rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Logistics for a Triple Dorm Room

I've been racking my head about this for a few days now on how to overcome this crappy situation.

Seems like my options for getting notches come down to:

-Sexiling roommates who might be stubborn

-Setting up some kind of room divider curtain in the room-though the girl might put up lmr bc she's not comfortable w/ some1 else in the room

-Getting my notch at the girl's room and getting her to sexile her roommate

-Getting my notches in public places

Anyone have any insights or personal experiences on how else to deal with this? Which do you think is the best option?

I lived with two randoms my freshman year. If they are cool guys, they will understand and get out of the room when you give them the signal.

I read a general rule in a CollegeHumor book that I feel should be implemented in real life for random roommates (or even friends):

Each roommate can sexile the other roommate(s) three times per semester for new girls. If you get to three and they aren't making any progress AT ALL, they are dorks and their respect/wishes/privacy are no longer important.

In that case, just fuck girls like they aren't even there. Once they turn off their XBOX and turn around, only to see your hairy ass pounding some moaning 18 year-old, they will take the hint and get out. I had to do this once.

Well I'm in the UK, so we don't have dorms like that (despite the high cost of housing), but I reckon you could have some sort of arrangement where every time one of the guys bangs a new girl in the room, he has to buy beers for the others the next night. Maybe beers, maybe something else, I don't know, but it seems like a cool arrangement, and a great way to hang out and bond.

Quote: (03-05-2016 02:42 PM)SudoRoot Wrote:  
Fuck this shit, I peace out.