rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Swedish Politicians Want To Make It Illegal For Men To Piss Standing Up

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/06/13...weird-news

I don't think this really requires any further commentary...

What gets me is the way the article is written. It's under the "weird news" section, but it seems to endorse the motion.

The headline is misleading (not to mention the Huff article). This was a motion by a regional chapter of the left party (ex-communist party) and was struck down as idiocy at earliest instance. It shouldn't have reached national news much less international.

It's a non-event.

Quote: (06-17-2012 06:47 AM)Vicious Wrote:  

The headline is misleading (not to mention the Huff article). This was a motion by a regional chapter of the left party (ex-communist party) and was struck down as idiocy at earliest instance. It shouldn't have reached national news much less international.

It's a non-event.

Thanks for the information. Yet another reason I won't be reading the huffpo as a news source any time soon.

I think they just posted it it so they could put up that little poll and gauge the interest of the readers for a new op-ed piece on phallic oppression.

Wasn't it in a Swedish elementary school, where no urinals were installed, and low ceilings were installed atop traditional toilets, to prevent boys from pissing while standing?

Would it be okay for me to piss while sitting atop Mary Daly's grave?

Quote:Quote:

In an interview with What Is Enlightenment? magazine, Daly said, "I don't think about men. I really don't care about them. I'm concerned with women's capacities, which have been infinitely diminished under patriarchy. Not that they've disappeared, but they've been made subliminal. I'm concerned with women enlarging our capacities, actualizing them. So that takes all my energy."[23]

Later in the interview, she said, "If life is to survive on this planet, there must be a decontamination of the Earth. I think this will be accompanied by an evolutionary process that will result in a drastic reduction of the population of males."

Quote: (02-16-2014 01:05 PM)jariel Wrote:  
Since chicks have decided they have the right to throw their pussies around like Joe Montana, I have the right to be Jerry Rice.

I sit down to piss if I have a boner. That's the only way of not spraying urine all over the floor and walls.

Even bad ideas can be good ideas, sometimes.

Quote: (06-17-2012 01:57 PM)speakeasy Wrote:  

I sit down to piss if I have a boner. That's the only way of not spraying urine all over the floor and walls.

Even bad ideas can be good ideas, sometimes.

Desperate times call for desperate measures.

All of these ladies would be *pissed* off if they knew not only do I stand up, I also don't wash my hands after peeing.