rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Bosh's Baby Mama Won't Let Him Take Daughter to Olympics

http://msn.foxsports.com/nba/story/chris...ter-061612

Allison Mathis, the mother of Chris Bosh's 3-year old daughter, won't let him take the girl with him to London so she can see him play in the Olympics, and basically spend a special time in his life with his kid. And you know what? I'm not shocked. This is the kind of thing that bitter ass bitches do. He's married to another chick now, and they have a new baby. She's angry, so she'll do anything within her power to keep him out of his child's life. This is the danger in having a child with any chick, but especially one you aren't married to.

"The best kind of pride is that which compels a man to do his best when no one is watching."

thats what he gets for procreating with an American woman

I do the exact same to my daughters mother. She wanted to take her to Virginia. I don't think so. lol The reason was because I don't think she can handle an emergency on the road and has very limited funds.

On the other hand, WTF does a 3 year old need to go to see Olympic basketball? Her attention span is 15 minutes. How much time can he really dedicate to her? If he wants to spend time with his daughter, take her someplace like a national park, Disney Land, etc. Quality time is bullshit. Quality time happens during quantity time. Those little magical moments that people think of as "quality time" only happen when you spend a lot of time with your child when he/she is the focus of your attention. It's not always so black and white that the woman is an evil whore.

Quote: (06-16-2012 04:53 PM)Menace Wrote:  

On the other hand, WTF does a 3 year old need to go to see Olympic basketball? Her attention span is 15 minutes. How much time can he really dedicate to her? If he wants to spend time with his daughter, take her someplace like a national park, Disney Land, etc. Quality time is bullshit. Quality time happens during quantity time. Those little magical moments that people think of as "quality time" only happen when you spend a lot of time with your child when he/she is the focus of your attention. It's not always so black and white that the woman is an evil whore.

Why SHOULDN'T he be able to take his daughter to the Olympics? It is a huge moment in his life, and a great accomplishment. Of course he wants to share it with his daughter. Maybe she won't remember much, or any of it, but that doesn't mean the mom has the right to tell him no.

And maybe he is planning to take her somewhere like Disney Land after the game. There is tons of things for him to do with his daughter in London. He could be planning to spend lots of quality time with her after the game, we don't know.

If he hasn't been deemed an unfit parent, why shouldn't he be allowed to take his daughter with him?

[Image: THE_BOSTRICH.jpg?__SQUARESPACE_CACHEVERS...7673176925]

All I know is that he looked like the predator when he had those braids.

[Image: attachment.jpg6524]   

Tuthmosis Twitter | IRT Twitter

Quote: (06-16-2012 05:02 PM)RioNomad Wrote:  

Quote: (06-16-2012 04:53 PM)Menace Wrote:  

Why SHOULDN'T he be able to take his daughter to the Olympics? It is a huge moment in his life, and a great accomplishment. Of course he wants to share it with his daughter. Maybe she won't remember much, or any of it, but that doesn't mean the mom has the right to tell him no.

And maybe he is planning to take her somewhere like Disney Land after the game. There is tons of things for him to do with his daughter in London. He could be planning to spend lots of quality time with her after the game, we don't know.

If he hasn't been deemed an unfit parent, why shouldn't he be allowed to take his daughter with him?

My issue with her was that she said concerns about terrorism at the Games was the reason why she didn't want her to go! PLEASE. While it's true that it isn't always black and white that the bitch is evil, more often than not, that's exactly what it is. The USA team has plenty of down time. The kid can actually be at practice when they're there (athletes often have their kids around the facilities). And a 3 year-old knows who daddy is - they watch them play on tv and know who their dad is. I don't think it matters that the kid isn't watching every minute of the game. Bottom line...mom could make this work, but simply doesn't want to.

Also, Bosh will be accompanied by his new wife and baby. The child will be spending time with them while he's busy. She'll get to see and hold her baby brother, and Bosh's wife will get to spend time with the child too, which will happen anyway when he has visitation with her.

"The best kind of pride is that which compels a man to do his best when no one is watching."

Okay maybe I'm just an asshole, but I see it in China too, with Laowai married to Chinese women; Why do none of these guys ever say 'I make all the money, so I'm in charge of shit'?

