rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Radio Silence

Radio Silence

I'm talking about girls who choose not to respond to calls or texts. I think it's cowardly (how hard is it to send a text "sorry, I'm not interested"?), but obviously it's a tactic that's here to stay.

But I went out with this girl for 3 and a half hours, actually had a good time aside from any sexual vibe. Kissed her, she hesitated, but went for a pretty solid kiss, at least. She threw out some basic ASD, "I don't usually kiss on a first date, but I had a *really* good time." Wow, I would never say that on a date. Afterward I texted her saying that this bar down the road looked fun (it was a place she had talked about), and she responded "I know! We'll go there next..." Seems like solid ground for a D3 bang, which I don't mind for 7+s, especially if they're fun to hang out with.

Hit her up 2 days later...radio silence. So obviously, if you get a crappy number, didn't spend enough time building up some attraction/comfort, you've got to expect a certain number of radio silences. And there's nothing you can do, just move on. But what's up with radio silence from a girl where there's obvious attraction and comfort. Is there anything you can do with that? Or is radio silence still the kiss of the death in that situation?

Radio Silence

Extremely similar thing happened to me. I mean it's kind of eerie. Truthfully it is a little confusing, but girls don't make sense. And will flake for any number of reasons. But if you don't want to move on so quickly, wait a couple week and restart.

Radio Silence

It is eerie. The silence ended up meaning nothing. She called a couple days later and things are right back on pace.

Good call on the restarting concept, in general. I should try that more often.