rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Pussy hunting package tours...

Have you guys heard of this website foreign affair.com?

It's not the sort of thing I would do as I hate organised package tours and I imagine it's catered towards guys looking to get a wife but it's interesting.

They organise 1-2 week package tours to Europe, Asia and Latin America to places well known for beautiful and willing women and the whole trip is based around meeting these women. You get introduced to the girls and can meet with as many of them as you like (the girls have profiles on the website) and also get taken to a few parties where you'll meet more girls. It's basically sex tourism package holiday.

What do you think about it?

Sounds like a ripoff, or geared to people who can't take care of themselves traveling. It's better to travel and handle the game on your own.

Why would one of us be interested in such services? This is clearly for guys without game and for naive guys. Just be a bit logical and think to yourself if joining those services is worth it.

There are videos on YouTube about these excursions. I belief A Foreign Affair is legit, and yes, it's geared mostly towards middle-aged guys looking for wives, and the women that go to the functions are hoping to find a husband and get out of whatever country they're in. It isn't for younger cats looking to roll in, game and fuck.

"The best kind of pride is that which compels a man to do his best when no one is watching."

Quote: (06-19-2012 06:23 AM)pitt Wrote:  

Why would one of us be interested in such services? This is clearly for guys without game and for naive guys. Just be a bit logical and think to yourself if joining those services is worth it.

At no point did I say anyone here would be interested in going on a trip (though I'm sure there are some who are actually) nor was it posted because I was thinking of joining, it was clearly stated in my original post I'd never go on something like this. It was just something I found and it loosely fits in with what we discuss here so I thought I'd post it up.

Well done on missing the point as usual. [Image: tard.gif]

Quote:Quote:

Sounds like a ripoff, or geared to people who can't take care of themselves traveling. It's better to travel and handle the game on your own.

I agree, over priced and for people who can't work things out for themselves.

Quote: (06-18-2012 08:10 PM)AlphaTravel Wrote:  

What do you think about it?

worked for this dude

What about starting up one of these agencies?

It could be an adventure if you have an entrepreneurial streak and some money to burn.

That was funny yet tragic to watch. About him not knowing her last name, on my recent Thailand trip I didn't know the majority of the girls I met first names let alone last name, at best I'd get their nickname or Western name but often didn't even know / remember that.

As a woman, I understand Lisa Ling's skepticism. They think all men are on these things just for pussy. That isn't true - most of the women that meet men on these organized tours don't fuck at the drop of a hat. At the same time, one person can't define love/attraction for someone else. There are plenty of people that will tell you that the moment they met their husband/wife, they were sure they were the one. There isn't a minimum amount of time that you need to know someone before you can fall in love. Him not remembering her last name could easily be attributed to it being their first date and communication issues. He was so focused on the date and trying to get to know her that he simply forgot it.

The guy in the video doesn't come across as someone that would have trouble getting dates/pussy in the US. He doesn't fit the norm for the kind of guys you're used to seeing on these excursions. He's obviously tired of American women, and doesn't see them as WIFE material, so he's looking outside.

"The best kind of pride is that which compels a man to do his best when no one is watching."

Quote: (06-21-2012 07:09 PM)Tigre Wrote:  

What about starting up one of these agencies?

It could be an adventure if you have an entrepreneurial streak and some money to burn.

I might do that once I move down to Panama. I have a friend who runs these already. I'd charge $2,000 per guy and then give him $1,000 and have him take care of everything. I think I could easily average 25 guys per tour, 8 tours a year.

I just came back from Ukraine, had a fucking awesome time, atmosphere was fantastic wherever we went.

I heard about these pussy tours, one Turkish guy told me that he went on one and was offered sex with a 13yr old!!!

These tours are mainly BS. There will be pros, pro daters and women who are just out for some free drinks and food. Most guys walk away with less money and nothing to show for it.

Yeah I imagine the girls they have you meet are gold differs and pros.