Quote: (06-17-2012 12:24 AM)Nonpareil Wrote:  

Okay maybe I'm just an asshole, but I see it in China too, with Laowai married to Chinese women; Why do none of these guys ever say 'I make all the money, so I'm in charge of shit'?

I don't understand what you mean.

OUR NEW BLOG!

http://repstylez.com

My NEW TRAVEL E-BOOK - DOMINICAN REPUBLIC - A RED CARPET AFFAIR

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00K53LVR8

Love 'em or leave 'em but we can't live without lizardsssss..

An Ode To Lizards

what a bitch

Quote: (06-17-2012 07:29 AM)Moma Wrote:  

Quote: (06-17-2012 12:24 AM)Nonpareil Wrote:  

I don't understand what you mean.

Why is it that Chris Bosh, who is obviously supporting this ho, just like I see guys here with tons of cash supporting their wives who do not work, just man the fuck up and say 'Guess what? I make all the money, so I make the rules. Don't like it? Marry a poor guy.'

Is what I mean.

^ The State and the Courts fuck it all up bro.

The latest out of Miami is that D. Wade's ex, who he's been locked into an extended divorce/custody battle with, wouldn't release his kids to him for Father's Day. He was scheduled to have them, and she simply wouldn't let them go. The police in Chicago had to go and take them. Because of her, the boys missed their scheduled flight down to Miami, so he had to hire a private jet to get them down to him.

Quote: (06-19-2012 07:17 PM)Timoteo Wrote:  

The latest out of Miami is that D. Wade's ex, who he's been locked into an extended divorce/custody battle with, wouldn't release his kids to him for Father's Day. He was scheduled to have them, and she simply wouldn't let them go. The police in Chicago had to go and take them. Because of her, the boys missed their scheduled flight down to Miami, so he had to hire a private jet to get them down to him.

And that is the difference between being a rich single dad and being and average dude. An average dude couldn't have done that shit. He would just have to spend Father's Day alone. A dude has to be a multimillionaire to manage the bullshit he is going through.

Also, it says that after the divorce in 2010, Dwyane Wade got custody of the kids. Do you know how much of a complete fuck up of a mother that a woman has to be to lose custody of her own kids to the dad?

source: http://msn.foxsports.com/nba/story/miami...als-061912

How many more examples we need? Proves to never marry in a matriarchical society. Or for that matter have kids with a inconsiderate woman.

Quote: (06-19-2012 07:32 PM)joehoya Wrote:  

Quote: (06-19-2012 07:17 PM)Timoteo Wrote:  

And that is the difference between being a rich single dad and being and average dude. An average dude couldn't have done that shit. He would just have to spend Father's Day alone. A dude has to be a multimillionaire to manage the bullshit he is going through.

Also, it says that after the divorce in 2010, Dwyane Wade got custody of the kids. Do you know how much of a complete fuck up of a mother that a woman has to be to lose custody of her own kids to the dad?

source: http://msn.foxsports.com/nba/story/miami...als-061912

Yes, I know the Wade has primary custody. It's rare under any circumstance, but for a professional athlete to get custody over the mother, you KNOW she's fucked up (Rasheed Wallace is another player that I recall getting primary custody - his ex actually kidnapped the kids by taking them out of the state ,and they had to track her down). Wade's ex really is crazy. She sued Wade's girlfriend, Gabrielle Union, aside from the "you're a homewrecker" charge, that she was performing sex acts with D. Wade in front of the kids. I understand her anger and bitterness at her man being with a famous chick that's hotter than her, but that's some EXTRA shit right there. Wade's celebrity, and the publicity his marital issues have gotten probably aided in the system working more efficiently for him. On the other hand, most couples still live in the same city, so I would think that the average dad wouldn't have lost his whole Father's Day to similar bullshit. You definitely need to have your paperwork in order to present to the court and law enforcement so they can act as quickly as possible. And Wade's ex had some other bitch in the house, putting her hands on the kid. She definitely needs to lose visitation, at least temporarily, pending a further evaluation of her mental state.

Joke time from Rosca aka PUA Apprentice AKA Fattie Banger 2.0

What's the difference between basketball players and basketball wives?

Nothing! They both play in the courts!

Nope.