rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Seeing girls again after they rejected you before you had game

A lot of guys get pushed into game after a major breakup or many bad experiences with girls when they were game-less betas. Anyone encounter these girls again after learning game and becoming a player? Do you try to bang them or get back at them?

Happened to me a couple of times, and I was like, wow, SHE rejected ME ?? [Image: banana.gif]

Game is a necessary evil

Just happened to me on Friday night.

Ran into the chick who after she stopped talking to me made me realize how pathetic I was and that's when I started reading game.

Couldn't stop talking to me and even had to say bye to me before she left. She was with another guy to boot.

Reppin the Jersey Shore.

Not really. I think anybody who tries to make all the changes from dweeb to lothario over the course of a week is just going to end up pantomiming some external projection of social charm, which is why it never works and why a lot of guys who start off with the program get disillusioned after a short introductory period.

Because this development takes time, as long as you can control the frame of how you view your personal growth, you wont encounter too much trouble with your dorky past. Keep in mind that most girls will be empathetic to this mindset because most of them want higher status men to ignore some of their past behaviors, whether they've done anything to alter them or not.

If you are still obsessed with the one you lost, you still have some things to sort out. Of course, that never means you can't have fun with them now that they've altered their perception of you.

Quote: (06-19-2012 12:28 PM)haywire Wrote:  

Happened to me a couple of times, and I was like, wow, SHE rejected ME ?? [Image: banana.gif]

after similar experiences this is my exact sentiment.

I'm 1 for 2 on actual attempts.

The one I was successful with I was her LJBF in high school, then turns out she got really jealous of me dating my now ex. When we broke up, all it took was a drunken night and a move on my part.

The one I failed with I couldn't get myself to restart the dynamic we had and make it sexual. Too much LJBF history, and part of it was definitely mental for me as well.

So I would say the key, if you think its worth it, is restarting the dynamic, preferably with something that shocks her out of seeing you as the beta she used to know.

But you know, is it really worth it is the big question

Quote: (06-19-2012 12:10 PM)lurker123123 Wrote:  

A lot of guys get pushed into game after a major breakup or many bad experiences with girls when they were game-less betas. Anyone encounter these girls again after learning game and becoming a player? Do you try to bang them or get back at them?

Typically how you start is how you finish. So to answer you question no homeboy ,throw her in gutter and go find a another.

Happened to me like a week ago at a social function. I reopened with "hey, how's it going?" then pulled the beta switch, because when she said her first sentence I went (in deadpan): "actually I don't care. I was just trying to be polite before I told you about how great my life is."

Any time she tried talking to me I made sure to indicate that I was way the fuck higher value than her (which is 100% true. I've been all over the Americas, started my own business, learned a new language, and done a shit ton of other sweet stuff while she's been sitting on Facebook, or involved in girl drama) and that talking to me was a privilege not a right.

She left like like 15 minutes later.

And I was more satisfied from that than I would have ever been had I retro-banged her.

One of them was hitting on me recently after meeting me and a (female) friend for a drink out of her own volition. I touched her a lot, ran The Cube on her and teased her until she was sparkling and telling me how she's really enjoying herself.

Then I said "You're 28, aren't you? We're in far too different worlds for anything to happen." It's delicious, even more than pump 'n' dumping them!

"Imagine" by HCE | Hitler reacts to Battle of Montreal | An alternative use for squid that has never crossed your mind before

I'd be careful to not come off as bitter. If your life has really improved a lot, it comes off as incongruent to waste time and effort trying to make someone else feel bad. You don't want to seem petty.

You ever seen a girl who you rejected before, that turns out to have become pretty hot? Most of the time she isn't going to put it in your face, 'hey look at what you can't have!'...its going to be a lot more subtle, just kind of smiling a little bit and then carrying on with business, leaving you like damn what was I thinking.

That's how you should do it. Leave her thinking 'what was I thinking?' but not 'wow with all his success he is still a bitter prick'.

I personally won't go back to bang an ex if we didn't leave on good terms, and my terms, and only rarely at that. I don't want to open old wounds. If you end up with her she is just going to be constantly shit-testing you to see if there is somewhere deep down still a little beta left...and if she smells blood its all over.

I say be very polite. Act like you're glad to see her. Try to fuck her. Then dump her. Politely.

"The best kind of pride is that which compels a man to do his best when no one is watching."

Quote: (06-19-2012 12:28 PM)haywire Wrote:  

Couldn't have said better. This is especially true because game not only improves your social skills, attitude, vibe, fashion sense, and mental health in general but also gets you to workout and lead a healthy life style. So yeah, wish my ex's would see me now, it would be like a hurricane (me) crushing a mailbox (ex gf) [Image: biggrin.gif]

Whenever I've ran into girls they'll say "youve changed" but I could tell they were attracted.

A while ago I went to a party with the 'popular' people from highschool. I was never friends with them but they knew who I was. I was cocky and confident with them all and they didn't know what happened. As I got drunker I got closer to this one girl I liked when I was like 14. I had my hand around her waist and hers around mine. She was all over me physically. We would always talk on MSN and her little sister added me on MSN and would talk asking if I liked the girl. I was too shy back then to say I liked her so the girl started dating some other dude. She tells me "you know you weren't talking to my little sister you were talking to me" I gave her a "what the fuck" look, said something and went somewhere else. She found me later and we were isolated. I went in for the kiss just as her friend walked in. I got the cheek and she said "omg what are you doing?~* I have a boyfriend"