rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

A forced abortion for a mother who failed to sign a form

http://www.smh.com.au/world/a-forced-abo...20eu6.html

I know i shouldn't overreact so much cos the media tends to enjoy hyping shit up, but this story is just so fucked up and makes me very pissed off.

So, obvious question - being overly upset about this, is that beta?

Feel free to PM me for wine advice or other stuff
ROK Article: 5 Reasons To Have Wine On A Date
RVF Wine Thread

It's China.
*resigned shrug*

"Imagine" by HCE | Hitler reacts to Battle of Montreal | An alternative use for squid that has never crossed your mind before

That is insane

Abortion is a right, guys. Women deserve to have a choice

Contributor at Return of Kings.  I got banned from twatter, which is run by little bitches and weaklings. You can follow me on Gab.

Be sure to check out the easiest mining program around, FreedomXMR.

China does population control for a good reason, and I don't think they should be pressured to stop it by playing on the sympathies of American conservatives, as shitty as the whole situation is. We don't even begin to understand the extent of their population density. Population control prevents billion-army world wars.

Quote: (06-15-2012 11:19 AM)Hades Wrote:  

China does population control for a good reason, and I don't think they should be pressured to stop it by playing on the sympathies of American conservatives, as shitty as the whole situation is. We don't even begin to understand the extent of their population density. Population control prevents billion-army world wars.

Yes. American conservatives are the only people who are disturbed by this news

Quote: (06-15-2012 07:19 AM)Handsome Creepy Eel Wrote:  

It's China.
*resigned shrug*

Chinese gonna Chinese.

That place is crazy.

Tuthmosis Twitter | IRT Twitter

China's abortion also favors guys, so they have a shortage of women. This in turns raises the value of women in mating terms since there is a shortage.

My only question is why did they take a picture with the dead fetus next to the mother? Talk about sadistic!

10/14/15: The day I learned that convicted terrorists are treated with more human dignity than veterans.

Quote: (06-15-2012 11:26 AM)UgSlayer Wrote:  

Quote: (06-15-2012 11:19 AM)Hades Wrote:  

Yes. American conservatives are the only people who are disturbed by this news

I am conservative. I say nothing of the liberals.