Athletic Girls

Quote: (06-19-2012 07:44 PM)theoak Wrote:  

Try waking up early.

Wrong. Ive been going to the gym at 5am for years, hot girls are never there early. The hot cardio bunnies (skinny but not fit) go after work. The hot fit girls I have dated usually go during the middle of the day when the gyms are empty.

So the hot fit girls dont have jobs?

Athletic Girls

I love the crossfit girls. When i see how much weight they can lift I have to wonder how much work they put in to be that strong and to have that kind of a body. I lift weights myself but these crossfitters are on another level. Too bad for me there is no crossfit gym where i live.

I also like professional sprinters, damn those bodies are tight, with the abs showing and the phat asses and the thick thighs its mouth watering. Volleyballers are sexy too and because they have to do alot of jumping their asses and thighs look super sexy. I just love female sports almost all of them

J-Mackin